Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152143 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #550 on: January 04, 2022, 05:31:40 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: January 05, 2022, 04:27:34 AM »
Colleges Take COVID Testing Way Too Far and Spread Hysteria
New York Post ^ | January 4, 2022 | Marty Makary
Posted on 1/5/2022, 12:10:54 AM by nickcarraway

Universities are supposed to be bastions of critical thinking, reason and logic. But the COVID policies they have adopted — which have derailed two years of students’ education and threaten to upend the upcoming spring semester — have exposed them as nonsensical, anti-scientific and often downright cruel.

Some of America’s most prestigious universities are leading the charge.

At Georgetown University, fully vaccinated students are randomly tested for COVID weekly. A positive PCR test, which can detect tiny amounts of dead virus, sends asymptomatic students to a room in a designated building where they spend 10 days in confinement. Food is dropped off once a day at the door.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: January 05, 2022, 10:11:26 AM »
"Manhattan’s new DA has ordered his prosecutors to stop seeking prison sentences for hordes of criminals and to downgrade felony charges in cases including armed robberies and drug dealing, according to a set of progressive policies made public Tuesday.

In his first memo to staff on Monday, Alvin Bragg said his office “will not seek a carceral sentence” except with homicides and a handful of other cases, including domestic violence felonies, some sex crimes and public corruption."

https://nypost.com/2022/01/04/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-to-stop-seeking-prison-in-some-cases/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #553 on: January 05, 2022, 06:05:43 PM »
"Manhattan’s new DA has ordered his prosecutors to stop seeking prison sentences for hordes of criminals and to downgrade felony charges in cases including armed robberies and drug dealing, according to a set of progressive policies made public Tuesday.

In his first memo to staff on Monday, Alvin Bragg said his office “will not seek a carceral sentence” except with homicides and a handful of other cases, including domestic violence felonies, some sex crimes and public corruption."

https://nypost.com/2022/01/04/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-to-stop-seeking-prison-in-some-cases/

Drug dealing I agree with.  Armed robberies and any violent crimes need to be dealt with even harsher. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #554 on: January 05, 2022, 06:25:11 PM »
Drug dealing I agree with.  Armed robberies and any violent crimes need to be dealt with even harsher.

Depends on how far up the food chain on the drug dealing. Anybody moving serious weight has probably done some bad shit. Just my two cents.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #555 on: January 05, 2022, 06:34:49 PM »
Colleges Take COVID Testing Way Too Far and Spread Hysteria
New York Post ^ | January 4, 2022 | Marty Makary
Posted on 1/5/2022, 12:10:54 AM by nickcarraway

Universities are supposed to be bastions of critical thinking, reason and logic. But the COVID policies they have adopted — which have derailed two years of students’ education and threaten to upend the upcoming spring semester — have exposed them as nonsensical, anti-scientific and often downright cruel.

Some of America’s most prestigious universities are leading the charge.

At Georgetown University, fully vaccinated students are randomly tested for COVID weekly. A positive PCR test, which can detect tiny amounts of dead virus, sends asymptomatic students to a room in a designated building where they spend 10 days in confinement. Food is dropped off once a day at the door.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

One of my kids attends a state university and is supposed to finally be on campus next semester.  She just got an email from the school hemming and hawing about allowing on-campus classes.  This shit is endless.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #556 on: January 05, 2022, 06:51:00 PM »
Depends on how far up the food chain on the drug dealing. Anybody moving serious weight has probably done some bad shit. Just my two cents.

Right, I just don't like punishing people for hypotheticals. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2022, 07:59:57 PM »
Right, I just don't like punishing people for hypotheticals being adults and making a decision to put whatever they want into their own bodies.

I agree.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #558 on: January 05, 2022, 08:12:59 PM »
I agree.

Never mind.  I was tired.  LOL.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2022, 05:24:19 PM »
https://www.outkick.com/penn-swimmer-who-competed-as-a-male-for-three-seasons-now-dominating-womens-swimming/

PENN SWIMMER WHO COMPETED AS A MALE FOR THREE SEASONS NOW DOMINATING WOMEN’S SWIMMING

A University of Pennsylvania “women’s” swimmer named Lia Thomas, who used to go by Will as a member of the men’s swimming team, is smashing records and has many wondering if Olympic superstar Katie Ledecky will be soon losing races to a transgender competitor.

At a November 20 tri-meet with Cornell and Princeton, Lia Thomas “blasted the No. 1 200 free time and the second-fastest 500 free time in the nation, breaking Penn program records in both events. She swept the 100-200-500 free individual events and contributed to the first-place 400 free relay,” according to SwimSwam.com, a website dedicated to collegiate swimming.

Will Thomas, a native of Austin, Texas, competed for the Penn men’s swimming team for three seasons before taking off the pandemic year. During the 2018-19 season, Will was second-team All-Ivy League in the 500 freestyle, 1,000 free and 1,650 free. In 2019-20, Thomas competed in four of Penn’s eight regular-season events. According to the Penn swimming archives, Will Thomas last competed for the men’s team on November 16, 2019.

