Author Topic: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !  (Read 42036 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2019, 01:41:05 PM »
It’s in their blood, anyone that believes milos in anything is either naive or an idiot, the guy has a long list of scandalous activity’s, questionable tactics and character, why was he forced to leave the country again? As a felon? Hmmmm

He was booted from the States !!!, for bashing Milamar or something ???............I think he was in Finland ???.............

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2019, 01:56:31 PM »
He's from Serbia !. Didn't he marry Serbian business woman in Spain ?.

Who can forget Nasser's story about banging Milamar (before Misko) !.
That was an epic getbig feud.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2019, 02:53:17 PM »
Would love to see all these “gurus” go clean for 5-6 years and see where they are after.   Oh wait - we know already. 

Who on earth possibly listens to these idiots any more unless mentally ill and stupid ?   Spend tens of thousands on drugs for a temporary fake look and risk death for a plastic trophy .   Makes tons of sense to me.   Uh huh.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2019, 03:01:35 PM »
What happened to him?

Pyrotechnics explosion to the face! I believe it happened on a movie set. I never knew that Milos was the next Arnold Schwarzenegger before a firecracker shattered his Tinseltown dreams.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2019, 03:15:13 PM »
Yet in that other thread Milos was saying the pros keep it under two grams a week..... ::)

He's not a pro.  ;)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2019, 03:51:21 PM »
You play.. you pay!!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2019, 04:38:24 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2019, 04:53:31 PM »
he still logs in?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=1931

I’m sure he lurks around, looks like he hasn’t since sept 2015

Great physique on him but the lies he spills and character issues, perfect for bbing  :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2019, 05:37:41 PM »
Getbig Time Machine -

Milos gets cooked ( with pictures  :o ) - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=106434.0

--------------------------------------

Milos's Arrest -

News breaks - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=342656.0

Milos's side - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=348336.0

Nutty Milos - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=361278.0

Nasser Narks On Milos ( scroll down ) - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=470449.0

Milos's fugativing in London with new wife - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=544391.0

Milos's letters from prison - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=627850.0

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2019, 06:23:05 PM »
Milos should make a public apology to the bodybuilding community

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2019, 07:00:26 PM »
I give credit to Milos he had a great aesthetic build and is still jacked to this day. But anyone that post photos of themselves on a daily basis from 20 years ago, especially being in his 50s has to have some serious narcissistic issues.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2019, 07:30:30 PM »
I give credit to Milos he had a great aesthetic build and is still jacked to this day. But anyone that post photos of themselves on a daily basis from 20 years ago, especially being in his 50s has to have some serious narcissistic issues.

lol!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2019, 07:47:21 PM »
Some people might not understand german on here (story starts around min 43:00), but here's the short-version for you guys:

The 20 yr old german Amateur kid (3rd place at the Olympia amateur 2019) was hooking up with Milos as a prep coach several months ago. Milos sent him his new "Off Season"-Stack via E-Mail and he immedeately was like "Holy Cow - is that guy serious ??", with several compounds twice the dosage he had at the Olympia amateur contest prep. Milos conviced him the stack was ok and that's what it takes. Accoring to Milos' protocol he also had to increase carbs an his Slin intake every single week, week after week. After 8 weeks he had gained around 50 pds of bloat, felt like complete shit 24/7 and wasn't able to do anything anymore. He had constant headache, couldn't breathe anymore and ended up in hospital with bloodpressure 220/120, got hospitalized for several days (never had bloodpressure-issues before).

When he got out he contacted Milos and told him he had been in hospital for the past few days with his bloodpressure completely out of control. So Milos told the 20 yr old kid to take some bloodpressure-medication and continue with his protocol. After that conversation he broke off contact with Milos. :)

Obviously I don’t speak German. Did he say what the stack was? Insulin...starting at what dosage and ending at what dosage

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2019, 07:49:54 PM »
What is it that ages the face so much?

Mostly being dieted down. In the video he just looks like a big 20 year old football player in the face. He looks his age

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2019, 08:22:07 PM »

I truly feel that his quads and abs were world-class.

