Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (4/76) > >>

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on August 08, 2021, 07:21:18 AM ---Listening to Ella Fitzgerald and pondering my mortality. I suppose if I could choose my death, being taken out by firing squad would be rather cool.

--- End quote ---
Listening to The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald makes me think of my mortality.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on August 08, 2021, 07:25:20 AM ---Listening to The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald makes me think of my mortality.

--- End quote ---

Haha, I suppose it would!

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on August 18, 2021, 04:07:07 AM ---Margot Robbie is so stunningly beautiful that I want to smash my penis with a mallet and disembowel myself every time I look at her.

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't you rather just fuck her instead?

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on August 18, 2021, 05:32:35 PM ---Absolutely. It's the frustration that arises from knowing I can't that makes me want to tear myself limb from limb.

--- End quote ---
They all feel the same when you are up in them.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on August 19, 2021, 11:15:27 PM ---haha, that sounds horrendous. I feel like I've inadvertently degraded the cultured spirit of this thread with too much sex talk. I need to get things back on track and focus on more innocent topics such as Down's syndrome and formal footwear.

--- End quote ---
Speaking of footwear, go to the sex board and I've got my sexy feet tumblr blog listed. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version