Can't make this shit up - most delicious irony.  ;D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10382019/Trans-UPenn-swimmer-Lia-Thomas-wins-200m-freestyle-race-two-seconds.html

Trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas is CRUSHED twice in Ivy League women's swim meet by Yale competitor Iszac Henig, who is transitioning from female to male

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #560 on: January 09, 2022, 12:23:01 AM »
Can't make this shit up - most delicious irony.  ;D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10382019/Trans-UPenn-swimmer-Lia-Thomas-wins-200m-freestyle-race-two-seconds.html

Trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas is CRUSHED twice in Ivy League women's swim meet by Yale competitor Iszac Henig, who is transitioning from female to male

Complete & utter "Frankenstein monster" madness going on in the medical world - FFS

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #561 on: January 09, 2022, 06:23:41 PM »
disgrace for women sports and rights

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #562 on: January 14, 2022, 12:34:58 PM »
Howard Dean Perfectly Illustrates Democrats' Ongoing Hysteria Over SCOTUS Mandate Ruling
By Mike Miller | Jan 14, 2022
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/01/14/howard-dean-perfectly-illustrates-democrats-ongoing-hysteria-over-scotus-mandate-ruling-n506538

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: January 14, 2022, 01:02:28 PM »
Howard Dean Perfectly Illustrates Democrats' Ongoing Hysteria Over SCOTUS Mandate Ruling
By Mike Miller | Jan 14, 2022
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/01/14/howard-dean-perfectly-illustrates-democrats-ongoing-hysteria-over-scotus-mandate-ruling-n506538

Just another "moderate" showing their true colors.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: January 14, 2022, 01:56:32 PM »

Just another "moderate" showing their true colors.

And to think he was once a frontrunner to be the Democrat nominee for president. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: January 14, 2022, 02:38:35 PM »
Dr. Dean could name most of the states.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: January 17, 2022, 11:10:11 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: January 18, 2022, 09:18:20 AM »
 :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #568 on: January 18, 2022, 04:49:45 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: January 18, 2022, 11:37:25 PM »
:D

The arrogance of just walking away after repeatedly hitting the car next to her is unreal.  Those people don't live by the same rules. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: January 24, 2022, 06:20:36 PM »
University language guide says 'grandfather,' 'housekeeping,' 'spirit animal' are 'problematic' words
The language guide, created by the university's information technology department, states that 'grandfather,' 'housekeeping,' 'minority,' 'ninja,' and 'lame' are considered 'problematic words'
By Adam Sabes | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-language-guide-says-grandfather-housekeeping-spirit-animal-are-problematic-words

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: January 26, 2022, 04:20:03 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: January 26, 2022, 10:05:53 AM »
'The View' Co-hosts Lose It on Bill Maher Over What He Said About Masks
Townhall ^ | Jan 25, 2022 | Leah Barkoukis
Posted on 1/25/2022, 10:27:16 AM by george76

Leftists on “The View” took offense Monday to comedian Bill Maher, who dared to criticize the use of masks and other “silly” Covid-19 restrictions at this point in the pandemic.

"It’s just gone on too long. Nobody cares anymore. I don’t want to live in your paranoid world anymore, your masked paranoid world,” he said on “Real Time With Bill Maher.”

"You know, you go out, it’s silly now. You know, you have your mask, you have to have a card, you have to have a booster, they scan your head like you’re a cashier and I’m a bunch of bananas. I’m not bananas, you are,” he added.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg blasted Maher’s comments.

“How dare you be so flippant, man?” she said.

“Nobody on the planet wants to go through this,” Goldberg added. “This is not something we’re doing because it’s, you know, sexually gratifying. This is what we’re doing to protect our families. And you don’t have to do it, but stay away from everybody. Because if you’re the one who’s not paying attention and you’re coughing and sneezing, then stay out of the public, man.”

Co-host Sara Haines jumped in to argue that precautions like masking will “always be here” and that it’s a new normal, comparing the situation to post-9/11 when safety measures were introduced that are still in use.

"I may never ride a subway again without a mask, I may never go indoors with big crowds and feel comfortable without a mask,” she said.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #573 on: January 26, 2022, 11:27:56 AM »
'The View' Co-hosts Lose It on Bill Maher Over What He Said About Masks
Townhall ^ | Jan 25, 2022 | Leah Barkoukis
Posted on 1/25/2022, 10:27:16 AM by george76

Leftists on “The View” took offense Monday to comedian Bill Maher, who dared to criticize the use of masks and other “silly” Covid-19 restrictions at this point in the pandemic.

"It’s just gone on too long. Nobody cares anymore. I don’t want to live in your paranoid world anymore, your masked paranoid world,” he said on “Real Time With Bill Maher.”

"You know, you go out, it’s silly now. You know, you have your mask, you have to have a card, you have to have a booster, they scan your head like you’re a cashier and I’m a bunch of bananas. I’m not bananas, you are,” he added.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg blasted Maher’s comments.

“How dare you be so flippant, man?” she said.

“Nobody on the planet wants to go through this,” Goldberg added. “This is not something we’re doing because it’s, you know, sexually gratifying. This is what we’re doing to protect our families. And you don’t have to do it, but stay away from everybody. Because if you’re the one who’s not paying attention and you’re coughing and sneezing, then stay out of the public, man.”

Co-host Sara Haines jumped in to argue that precautions like masking will “always be here” and that it’s a new normal, comparing the situation to post-9/11 when safety measures were introduced that are still in use.

"I may never ride a subway again without a mask, I may never go indoors with big crowds and feel comfortable without a mask,” she said.

The women have lost the plot - completely fucking Gone !!!!
FFS Masks  ::) They're ridiculous & useless face coverings you thick bitches 
Try spray cars / working with asbestos / fungal spores etc & see how well your goddam mask protects you
of course they wouldn't as they Know they're completely useless.

This virus & the Nonsense around has certainly highlighted who the easily fooled / lead are. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: February 01, 2022, 07:45:16 AM »