Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Agreement to be signed by Grundy and Breast Milk for fight!

(1/16) > >>

Guy Grundy:
Hey Guys,

I spoke to Breast Milk on the phone. He swore and screamed like a child, no surprise there! I cannot talk to him on the phone as he is honestly an idiot! I thought he was STUPID, but after speaking with him if you can call it that he may have some serious issues. Since we will no lnger speak I am getting an agreement together for the fight as Vince requested. I thought this should be public for everyone to see as Vince made the challenge publicly. I have inclued his challenege to me below. Please let me know your thoughts on the contract and any alterations that could be made so Breast Milk will stand up and be a man. I know he will not fight me as he is a coward. Hopefully I am wrong and he does. But we all know Vince is full of Breast Milk! I will glady fight him so if you guys keep on his back abouyt it he will have to do as he threatened of look like Coward once again!

Agreement between Guy Anthony Grundy and Vince Goodrun)

I Guy Grundy except your challenge which is displayed below

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on March 30, 2006, 03:12:26 PM
I haven't said anything to you in months and you're going to come out of no-where to talk some shit???  I'm sick and tired of you running off at the mouth so I tell you what Grundy, I'm calling you out bro and I'm not joking this time.  Hit me up via PM or my email address and we'll make arrangements because I don't want this aired out until it happens with the goofballs around here. 

Guy Grundy will pay Vinces expenses as follows

1- Return Airfare to and from the fight. Approx $500

2- 2 Nights at the Jolly Roger Hotel which is located in Venice on Washington Blvd. Approx $180

3- 2 Days car hire Approx $100

Approx total $800

4- The fight will be filmed and the winner gets all the rights to the footage. Guy Grundy will take the responsibility of filming the fight!

5- Both fighters will agree to sign a release and forgo any copy rights to the footage after they loose the fight

6- If Guy Grundy wins the fight, Vince Goodrun agrees to pay back the full amount for airfare, accommodation and car rental on the day of the fight in full. Each additional day for late payment will result in a 10% increase for each day payment is late

7- If either fighter pulls out of the fight after the contract has been signed, that person will pay the other party a total of $1,000. Each day late for payment results in an additional 10% each day payment is late

8-We both agree to forgo any claims to injury or damage caused from the fight. We both except and realize the dangers of fighting and we both except these as part of the fight and both fighters will not press charges or make any claims of injury.

Anything else you guys think should be included please let me know. I would like this to happen as Vince not only ddisrected me but my staff which he has already admitted to. Lets get contract sorted out and the we can sign them and make a date.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com
www.grundydvd.com

jrflex:
I am no lawyer, but "except" instead of "accept" was getting to me.  :)

1-Guy Grundy will pay Vince’s expenses as follows, with all payments being made directly to Vince Goodrun within 1 day after the fight.  Estimated expenses are limited to:

- Roundtrip airfare to Los Angeles. (est $500)

- 2 Nights at the Jolly Roger Hotel , Washington Blvd., Venice, CA (est $180)

- 2 Days rental car (est $100)

Total estimated expense: $800

Expenses in excess of $900 will not be paid.   

2- The fight will be filmed by Guy Grundy and the winner gets all rights to the footage immediately after the fight.  The footage can be used at the discretion of the owner.

3- Both fighters will agree that the losing party will release all rights to any footage and/or pictures of the fight

4- If Guy Grundy wins the fight, all expenses will be the sole responsibility of Vince Goodrun. No payments will be made to Vince Goodrun by Guy Grundy if Guy Grundy wins.

5- If either fighter pulls out of the fight after this agreement has been signed, that person will pay the other party a total of $1,000, due the day of forfeiture of fight. Payments shall increase 10% per day if payment is not made on that day, not to exceed $2,000 total due.

6-Both parties agree to forgo any claims to injury or damage caused from the fight, and will not hold the fighter nor the location, or any parties thereof responsible in any manner in the event of damage or injury. Both parties accept and realize the dangers of fighting and both parties accept these risks as part of the fight.

