Author Topic: Jay C. & Bob C. at MaxMuscle (pics added!)  (Read 14376 times)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
Re: Jay C. & Bob C. at MaxMuscle
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 09:17:18 AM »

...it's called "buying a new car", and not having the plates yet. notice the temporary sticker on the windshield from the dealership.

Some day, when you get off this computer long enough to get a REAL job making REAL money...you too might be able to afford a NEW car...then you'll have your own neat little sticker...!

REAL jobs, REAL money, and NEW cars are not hardcore!  If you spent more time on AnimalPak.com and less time on Bodybuilding.com you'd already know that.  

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Jay C. & Bob C. at MaxMuscle (pics added!)
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 09:22:24 AM »
If I had REAL MONEY I'd use a driving service, fuck owning your own car.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 09:24:32 AM »
If I had REAL MONEY I'd use a driving service, f**k owning your own car.

A REAL bodybuilder rinses his car and fills it up with Olive Oil

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 09:32:40 AM »
hahahahah where you gonna fit your cases of olive oil in that trunk? I bet it doesn't even have a clip to hang your oversized suit when you get it back from the cleaners
$

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 09:40:52 AM »
What kind of car do you have?

cadillac esc ext
1951 olds rocket 88
1986 grand national (which was stolen last month)
1958 chevy impala

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 09:41:38 AM »
hahahahah where you gonna fit your cases of olive oil in that trunk? I bet it doesn't even have a clip to hang your oversized suit when you get it back from the cleaners

Imagine trying to use a clutch with Otomix shoes...That would be really annoying...That car is for a pussy fitness model type.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »
cadillac esc ext
1951 olds rocket 88
1986 grand national (which was stolen last month)
1958 chevy impala

At least you have decent taste in cars.  I had a 59 Cadillac Coupe De Ville. I miss it.

How did your Buick get stolen?  Those things are really fast.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 09:43:04 AM »
Imagine trying to use a clutch with Otomix shoes...That would be really annoying...That car is for a pussy fitness model type.

not to mention after a hard "workout" at your favorite club having to turn around and wipe the oil off the seats.
$

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 11:28:32 AM »

...it's called "buying a new car", and not having the plates yet. notice the temporary sticker on the windshield from the dealership.

Some day, when you get off this computer long enough to get a REAL job making REAL money...you too might be able to afford a NEW car...then you'll have your own neat little sticker...!

lighten up chickster..you know every state has different motor vehicle rules and regs. 
where i live ya get no grace period when buying a car. 
you better have a tag even if it's a new piece of junk like this one.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 12:19:24 PM »

I was told when you buy a new car (I just bought one), you can have a grace period of three months, as long as their is the vehicle registration number on the windshield, (right lower corner of the front).

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2006, 03:20:38 PM »
That is a sweet Ford GT.

Bob - do you go to the LA Auto Show?

Cars are a nice hobby, expensive. I have been through way too many in the past six years...

Polartec

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2006, 04:45:37 PM »
;D I can't race that guy... I am that guy!

My picture got removed, and now nobody knows what you are talking about! lol

Sorry mods, didn't realize that pic would be off limits.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 05:14:49 PM »
I was told when you buy a new car (I just bought one), you can have a grace period of three months, as long as their is the vehicle registration number on the windshield, (right lower corner of the front).

Not sure but they are changing alot of the registration requirements and no longer will they issue temporary tags, I think it goes into affect April in fact, and they are closing the "grace" period, alot of schemes were uncovered that dealt with insurance and stolen cars.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2006, 05:17:32 PM »

Bob, that was kinda mean.  Remind me to point out to the world that you tried to screw the fans with a crooked bet after you heard Vince wasn't doing the Masters

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 05:59:18 PM »
;D
It's an RC51 w/138 rhp. A little much for my paper route. For that, I ride my huffy 3-speed.

