Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 758225 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4250 on: December 09, 2022, 07:45:05 PM »
Cripple boy still with nothing original or witty.  Obviously your handicap defects are not limited to just physical in

My IQ is approximately 80.  What's your excuse you rabid bhanky boy blunder.    I have no problem admitting I am not very smart.   You remind of when I was a child and others would make fun of me.  My brothers and sisters would look after me as best they could but there were times I was pushed too far and would lose it and defend myself. 

I am an adult now. Now I would simply have put your dumbass in jail.   bhanky.

You don't have to admit you are not very smart.  We know.

As far as the rest of the gibberish you typed.... no one cares.  But you are used to that too I bet.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4251 on: December 09, 2022, 08:13:47 PM »

You don't have to admit you are not very smart.  We know.

As far as the rest of the gibberish you typed.... no one cares.  But you are used to that too I bet.

Few of us really know what to expect should we ever meet anyone from here.  In your case, I don't give a fuque.  You are like those children that used to taunt me and worse.  Kids are kids.

You are a dumb, inbred, fuquewad and as I said to the other bhanky, try anything in the real world and you will wind up in jail for a long time.  The only reason you can feign your bravdo is I am not standing in front of you.  You have no idea what to expect and me? 

I do not care.   Now run along, bhanky boy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4252 on: December 09, 2022, 09:16:44 PM »
Few of us really know what to except should we ever meet anyone from here.  In your case, I don't give a fuque.  You are like those children that used to taunt me and worse.  Kids are kids.

You are a dumb, inbred, fuquewad and as I said to the other bhanky, try anything in the real world and you will wind up in jail for a long time.  The only reason you can feign your bravdo is I am not standing in front of you.  You have no idea what to expect and me? 

accept

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4253 on: December 09, 2022, 09:32:11 PM »
accept

Thank you.  It was supposed to be "expect".  I do very much appreciate the help as my family will sometimes help me by proofreading my thoughts prior to posting and they are not home right now and I am admittedly mentally and physically tired from doctor stuff.  Again, thank you. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4254 on: December 09, 2022, 09:38:35 PM »
Thank you.  It was supposed to be "expect".  I do very much appreciate the help as my family will sometimes help me by proofreading my thoughts prior to posting and they are not home right now and I am admittedly mentally and physically tired from doctor stuff.  Again, thank you.

Please... it's my honor. And I will pass on to others that we need to take your posts with a grain of salt because you are not at your best. My prayers for a speedy recovery and look forward to your posts in the future when you are feeling yourself again   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4255 on: December 09, 2022, 10:03:11 PM »
Please... it's my honor. And I will pass on to others that we need to take your posts with a grain of salt because you are not at your best. My prayers for a speedy recovery and look forward to your posts in the future when you are feeling yourself again

Thank you but I fear I suffered further brain damage this last time I was flat lined far too long and anything I may have learned from the experience was lost or never there.  Most people here have not seen that which I  think you and I have experienced and you more than I of that Im certain.  I am easily upset of late as I cannot compose my thoughts without some help. My doctors said 5 minutes down is about all a brain can take without air before things go south.  I fear I am so far south I should have an accent . ;)  To all here that I respect I apologize for my poor writing and I am too tired. My son is working late and my wife is watching our grandchildren so I am alone. 

chaos and coach if you read this we need to meet up soon so I can give you your Chrismas presents.  . Goodnite for now! thanks again!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4256 on: December 10, 2022, 12:27:24 PM »
Few of us really know what to expect should we ever meet anyone from here.  In your case, I don't give a fuque.  You are like those children that used to taunt me and worse.  Kids are kids.

The funny thing is that I, and the other bhanky, are much more capable of doing what we want in the "reallllll world". 

Gibberish about going to jail is another insipid comment by you.  Which is exactly what you are doing now.  Life must suck when the nursing home has a Net Nanny safe filter on the recreation room PC.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4257 on: December 10, 2022, 12:36:23 PM »
The funny thing is that I, and the other bhanky, are much more capable of doing what we want in the "reallllll world". 