7- The fight will be held in accordance with California State Athletic Commission MMA-sanctioning rules (http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/).  The fight will not be sanctioned by the state, but a best effort by both parties to adhere to all rules and regulations will be made.

8- The referee and judges shall be agreed upon by both fighters within 2 weeks of the fight.  Each fighter can nominate 1 referee and up to 5 judges, with final referee and judges agreed upon by both fighters.

9- There will be no weight limits for either fighter.

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: Guy Grundy on March 31, 2006, 05:27:24 PM ---Hey Guys,

I spoke to Breast Milk on the phone. He swore and screamed like a child, no surprise there! I cannot talk to him on the phone as he is honestly an idiot! I thought he was STUPID, but after speaking with him if you can call it that he may have some serious issues. Since we will no lnger speak I am getting an agreement together for the fight as Vince requested. I thought this should be public for everyone to see as Vince made the challenge publicly. I have inclued his challenege to me below. Please let me know your thoughts on the contract and any alterations that could be made so Breast Milk will stand up and be a man. I know he will not fight me as he is a coward. Hopefully I am wrong and he does. But we all know Vince is full of Breast Milk! I will glady fight him so if you guys keep on his back abouyt it he will have to do as he threatened of look like Coward once again!

Agreement between Guy Anthony Grundy and Vince Goodrun)

I Guy Grundy except your challenge which is displayed below

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on March 30, 2006, 03:12:26 PM
I haven't said anything to you in months and you're going to come out of no-where to talk some shit???  I'm sick and tired of you running off at the mouth so I tell you what Grundy, I'm calling you out bro and I'm not joking this time.  Hit me up via PM or my email address and we'll make arrangements because I don't want this aired out until it happens with the goofballs around here. 

Guy Grundy will pay Vinces expenses as follows

1- Return Airfare to and from the fight. Approx $500

2- 2 Nights at the Jolly Roger Hotel which is located in Venice on Washington Blvd. Approx $180

3- 2 Days car hire Approx $100

Approx total $800

4- The fight will be filmed and the winner gets all the rights to the footage. Guy Grundy will take the responsibility of filming the fight!

5- Both fighters will agree to sign a release and forgo any copy rights to the footage after they loose the fight

6- If Guy Grundy wins the fight, Vince Goodrun agrees to pay back the full amount for airfare, accommodation and car rental on the day of the fight in full. Each additional day for late payment will result in a 10% increase for each day payment is late

7- If either fighter pulls out of the fight after the contract has been signed, that person will pay the other party a total of $1,000. Each day late for payment results in an additional 10% each day payment is late

8-We both agree to forgo any claims to injury or damage caused from the fight. We both except and realize the dangers of fighting and we both except these as part of the fight and both fighters will not press charges or make any claims of injury.

Anything else you guys think should be included please let me know. I would like this to happen as Vince not only ddisrected me but my staff which he has already admitted to. Lets get contract sorted out and the we can sign them and make a date.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com
www.grundydvd.com

--- End quote ---

You big pussy, I don't need you to pay for my air-fare or hotel expenses and I knew you wouldn't fight unless you got some money out of it.  Here's my deal, bro

1.  Money & profits raised from the event goes to a charitable cause, not into your pocket.  You won't be making any money off this fight

2.  Match will be under Thailand Muay Thai Rules so you'll have to do a hand catch before the fight and not try some cheap bum rush trick. 

3.  No one but us in the ring and the referee will be a neutral character, not any of your friends

LuciusFox:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on March 31, 2006, 06:00:59 PM ---

You big pussy, I don't need you to pay for my air-fare or hotel expenses and I knew you wouldn't fight unless you got some money out of it.  Here's my deal, pro

1.  Money & profits raised from the event goes to a charitable cause, not into your pocket.  You won't be making any money off this fight

2.  Match will be under Thailand Muay Thai Rules so you'll have to do a hand catch before the fight and not try some cheap bum rush trick. 

3.  No one but us in the ring and the referee will be a neutral character, not any of your friends

--- End quote ---

Those rules are too specific. It should be NSAC MMA rules.

Stavios:
You don't need any rules !
Grundy will win the fight with only one punch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version