Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

The New York Pro Show formerly Known as The Night of Champions is Dull

(1/9) > >>

HUGEPECS:
The Night of Champions used to kick ass at the beacon theatre in New York, now it's known as the New York Pro, and I think it's not as Extravaganza as it used to be. Last year the show was plain boring. Shame.

bigdumbbell:

--- Quote from: HUGEPECS on February 23, 2006, 02:51:47 PM ---The Night of Champions used to kick ass at the beacon theatre in New York, now it's known as the New York Pro, and I think it's not as Extravaganza as it used to be. Last year the show was plain boring. Shame.

--- End quote ---
when iz this year show and where

Bluto:
what was different

HRDCOR:
I did the Night of Champions twice and each time they had to close of half the street because there were so many fans out front cars couldnt get passed , and we (the athletes) had to be guided in through the back of the theater as we couldnt get in via the front for to many fans !!!!

It is a shame it has lost that atmosphere !!!

It was awesom !!

bigdumbbell:

--- Quote from: HRDCOR on February 23, 2006, 03:16:53 PM ---I did the Night of Champions twice and each time they had to close of half the street because there were so many fans out front cars couldnt get passed , and we (the athletes) had to be guided in through the back of the theater as we couldnt get in via the front for to many fans !!!!
It is a shame it has lost that atmosphere !!!
It was awesom !!

--- End quote ---
so, where iz it this year and when?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version