Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

SHAWN RAY- CAN YOU CONFIRM GARY STRYDOM COMPETING IN YOUR PRO SHOW?

<< < (4/5) > >>

torquemada:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on March 22, 2006, 09:10:24 PM ---.

--- End quote ---

I'm home w/the flu and feel like shit; this still made me LOL...

onlyme:

--- Quote from: Shawn Ray on March 22, 2006, 09:06:49 PM ---Gary Stydom did report that He is coming to Denver to return to competitive Bodybuilding!
Lonnie Teper from Ironman Magazine can attest to his statements and intentions.
Now, will he show up.............?
That is on him, but I certainly would like to see what Big Boy looks like on the comeback trail and he would be a welcome addition!
Peace,
S. Ray

www.coloradoproshow.com

Ahmad Haidar has just notified me yesterday that he will be competing as well!

--- End quote ---

You guys have to read into this.  No where does it say Gary is competing in the Colorado Pro.  He is going to Denver to return to competitive BB.  He could be going just to watch.  I was wondering do the competitors in this show have to sign a contract to show up. And if so how many have actually signed the contract.  The poster never said all those guys were coming.  It said 'Superstars Like"  Kind of what Dan Lurie did way back when he put on his poster all these guys names and no one showed up.

buffbodz:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on March 22, 2006, 09:10:24 PM ---.

--- End quote ---

Classic.  My vote goes to the blond in the signlet ;D

Shawn Ray:
Onlyme, if you go back and read the early posts, you'll notice the Confirmed List of Athletes will be Posted after the Agreements are turned in after April 1st.
Email Gary or call him if you want verification of his plans. ;D
Out,
S.Ray

onlyme:
Shawn it sounds funny when you call me Onlyme.  You know me.  I figure we can be on a first name basis by now.  I hardly read anything on here I just usually read the last message and go from there.  I bet have my responses have nothing to do with the subject at hand. 

And you better think abouttaking my advice on setting the limit of "expense paid" to the Nationals. I am lucky I did it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version