Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW

(1/18) > >>

FLEX N FREAK:
I was watching War of the worlds, Chicks reality show on bb.com, His apt. seemed nice but I was expecting alot more since he was bragging about how much money he makes and what not.

Check out his treadmill, its gotta be at least 5 years old and from Costco. I cant believe it can support him ::)

alexxx:
Ya I can see it now... wait let me just put on my internet bullshit glasses  8)  ahhh much better! looks like he has a lot of room.

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on March 23, 2006, 10:12:31 AM ---
He claims to make 300k yet he doesn't even own a house.

What a bullshitter.  ::)

--- End quote ---

he has expensive habits? tastes?

he's going to find himself a sugar mama once he gets in shape?

besides he has plenty of time left to start building equity . . . saving for retirement is overrated when you live in the land of the eternally young.

Dan-O:
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, wtf does a single guy want to do with a house?  It's just extra time & trouble and responsibility.  An apartment requires less time & maintenance and if there's a problem, that's what the landlord is there for.  Chicks (women, not Bob Chicks) usually want a house so they can "nest" in it and cozy it all up & shit and make a honeydew list a mile long every weekend for their man to fix every damn thing that breaks on a regular basis.  Just another point of view to consider.

Sir William Idol:

--- Quote from: alexxx on March 23, 2006, 10:10:09 AM --- looks like he has a lot of room.

--- End quote ---

parked outside with your stuff waiting for the word to move on in?  

chick doesnt know what he's missing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version