Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

SHREDDED HAS GONE TOO FAR !? A 20" ARM OR A 18 1/2" TOTALLY RIPPED ARM ?

<< < (3/4) > >>

DEFCON:
the closer to death they look the better

seanashbrook:
mass is only good if your cut.otherwise clowns like kvacs will start winning shows foe holding a lake under their muscles

MikeThaMachine:
The problem is that these guys are mostly too big to be huge and ripped on contest day, you got to remember that is the pics weeks before a show they are working out and very pumped up and hard but at a contest you pump up and then stand around losing your pump all through pre-judging so it comes down to your muscle maturity and conditioning to maintain the look.

Special Ed:

--- Quote from: DEFCON on March 02, 2006, 08:36:35 AM ---the closer to death they look the better

--- End quote ---
I actually think most bodybuilders' condition peaks JUST AFTER DEATH. There are some POST-MORTEM pics of Momo Benaziza and Andreas Munzer, where they just look SICK! I always felt that Momo's post-mortem condition could have won the Olympia if they could have maintained that condition and propped him up like 'Weekend at Bernie's'.

Special "Don't Count Andrew McArthy Out!" Ed

gtbro1:

--- Quote from: 21Guns on March 02, 2006, 05:45:30 AM ---Im with you Charlie, bodybuilders look there best about 3 wks out.  Just look at Denis James,Looks like Mr.O few weeks before contest.Jay looks so full. few weeks before.anyone who says theyd rather have a riped 16 arm over a 20 arm is not a bodybuilder,or just small not capible of getting a 20,so they say theyd rather have there small arms.

--- End quote ---
Read the post again.I said I would rather have an in shape/ripped 16 inch arm than a fat 20 inch arm.Not talking about an off season bodybuilder arm, I mean those fat asses that think they are something cause their arms are big even though you couldn't see the shape of their tricepts with a f**king microscope.Just a big round blob of an arm.Anyone that likes those kind of arms must be a fat ass. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version