Author Topic: Kamala plans to run for POTUS  (Read 66809 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Kamala plans to run for POTUS
« on: January 21, 2019, 07:19:16 AM »
Oh sorry - when I hear the name Kamala  - this is what I think of. 

Purge_WTF

Re: Kamala plans to run for POTUS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 07:26:08 AM »
 The wrestler probably has a better chance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 07:30:31 AM »

I'd vote for him over that wretched commie skank in California any day. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 09:06:47 AM »

At 1st glance I read Kamal
I thought that’s a big jump from 3rd at the 212lb Olympia to run for President
And he’s not mentioned it to me yet. !!!!

Ha ha.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 10:40:41 AM »
Yes but he'd have to be American.  He's from Uganda .........Mississippi. ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 11:07:50 AM »
A very angry woman.

I could see Trump getting her so riled up in a debate that she suddenly 'rage quits' and stomps off stage.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 12:24:33 PM »
Bernie running yet?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 01:48:18 PM »
A very angry woman.

I could see Trump getting her so riled up in a debate that she suddenly 'rage quits' and stomps off stage.
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 03:26:54 PM »
Another "smart/tough on crime" "progressive" former prosecutor with a dubious record. Just look up the cases of Daniel Larsen, Kevin Cooper and others..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »
Another "smart/tough on crime" "progressive" former prosecutor with a dubious record. Just look up the cases of Daniel Larsen, Kevin Cooper and others..

She is a huge police state liberal type

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 03:39:33 PM »
Bernie running yet?

I don't think the Democrat Machine allows it.

Joe Biden and Bernie are probably the best chances to take on Trump because of their Rust Belt appeal but they have 3 things working against them.

They are both really white, really male and really old.

Biden will be get hammered by the progressive wing of the party. The Democrat Machine will do whatever it takes to keep Bernie down in the primary despite what the constituents want.

Then you have a motley crew of politicans just below them.

Kirsten Gillibrand - Really bizarre announcement speech. Mirrored more of a Trump Derangement therapy speech while simultaneously trying to appear progressive while she's obviously on the take for DNC donors.

Beto could not even take out Cruz. Trump would have that guy pissing himself in fear on stage.

Who else is out there? I can't even remember.

Big Picture - I think it feels good for Pelosi and co to pursue this shutdown to soothe their fragile egos but it will just be turned against them in a 50 state electoral strategy by Trump in 2020. Really poor leadership and strategy by the Democrats.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 07:55:40 PM »
I can't wait until Trump calls her "by far, the best looking attorney general U.S. Senator in the country.”   :D

Heads on the left would explode.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 03:44:45 AM »
I can't wait until Trump calls her "by far, the best looking attorney general U.S. Senator in the country.”   :D

Heads on the left would explode.
Yes and the debates will be awesome as well.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2019, 06:11:22 AM »
 Kirsten Gillibrand is a man-hating Feminist. (Yeah, I repeat myself.) She must not be President under any circumstances.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2019, 02:59:14 AM »

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco mayor, 84, admits it happened

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past extramarital relationship with U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris in his weekly column Saturday, saying he may have boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote. "That's politics for ya."

Brown appointed Harris -- about 30 years younger than Brown and just a few years out of law school – to two well-paid state commission assignments on the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

"Whether you agree or disagree with the system, I did the work," Harris said in a 2003 interview with SF Weekly. "I brought a level of life knowledge and common sense to the jobs."

The former mayor also connected Harris with campaign donors, which helped her outraise her opponent for San Francisco district attorney, Business Insider reported. Brown's involvement in her election raised questions as to how Harris would remain impartial, given his enormous political clout.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-san-francisco-mayor-addresses-past-relationship-with-sen-kamala-harris

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2019, 10:00:50 AM »

dude ended up in horrific condition in the later years.  Had both legs taken off I believe.  Strange because he is rumored to have made decent money during his peak.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2019, 11:32:09 AM »
dude ended up in horrific condition in the later years.  Had both legs taken off I believe.  Strange because he is rumored to have made decent money during his peak.
Yes, he lost his legs to diabetes.  Last I heard he and his wife sell chairs on Ebay that they craft from home.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2019, 11:53:43 AM »
Yes, he lost his legs to diabetes.  Last I heard he and his wife sell chairs on Ebay that they craft from home.
I thought he passed away?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2019, 11:59:47 AM »
I thought he passed away?
No he's still alive at 68.  Real name is James Harris and he lives in Mississippi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2019, 01:19:49 PM »
Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco mayor, 84, admits it happened

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past extramarital relationship with U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris in his weekly column Saturday, saying he may have boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote. "That's politics for ya."

Brown appointed Harris -- about 30 years younger than Brown and just a few years out of law school – to two well-paid state commission assignments on the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

"Whether you agree or disagree with the system, I did the work," Harris said in a 2003 interview with SF Weekly. "I brought a level of life knowledge and common sense to the jobs."

The former mayor also connected Harris with campaign donors, which helped her outraise her opponent for San Francisco district attorney, Business Insider reported. Brown's involvement in her election raised questions as to how Harris would remain impartial, given his enormous political clout.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-san-francisco-mayor-addresses-past-relationship-with-sen-kamala-harris

LOL

gotta  admit it's FUCKING HILARIOUS that Faux News thinks this matters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 02:06:52 PM »

There is a YouTube video on him. It’s sad.  Diabetes.  He lost his legs

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2019, 02:33:20 PM »
LOL

gotta  admit it's FUCKING HILARIOUS that Faux News thinks this matters

::)  Ha Ha Ha
That coming from you is Beyond Stupid
All the Absolute Nonsense you Keep posting & clinging to About Your Great President Donald.

Pot Calling Kettle Comes To Mind.
😂😂😂😂😂

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2019, 04:25:26 PM »
::)  Ha Ha Ha
That coming from you is Beyond Stupid
All the Absolute Nonsense you Keep posting & clinging to About Your Great President Donald.

Pot Calling Kettle Comes To Mind.
😂😂😂😂😂

Typical Trumptard response.

Seems like you really think this should be an issue.

Tell us why you care

Looking forward to laughing when I read it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2019, 04:43:17 PM »
There is a YouTube video on him. It’s sad.  Diabetes.  He lost his legs
I think that's the last thing I saw of him. Being wheeled around the ghetto by a family member complaining that WWE should be paying all his bills, etc.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 05:15:32 PM »
Typical Trumptard response.

Seems like you really think this should be an issue.

Tell us why you care

Looking forward to laughing when I read it

Spare us.

We’ll just assume your position is everything the Dems do in this context won’t matter, and everything the Republicans do is wrong.

Or anything that might matter will have an equivalency on the other side.

That’s your depth chart champ / puddle level deep.
Y