Author Topic: Kamala plans to run for POTUS  (Read 68055 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Kamala plans to run for POTUS
« Reply #525 on: February 03, 2023, 12:16:51 PM »
Kamala Harris anonymously hit by Democrats questioning her 'basic political skills'
Elizabeth Warren recently cast doubts over whether Harris should be President Biden's running mate in 2024
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News
Published January 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-anonymously-hit-democrats-questioning-basic-political-skills

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: February 06, 2023, 07:10:27 PM »
Democrats admit they've lost hope in Kamala Harris: 'Can't think of one thing she's done'
Harris could be 'one of the most hard-hitting arguments against Biden,' a Democratic fundraiser argued
By Jeffrey Clark | Fox News
Published February 6, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrats-admit-theyve-lost-hope-kamala-harris-cant-think-one-thing-shes-done

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #527 on: February 07, 2023, 09:06:55 AM »
NY Times signals Kamala that her White House ambitions are hopeless
American Thinker ^ | 6 Feb, 2023 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 2/6/2023, 4:17:03 PM

In the old days of the USSR, Kremlinologists used to figure out who was in and who was out in the power struggles at the top by looking at the reviewing stand for the May Day military parades. Proximity to the leader was the criterion. With today’s Democrats, an equally shadowy gaggle of power-hungry operatives controlled by hidden hands, we must rely on signals coming from a few semi-official media organs, but preeminently the New York Times.

That’s why a major article in the big circulation Sunday edition of the Times on Kamala Harris is so interesting.

After an introduction with some sympathy for the vice president, feigning balance, came this slap in the face from “dozens” of anonymous party sources “including some who helped put her on the party’s 2020 ticket”:

But the painful reality for Ms. Harris is that in private conversations over the last few months, dozens of Democrats in the White House, on Capitol Hill and around the nation — including some who helped put her on the party’s 2020 ticket — said she had not risen to the challenge of proving herself as a future leader of the party, much less the country. Even some Democrats whom her own advisers referred reporters to for supportive quotes confided privately that they had lost hope in her.

It gets worse.

Through much of the fall, a quiet panic set in among key Democrats about what would happen if President Biden opted not to run for a second term. Most Democrats interviewed, who insisted on anonymity to avoid alienating the White House, said flatly that they did not think Ms. Harris could win the presidency in 2024. Some said the party’s biggest challenge would be finding a way to sideline her without inflaming key Democratic constituencies y.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: February 08, 2023, 08:14:29 AM »
Kamala Harris anonymously hit by Democrats questioning her 'basic political skills'
Elizabeth Warren recently cast doubts over whether Harris should be President Biden's running mate in 2024
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News
Published January 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-anonymously-hit-democrats-questioning-basic-political-skills

Americans should be affraid of this woman.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2023, 01:01:48 AM »
It is hard to fear a giggling girl.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: February 13, 2023, 09:35:20 PM »

Yep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: February 13, 2023, 09:36:13 PM »
Could VP Kamala Harris be replaced in 2024? Democratic strategists weigh in
Democrats weigh in on Harris amid suggestions that the vice president be replaced in 2024.
By Sophia Slacik | Fox News
Published February 13, 2023

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: February 14, 2023, 12:54:25 AM »
Could VP Kamala Harris be replaced in 2024? Democratic strategists weigh in
Democrats weigh in on Harris amid suggestions that the vice president be replaced in 2024.
By Sophia Slacik | Fox News
Published February 13, 2023
The president as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: March 10, 2023, 11:01:53 AM »
Harris mocked for stating that kids are facing 'climate mental health' issues: 'Fundamentally unserious' (only 7.88 years left)
Fox News ^ | 3/09/23 | Gabriel Hays
Posted on 3/10/2023, 3:58:37

Twitter users ridiculed Vice President Kamala Harris after she voiced the concerns of young children dealing with "climate mental health" problems.

Harris mentioned the climate change-related issue during her appearance Wednesday at the "Aspen Ideas: Climate Conference" in Miami Beach, Florida.

Harris told the crowd in attendance about how she spoke to young climate activists who claim climate change is affecting their mental health.

Specifically, the activists told her they were struggling with "climate mental health," she said.

Launching into her anecdote, Harris said, "One of the young leaders was talking to me about climate mental health. I said, ‘Tell me what’s going on with your peers.’"

Speaking for the young activist, Harris repeated the concept: "Climate mental health."

She continued, "I said, ‘I think I can understand that, but unpack it for me.' And she talked about how her peers are thinking about it."

Harris said the young woman gave her an example to help her understand, saying, "One example is, you know, whether, when they’re ready, could they start a family - worried about what that would mean and the stress of it."

