Author Topic: Anyone German members on this board? TRT question  (Read 2215 times)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Anyone German members on this board? TRT question
« on: August 18, 2020, 01:06:25 AM »
Any suggestions for finding a GP who'll refer me to someone I can talk to about TRT?

I must have seen every Familienarzt in my area and either they say they don't believe in TRT as a healthy option and won't refer me, or they don't know anything about it, but look at me and go "I'm not supporting steroid use".

Which is shit. I'm well into my middle years, I look a lot more muscular than the average patient my age who is sitting in the doctor's surgery but I've never used anything more than creatine, but they judge me straight away.

I just want to talk to someone, I may not even start TRT.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone German members on this board? TRT question
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 05:41:10 AM »
Do you need TRT? Ask for bloodwork and find out. TRT is becoming fashion here in Portugal. Even "regular" doctors (not endochrinologists) prescribe test. It's only a matter of time this trend reaches Germany.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone German members on this board? TRT question
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 08:03:50 AM »
Do you need TRT? Ask for bloodwork and find out. TRT is becoming fashion here in Portugal. Even "regular" doctors (not endochrinologists) prescribe test. It's only a matter of time this trend reaches Germany.

I don't know, that's the thing. I know I'm putting in the same effort with training and food and slowly going backwards and I'm prepared to accept that that's going to happen. I don't even know if I want to start TRT - I just want to get myself in front of someone so I can speak to them, but that's the hard part. Two doctors told me I'm in excellent shape for my age and to not worry about such things - which wasn't the point.