Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 14773 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2023, 01:58:06 PM »
Whenever I see the biggest liar on the board showcasing his queer bait and pedo obsessions, then I have to smile to myself at owning his tiny little mind.

If I were really a homo and pedo, then I would be living in a shithole area of UK right Tony?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2023, 01:59:36 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2023, 02:02:02 PM »
Hey Tiny Tit Tony,

Tell us more stories.  We all believe you.  Really.    :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2023, 02:07:05 PM »
Back to the liar this thread is about (who is American and can vote by the way, unlike the euro trash pretend pussy who reads every single thing I post)...

And claiming bankruptcy isn't going to save him.   :D
---
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/giuliani-must-immediately-pay-148-154222149.html
Giuliani must immediately pay $148 million to Georgia election workers

Rudy Giuliani must immediately pay $148 million to two Georgia election workers he defamed, with a federal judge suggesting the former New York mayor may have been dishonest about his finances and expressing concern he might not comply with the judgment.

The latest twist in the defamation case comes just days after Giuliani was ordered to pay $148 million to the two women, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss. Giuliani had falsely claimed in the wake of the 2020 presidential election that they engaged in a fake ballot processing scheme while they served as election workers.

In a scathing ruling on Wednesday, Judge Beryl Howell questioned Giuliani's objections that he couldn't afford to pay a large monetary award. "Such claims of Giuliani's 'financial difficulties' — no matter how many times repeated or publicly disseminated and duly reported in the media — are difficult to square with the fact that Giuliani affords a spokesperson, who accompanied him daily to trial," Howell wrote.
---

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #229 on: December 27, 2023, 03:10:18 PM »
Happy Libturds? Who cares about Rudy, Not me!

MAGA
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: December 27, 2023, 05:28:49 PM »
Happy Libturds? Who cares about Rudy, Not me!

MAGA

Why not you? Hasn't he championed Trump for years and continues to do so? Does he not deserve some credit for his loyalty?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 27, 2023, 05:44:55 PM »
Why not you? Hasn't he championed Trump for years and continues to do so? Does he not deserve some credit for his loyalty?
Useless fallout. I much prefer his new attorney, and yes she would get railed for hours by me, sexy lady.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 27, 2023, 05:55:42 PM »

You would think that someone that provided Trumpy with the lies to tell and took a bullet for him would be revered by the MAGA morons. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 27, 2023, 06:57:24 PM »
You would think that someone that provided Trumpy with the lies to tell and took a bullet for him would be revered by the MAGA morons.

The MAGA folks are fickle. ;D They have no loyalty to others which is something they learned from their leader who expects absolute loyalty while not being a loyal person himself. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2023, 01:36:20 AM »
The MAGA folks are fickle. ;D They have no loyalty to others which is something they learned from their leader who expects absolute loyalty while not being a loyal person himself.

Do you dislike you're own country ?
Why don't you want to Make America Great Again ?

As it's a Fucked up Weirdo / Pedo / Arse fucking / Men pretending to
be women fucking mess Now promoted & supported by Pedo Joe & his Cronies.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2023, 09:57:09 AM »

Worry about your own country you lying pedo obsessed eurotrash.  Leave the US to people who are actually citizens and can vote.   :D

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2023, 10:21:58 AM »
Loyalty in politics, HA!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2023, 02:04:18 PM »
Loyalty in politics, HA!

People are either loyal or they are not regardless of their political affiliation. This does not mean a group of people (MAGA) cannot be known for their disloyalty or loyalty. Having said this, it is wrong of me to stereotype people affiliated with MAGA. Surely some of them are loyal and others not to Trump.

Anyone can have their devotion challenged given the circumstances. For example, when someone finds themself in a life-threatening situation where their only avenue of escape requires them to abandon their allegiance. Many, if not most folks will do whatever it takes to save their own life, including giving up their loyalty to someone or something.

William Barr was a disgusting absolute Trump 'suck-up' while it was in his best interest. When this was no longer the case, he abandoned his (fake) allegiance to Trump as have many other folks. In Trump's case, someone could argue that turnabout is fair play. As best as I know, Trump has no fidelity to anyone. This helps explain why so many folks are afraid to cross him.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 28, 2023, 02:30:41 PM »
People are either loyal or they are not regardless of their political affiliation. This does not mean a group of people (MAGA) cannot be known for their disloyalty or loyalty. Having said this, it is wrong of me to stereotype people affiliated with MAGA. Surely some of them are loyal and others not to Trump.

Anyone can have their devotion challenged given the circumstances. For example, when someone finds themself in a life-threatening situation where their only avenue of escape requires them to abandon their allegiance. Many, if not most folks will do whatever it takes to save their own life, including giving up their loyalty to someone or something.

William Barr was a disgusting absolute Trump 'suck-up' while it was in his best interest. When this was no longer the case, he abandoned his (fake) allegiance to Trump as have many other folks. In Trump's case, someone could argue that turnabout is fair play. As best as I know, Trump has no fidelity to anyone. This helps explain why so many folks are afraid to cross him.
Read the first sentence and I say BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My loyalty to my family is unsurpassed my loyalty to the rest of society is NIL. You're WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try harder next time!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2024, 03:19:58 PM »
Oh Rudy....   those last few Scotch soaked brain cells just aren't doing too well.

But then again, we have known that for a while.

---
Giuliani Makes Hilarious Attempt to Defend Against Arizona Indictment
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+Makes+Hilarious+Attempt+to+Defend+Against+Arizona+Indictment

Rudolph Giuliani’s defense against facing criminal charges for his involvement in Arizona’s fake elector plot is not exactly a good one: He’s pointing out other states where he may have committed crimes as well.

“Well, I didn’t spend as much time on Arizona as I did, let’s say, with Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. I know those better,” Donald Trump’s former attorney told Newsmax Thursday night.
---

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2024, 01:55:40 AM »
Fruit Rudy is off his rocker.... But crime was at it's lowest under the clown in NYC.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 01, 2024, 11:12:29 PM »

It's complicated for a citizen. even more so for a foreigner. The idea Trump can make America great "again" makes two debatable assumptions. 1. America is not great now. 2. America was great before.

This puts aside the other issue of whether Trump can do anything for anyone other than Trump and has the ability to lead. His 4 previous years tells us that is not the case.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: Today at 03:29:02 PM »
It's complicated for a citizen. even more so for a foreigner. The idea Trump can make America great "again" makes two debatable assumptions. 1. America is not great now. 2. America was great before.

This puts aside the other issue of whether Trump can do anything for anyone other than Trump and has the ability to lead. His 4 previous years tells us that is not the case.
Youre a tard, go suck pedojoes cock, tard!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: Today at 04:20:06 PM »
Fruit Rudy is off his rocker.... But crime was at it's lowest under the clown in NYC.

Rudy Giuliani was Mayor of New York City from January 1, 1994, until December 31, 2001. A lot of things change in 23 years, and between age 56 and 79, scotch addictions or not.