Author Topic: for sarcasm: Marky Mark doing monster curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4637 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
What an ANIMAL!!!
What a BEAST!!!
etc etc
Z

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
lol.

I think it's safe to say Mark Wahlberg has had more babes than pretty well any pro bodybuilder other than maybe Arnold.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Are you making fun of Sarcasm?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Are you making fun of Sarcasm?

For his sake I hope not.....that would be a death wish

body88

He is pretty big in four brothers (for a non BB) Has great genetics to BB though

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
He is pretty big in four brothers (for a non BB) Has great genetics to BB though

I agree.  He looked great in Fear and had good size in Planet of the Apes as well.  For an actor, he has some of the best genetics for bodybuilding around.

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I agree.  He looked great in Fear and had good size in Planet of the Apes as well.  For an actor, he has some of the best genetics for bodybuilding around.
best genetics as in shorter than fvck.  He should have good insertion points in those little arms too, they are so short.  Good genetics really isn't much more than being around 5'3" to 5'8" and having the ability to build some muscle.  Show me one great bodybuilder who was over 6' tall.  Arnold, mediocre legs.  Ferrigno, mediocre period. 

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
i met mark at a club once

he had every girl there in a circle around him the whole night

and he spent all his time talking to some kinda fat nasty looking brown chick

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
best genetics as in shorter than fvck.  He should have good insertion points in those little arms too, they are so short.  Good genetics really isn't much more than being around 5'3" to 5'8" and having the ability to build some muscle.  Show me one great bodybuilder who was over 6' tall.  Arnold, mediocre legs.  Ferrigno, mediocre period. 
that is not ALWAYS true. it is very individual. i can assure you one thing though...no 5'4, 5'7 or 5'8 guy will win olympia in the future (even 5'9 is alittle small now days!). they are simply too small. they can do damage but the moment ron or kevin go on stange next to them they are fading away. 5'10-6'0 is best height you can wish for as a bodybuilder.
fallen angel

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
For his sake I hope not.....that would be a death wish
OHHHH JEZZZZZUZ CHRISSSS BUOY SUM WAUN GWAN TO RAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I think its awesome that somehow using about 3 common sayings has been able to sucker so many nuthuggers here into following him around and posting threads trying to get him to say these catchphrases

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
i met mark at a club once
he had every girl there in a circle around him the whole night
and he spent all his time talking to some kinda fat nasty looking brown chick

He can't be seen with anybody white, it would ruin his image.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
I think its awesome that somehow using about 3 common sayings has been able to sucker so many nuthuggers here into following him around and posting threads trying to get him to say these catchphrases

This is true mate but we don't really know how many of these other accounts is actually him. Why some muppets need multiple accounts is beyond me!! it should not be allowed! >:(
Team Efferding

Army of One

• Getbig V
This is true mate but we don't really know how many of these other accounts is actually him. Why some muppets need multiple accounts is beyond me!! it should not be allowed! >:(
Monster Words.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
What a homo !

Ever here Vainteno tell the story of how they got in to a fight in a club? It was in MD.