Author Topic: Anyone get there stimulus check yet?  (Read 4433 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Anyone get there stimulus check yet?
« on: April 12, 2020, 12:03:37 PM »
I realize that most of us net more than 100k. But I heard they started sending them out yesterday.

And yes I realize I used the wrong "there." Bite me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone get there stimulus check yet?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 07:45:23 PM »
I realize that most of us net more than 100k. But I heard they started sending them out yesterday.

I did the calculations and I should be getting something, just not the full $1,200. When I get it is another story. I'll believe it when I see it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 07:47:45 PM »

Question is, is there any there, there? Last year, that's what every newscaster was saying. It seemed dumb then and it still does.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 05:19:02 PM »

I just read this post again and I wondered why you didn't edit the wrong 'there'. Finally, I concluded you were actually looking for someone to 'bite' you.  ;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 04:24:09 PM »
75K max salary if you are single. 150K if you are married. Single under 75K got $1200. Married under 150K got $2,400.  Each child was an additional $500.

Now the Democrats wanted two trillion in pork and effectively killed another round of stimulus checks. Even for one trillion the government would have to print money with no backing. It could lead to wild inflation if our money was devalued.