A couple of internet tough guys you are. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4258 on: December 10, 2022, 02:35:24 PM »

If you say so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4259 on: December 10, 2022, 06:06:18 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4260 on: December 10, 2022, 06:15:19 PM »
Thank you but I fear I suffered further brain damage this last time I was flat lined far too long and anything I may have learned from the experience was lost or never there.  Most people here have not seen that which I  think you and I have experienced and you more than I of that Im certain.  I am easily upset of late as I cannot compose my thoughts without some help. My doctors said 5 minutes down is about all a brain can take without air before things go south.  I fear I am so far south I should have an accent . ;)  To all here that I respect I apologize for my poor writing and I am too tired. My son is working late and my wife is watching our grandchildren so I am alone. 

chaos and coach if you read this we need to meet up soon so I can give you your Chrismas presents.  . Goodnite for now! thanks again!

Is your accent Chilian? Probably not. This means you still have a ways to go before reach the limit.  ;)

You tend to be way too hard on yourself with regards to your intellect. Why is that? My advice would be for you not to believe everything folks tell you about your limitations.

Trust me, you've not lost your 'touch'.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4261 on: December 10, 2022, 09:18:13 PM »

That & a couple of complete & utter Delusional Retards

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4262 on: December 11, 2022, 06:05:39 AM »
That & a couple of complete & utter Delusional Retards

pOor cHilD caN yoU tRy nOt to appEar mOre StupId ThaN UsuaL?

You make Eric Trump seem like a genius. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4263 on: December 11, 2022, 09:11:03 AM »

Says the guy obsessed with Trump while avoiding the complete abortion of an administration he voted for, right, Tom?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4264 on: December 11, 2022, 10:27:00 AM »

We all have some way to go to be Even half as stupid as You are.

Carry on LurkingforBoys.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4265 on: December 11, 2022, 12:21:13 PM »
Says the guy obsessed with Trump while avoiding the complete abortion of an administration he voted for, right, Tom?

Says the Fetter clone obsessed with TDfS every time facts about Trumpy is posted.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4266 on: December 11, 2022, 12:22:46 PM »
We all have some way to go to be Even half as stupid as You are.

Carry on LurkingforBoys.

You must have eclipsed that milestone years ago then.  Must be your third or fourth lap at this point.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4267 on: December 11, 2022, 02:43:08 PM »
You must have eclipsed that milestone years ago then.  Must be your third or fourth lap at this point.

Go Back to your Village they're missing & calling for you - IDIOT.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4268 on: December 11, 2022, 03:50:27 PM »
iF aLl the idIOts iN ThE WoRld sTarteD thEir OwN VilLaGe aNd movED ThErE yOu WouLD STill Be ThE BigGesT IdiOt thERE.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4269 on: December 11, 2022, 05:02:21 PM »
iF aLl the idIOts iN ThE WoRld sTarteD thEir OwN VilLaGe aNd movED ThErE yOu WouLD STill Be ThE BigGesT IdiOt thERE.

You're that Thick & Idiotic you can't even come up with your own insults 🤦🏻‍♂️ you have to Feebly copy Mine. 🙄 🐑

A Pathetic Specimen of Life you really are.

Your Village Needs you 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4270 on: December 11, 2022, 05:31:42 PM »
tHe bIG QuesTion iS iF therE wouLD be rOOM iN fiRst pLacE foR yoUR ShiT LamE gImMicks tOo.  IS a TiE PosSibLe?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4271 on: December 11, 2022, 06:02:07 PM »
tHe bIG QuesTion iS iF therE wouLD be rOOM iN fiRst pLacE foR yoUR ShiT LamE gImMicks tOo.  IS a TiE PosSibLe?

Jeez & To Think Yours was The Best to Reach your mothers Egg. 😱  🤦🏻‍♂️ WTF would the others of been  like.

Carry on Lurkio - Boy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4272 on: December 11, 2022, 06:12:48 PM »
i tHinK u gOt fiRst tO sEVEntH plAce locKEd doWn

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4273 on: December 11, 2022, 07:47:33 PM »
i tHinK u gOt fiRst tO sEVEntH plAce locKEd doWn

Gentleman, Lurking for Boys here, may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot,
but don't let that fool you.
He really is an idiot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4274 on: December 12, 2022, 05:47:05 AM »
bUt sMarTer tHan a pUssY AsS fOrEigNEr aND GiMMick tRyiNG tO diScuSs US PoLitIcs