Nicky Hayden may have won a AMA Title on that thing. But other than that its a heavy ass V-Twin. Good comming out of turns. Too fucking Heavy. Love my inlines.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 06:21:04 PM »
Bob, that was kinda mean.  Remind me to point out to the world that you tried to screw the fans with a crooked bet after you heard Vince wasn't doing the Masters

A. I couldn't tell you whether Vince is doing the show or not doing the show , since it wasn't relevant to the bet.

B. The bet was that I wopuld win the show or not....YOU guys started the whole Vince thing.

C. Guess we all seen who was willing to back up their smack talk with a total of ZERO guys backing up their bullshit with action.....thats what makes the internet fun, all you guys (shit-talkers) can play pretend, and live in fantasyland before going back to the real world and the reality of who and what you realy are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 06:22:58 PM »

A. I couldn't tell you whether Vince is doing the show or not doing the show , since it wasn't relevant to the bet.

B. The bet was that I wopuld win the show or not....YOU guys started the whole Vince thing.

C. Guess we all seen who was willing to back up their smack talk with a total of ZERO guys backing up their bullshit with action.....thats what makes the internet fun, all you guys (shit-talkers) can play pretend, and live in fantasyland before going back to the real world and the reality of who and what you realy are.

MorningPoop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 06:38:23 PM »
Just got word that Jack LaLanne is doing the Masters O and is coming after Chick for 1st prize. He says alone from juicing(carrots and celery) his eye brows are a mind blowing 5 pounds each. Do the Master O competitors wear depends under their posing trunks?

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2006, 06:56:59 PM »
that GT is hot
Jay is lookin good, guy always looks healthy.
SHAZAM!

VegasPole

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2006, 07:01:18 PM »

Damn, Jay's looking big. I saw him lifting the other day... His f'in calves are insane :o...ripped to the bone!
Jay Cutler for governor of Nevada!
Never Relax Around Blacks

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2006, 08:10:35 PM »
Nicky Hayden may have won a AMA Title on that thing. But other than that its a heavy ass V-Twin. Good comming out of turns. Too fucking Heavy. Love my inlines.

It is a little heavy, but I'm no AMA stud, so it moves my fat butt pretty good. Some of the new stuff (inline & V) is so fast it's nuts!

Hang a knee...

Tom
a

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2006, 11:23:20 PM »
-snip-
YOU guys started the whole Vince thing.
-snip-
a total of ZERO guys backing up their bullshit
-snip-
all you guys (shit-talkers) can play pretend
-snip-

Whenever you defend yourself on any of these threads, you always say 'you guys'.  In reality, I think we're talking about three guys (max) - and only one guy consistently.  It's so common for people to use multiple profiles to attack, it's probably the oldest trick on the internet. 

The fact that you'll almost guarantee a response to 240's posts - 240, by the way, is probably close to number of profiles this guy has - keeps him coming back for more.  His entire life is undoubtedly centered around the interactions he has with you, and he almost certainly spends alot of time creating profiles to feed this fixation.  Unfortunately, he ends up providing amusement for the board and your involvement with him attracts an audience.

Why not say f*ck it/you, and avoid posting on here?  You'd probably feel better if you weren't defending yourself against a bunch of false profiles every time you post.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2006, 12:42:06 AM »

Speechless :D  To bad that doesn't happen more often!  Hey Mr Ethical how do you feel selling .99 cent webpages for 300.00 bucks?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2006, 01:30:32 AM »
Going back to 240's earlier comment about Flex Lewis, what I'd like to know is how is he making his living out there? I agree, he must live there to some extent but how does he get a green card to live and work in the US - is he being sponsored by Chemical Nutrition or something? I wonder how much he makes, he's a young guy but he mus be doing alright for himself or is it all just image? Just curious (and jealous)....

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2006, 02:26:28 AM »
I think i know why you're GN was stolen Bob, the import/domestic car scene has a crazy lack of those things, they are super rare!