The vice president continued, saying, "They were talking about in terms of their peers trying to figure out, you know, they’re going to have to get a job and they’re gonna have to make a living - but what they can do and how can they adapt the education that they are having now to their activism?"

Twitter mocked the speech, with some stating that if kids are stressing about climate change, it’s because politicians like Harris have made alarmist claims about it.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #534 on: March 10, 2023, 01:44:13 PM »
Harris mocked for stating that kids are facing 'climate mental health' issues: 'Fundamentally unserious' (only 7.88 years left)

Twitter users ridiculed Vice President Kamala Harris after she voiced the concerns of young children dealing with "climate mental health" problems.

Harris mentioned the climate change-related issue during her appearance Wednesday at the "Aspen Ideas: Climate Conference" in Miami Beach, Florida.

Harris told the crowd in attendance about how she spoke to young climate activists who claim climate change is affecting their mental health.

Specifically, the activists told her they were struggling with "climate mental health," she said.

Launching into her anecdote, Harris said, "One of the young leaders was talking to me about climate mental health. I said, ‘Tell me what’s going on with your peers.’"

Speaking for the young activist, Harris repeated the concept: "Climate mental health."

She continued, "I said, ‘I think I can understand that, but unpack it for me.' And she talked about how her peers are thinking about it."

Harris said the young woman gave her an example to help her understand, saying, "One example is, you know, whether, when they’re ready, could they start a family - worried about what that would mean and the stress of it."

The vice president continued, saying, "They were talking about in terms of their peers trying to figure out, you know, they’re going to have to get a job and they’re gonna have to make a living - but what they can do and how can they adapt the education that they are having now to their activism?"

Twitter mocked the speech, with some stating that if kids are stressing about climate change, it’s because politicians like Harris have made alarmist claims about it.

Is there a more useless politician, no there isn't!
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #535 on: March 10, 2023, 02:49:21 PM »
Man she has been MIA for months. Fuck those pussies and their feelings. They’re the problem.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #536 on: March 10, 2023, 06:02:20 PM »
When she becomes POTUS will you be as obsessed with her as you were with Obama?
Asks the guy that posts about Trump 24/7 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #537 on: March 11, 2023, 09:08:26 AM »

Is she more with it Than Pedo Joe ?
or is she another complete puppet & totally controlled ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2023, 09:13:15 AM »

Jeez it really is a Clown world

They just jump from one scare tactic to another & More & more are waking up to
this & taking Zero notice. maybe all politicians should try some positive good news
tactics instead of constant doom & gloom fear crap.

In 1...... 2....... 3...........
Pavlov's Fahggot Dog will have to post
he can't help himself  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: May 09, 2023, 10:29:55 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: May 09, 2023, 02:36:05 PM »
Jeez it really is a Clown world

They just jump from one scare tactic to another & More & more are waking up to
this & taking Zero notice. maybe all politicians should try some positive good news
tactics instead of constant doom & gloom fear crap.

Fear has always been an effective form of political rhetoric, and one deployed to great effect by countless presidents.

No President has weaponized fear quite like Trump. He is an expert at playing to the public’s phobias. The America rendered in his speeches and tweets is a dystopian hellscape. He shapes public opinion by emphasizing dangers—both real and imaginary—that his policies purport to fix.

Trump's formula is very clean and uncomplicated: Be very, very afraid. And I am the cure.

Democrats are not off the hook though. Trump’s dark language have been matched by the left. In the early weeks of his Administration, some critics have sounded apocalyptic warnings about his presidency, with scholars and activists alike making comparisons to Adolf Hitler’s genocidal Nazi regime. Wait till the campaigns for the primary and general election are going full on, there will be even more fear mongering by both the left and the right.

In 1...... 2....... 3...........
Pavlov's Fahggot Dog will have to post
he can't help himself  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #541 on: June 23, 2023, 03:27:04 PM »
 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: July 24, 2023, 08:34:48 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: February 12, 2024, 04:09:20 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: February 12, 2024, 08:39:19 AM »
She's the perfect candidate to replace Biden. The left wants a hollowed out husk as an avatar for the movement. It's not about the actual person, it's if they check the boxes and are able to be controlled.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: February 13, 2024, 12:06:18 AM »
She's the perfect candidate to replace Biden. The left wants a hollowed out husk as an avatar for the movement. It's not about the actual person, it's if they check the boxes and are able to be controlled.
Behind the scenes Obama's people are running everything.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #547 on: February 13, 2024, 03:28:46 AM »
Even Liberal outlets can’t prop her up:

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-matchup-against-donald-trump-1868650

Were Biden to step aside, the conventional successor would be the vice president, but Harris performs poorly in polling against Trump.