But I also feel that his arms, delts, and back were NPC level.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2019, 10:02:38 PM »
How is Jari Mentula health, he was Miskos student  ;)

Still looking good, still juiced to the gills, still training like a mad, never competing again.. Concentrating making money  in PT business and raising family  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2019, 10:29:26 PM »
Hasn't Nasshole "worked" with Milos as well?

Corrected list..

Flex Wheeler = Kidneys & amputated leg, can't even pay his hospital bill..
Luke Wood = Dead
Mustafa Mohammed = Kidneys
Sonny Schmidt = Dead
Greg Kovach = Dead
Ed van Amsterdam = Dead
Ernie Taylor = Synthol clown
King Kamali = Just clown, deformed ape
Kris Dim = Heart attack, now in wheelchair
Marius Dohne = Kidneys
Nasser El Sonbaty = Dead

He is really efficient, he take his coaching till the end  ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2019, 11:08:07 PM »
It's surprising milos looks so good and well preserved at his age, maybe he didn't prescribe such extreme protocols for himself  ???

milos is like the josef mengele of bodybuilding..as he puts those people with experiments with various compounds
T

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2019, 11:10:26 PM »
Some people might not understand german on here (story starts around min 43:00), but here's the short-version for you guys:

The 20 yr old german Amateur kid (3rd place at the Olympia amateur 2019) was hooking up with Milos as a prep coach several months ago. Milos sent him his new "Off Season"-Stack via E-Mail and he immedeately was like "Holy Cow - is that guy serious ??", with several compounds twice the dosage he had at the Olympia amateur contest prep. Milos conviced him the stack was ok and that's what it takes. Accoring to Milos' protocol he also had to increase carbs an his Slin intake every single week, week after week. After 8 weeks he had gained around 50 pds of bloat, felt like complete shit 24/7 and wasn't able to do anything anymore. He had constant headache, couldn't breathe anymore and ended up in hospital with bloodpressure 220/120, got hospitalized for several days (never had bloodpressure-issues before).

When he got out he contacted Milos and told him he had been in hospital for the past few days with his bloodpressure completely out of control. So Milos told the 20 yr old kid to take some bloodpressure-medication and continue with his protocol. After that conversation he broke off contact with Milos. :)

looks 40 years old . . .

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2019, 11:54:45 PM »
milos is like the josef mengele of bodybuilding..as he puts those people with experiments with various compounds

Haha brutal
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2019, 11:57:07 PM »

"Is it safe"?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2019, 12:48:13 AM »
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2019, 01:20:36 AM »
FNG morons - abusing roids why?   Exactly why again?   "Protocols?"   LMFAO.   What stupid shit.  For a trophy.   Think about it.   A plastic trophy.  Risk your entire life at 20-30 yo for a plastic trophy.

Spend tends of thousands of dollars on roids for what - a plastic trophy.   

I agree with you that its become a horrible unhealthy sport but why do you and others keep telling this lie that they do all this to themselves just for a plastic trophy? You really believe that?
A lot of people now, not just winning pro bbers, make a great living off of the bbing and the physique industry. More than ever before and it just keeps growing for those who know how to market themselves. I wish I saved the link on the breakdown of Kali Muscle's income. Does he even compete? When was the last time Roelly won anything?

For some it beats working for a living punching a clock and being in the daily rat race for 40 years.
And they get a bit more than a plastic trophy.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2019, 03:10:54 AM »
You are probably right.  I've dealt with 2 people in the past from the former Yugoslavia on Ebay and both tried to rip me off.

As i said this in another thread. Serbs are very inclined to criminal/shady stuff. They are attracted to money/shinny stuff like flies to shit and will stab people in the back to acquire desired wealth and show it off. We have a lot of them living in out country and nobody likes them. If there’s a bigger criminal act committed it’s a 75% chance that the culprits are Serbs or Bosnians.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2019, 03:38:28 AM »
Would love to see all these “gurus” go clean for 5-6 years and see where they are after.   Oh wait - we know already. 

Who on earth possibly listens to these idiots any more unless mentally ill and stupid ?   Spend tens of thousands on drugs for a temporary fake look and risk death for a plastic trophy .   Makes tons of sense to me.   Uh huh.
Try 1 year.