Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 14842 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2021, 07:49:20 AM »
"The truth isn't the truth."  <----    HAHAHAHAHA  epic foreshadowing by Rudy on his part.

---
Newly published 2018 transcript shows Rudy Giuliani telling DOJ agents it was OK to lie in campaigns: 'Oh, you could throw a fake'.  A newly public transcript of a February 2018 conversation shows Rudy Giuliani telling federal agents that it was OK to lie during presidential campaigns.  The conversation happened in a room in Donald Trump's Washington, DC, hotel. It was meant to find out whether FBI agents leaked sensitive information to Giuliani during the 2016 election, as he had suggested in media appearances at the time. Giuliani took part in the interview voluntarily.  Giuliani then said, according to the transcript: "Oh you could throw a fake."

To which Mukasey said, "You're under no obligation to tell the truth," per the text.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2021, 02:32:39 PM »
Doubling down on dumb isn't a great plan.

---
Rudy Giuliani said his false claims about Dominion Voting Systems' role in the 2020 presidential election were "substantially true" in a new court filing, even as he acknowledged that he doesn't understand how the company's voting software works.

The former New York mayor is facing a defamation lawsuit from Dominion, for which it seeks $1.3 billion in damages. A federal judge recently denied Giuliani's motion to dismiss the lawsuit, ruling that a jury could reasonably find he and others acted recklessly in claiming that Dominion had committed election fraud.

In an answer to Dominion's complaint submitted Wednesday, a lawyer for Giuliani doubled down on the conspiracy theories he pushed about the company.

"Plaintiffs' claims are barred in whole or in part because some and/or all of Giuliani's statements complained of are substantially true," the filing reads
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2021, 06:58:24 AM »
Hahahahaha.  Why is this no surprise?

---
Rudy Giuliani admits under oath that he got some of his 'evidence' of alleged election fraud from Facebook.

Rudy Giuliani admitted under oath that his "evidence" of voter fraud in the 2020 election came partly from Facebook and that he did not interview or fact-check his sources, reports say.

Donald Trump's former personal lawyer made the comments in a deposition on August 14 in relation to a defamation lawsuit brought by a former Dominion Voting Systems employee, Eric Coomer.

The conspiracy theories about Coomer were sparked by accusations made by right-wing podcast host Joe Oltmann.

Oltmann claimed to have infiltrated an Antifa conference call in which someone who identified themselves as "Eric from Dominion" boasted about preventing Trump from winning the election.  Oltmann offered no proof of his claims.  According to court papers filed by Coomer's lawyers, Giuliani spent "virtually no time" investigating the claims.

The filings said that Giuliani did not speak to Oltmann about the claims and did not reach out to Coomer or Dominion about them.

Giuliani said he was too busy when asked why he repeated Oltmann's accusations without verifying them.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2021, 05:51:17 PM »
It is obvious Rudy suffers from dementia. Shame on Trump for encouraging and taking advantage of him these past couple of years and then refusing to help him out financially now that he's in deep dodo. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2021, 06:28:21 AM »
It is obvious Rudy suffers from dementia. Shame on Trump for encouraging and taking advantage of him these past couple of years and then refusing to help him out financially now that he's in deep dodo.

Trumpy sure could use him right now.   Suing Mary for $100 Million which he won't win, just like he didn't win the lawsuit to stop her book last year.  (Just like he didn't win his defamation lawsuit against the NYT earlier this year)

Lost his lawsuit to enforce a NDA against Omarosa. 

Lost his bid to the Electric Avenue lawsuit against him too. 

Trumpy just isn't having any good luck with the courts.  Again. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2021, 08:43:17 AM »
Trumpy sure could use him right now.   Suing Mary for $100 Million which he won't win, just like he didn't win the lawsuit to stop her book last year.  (Just like he didn't win his defamation lawsuit against the NYT earlier this year)

Lost his lawsuit to enforce a NDA against Omarosa. 

Lost his bid to the Electric Avenue lawsuit against him too. 

Trumpy just isn't having any good luck with the courts.  Again.

Meanwhile your boy is destroying the world and you’re commenting on trivial shit…way to avoid reality Strawman….er, I mean Lurkingforboys

50 years of practice and not a mark on his record and left wing hacks make up shit because they know Trump is coming 😂😂😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2021, 10:30:01 AM »
Meanwhile your boy is destroying the world and you’re commenting on trivial shit…way to avoid reality Strawman….er, I mean Lurkingforboys

50 years of practice and not a mark on his record and left wing hacks make up shit because they know Trump is coming 😂😂😂

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2021, 01:04:00 PM »

He's destroying THE AMERICAN world, others don't give a shit about him !.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2021, 10:45:44 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2022, 08:34:35 AM »
Rudy...   just can't get it together.  Was he drunk again?  Tried to weaponize his law license.  Got curb stomped for it.  Can't answer simple questions because it will result in either perjury or the truth would help the plaintiff and piss off the orange liar that owes him money.

---
Rudy Giuliani struggled to answer basic questions at his attorney misconduct hearing.

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani appeared Monday as the first witness in his own attorney misconduct hearing, but the proceedings quickly grew combative as the opposing counsel dinged Giuliani for failing to answer straightforward questions and frequently meandering off course.

The ethics case, brought by the Washington, DC Bar's Office of Disciplinary Counsel, zeroes in on Giuliani's effort to overturn the 2020 election results in Pennsylvania when he was then-President Donald Trump's personal attorney. Specifically, the ODC alleges that the former New York mayor filed a "frivolous" lawsuit seeking to nullify Pennsylvania's presidential election results, despite the fact that there was "no factual or legal basis" for Giuliani's claims of widespread voter fraud.

By filing the lawsuit, the ODC said, Giuliani violated the Pennsylvania Rules of Professional Conduct and "engaged in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice."

On Monday, disciplinary counsel Hamilton Fox said in his opening arguments that Giuliani "weaponized his law license" in an effort to undermine the Constitution.

"Mr. Giuliani was responsible for filing a frivolous action asking a court in Pennsylvania to deny millions of people the right to vote," Fox said during the virtual hearing.

Fox grew increasingly frustrated with Giuliani as the proceedings went on. At one point, he was trying to get more details from Giuliani about his role in litigating the Pennsylvania case, but the former mayor repeatedly veered off course and started airing nonsense allegations of voter fraud in other states.

"Mr. Giuliani, I am trying to find out what your role was in writing — in drafting — the initial complaint in Pennsylvania," Fox said. "I'm asking you what time it is, and you're telling me how to make a watch."

"Well, you know, I really do think you should let me answer the question, so I can get the context in which I was operating," Giuliani said. "So you don't create the false impression that all my time and attention was given to one matter when that was not the case."

Later in the proceedings, Giuliani was again reminded that he was there to answer questions as a witness when he started opining on a 5-2 Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling about voting procedures in the state.

"I recall this very, very clearly," Giuliani said of the ruling. "This is a very debatable opinion."

Fox ignored Giuliani and pointed out that the ruling held that election observers "be permitted to remain in the room where the ballots are being counted."

"So you would agree that my position is reasonable, since it was the same position as ... the dissenters," Giuliani said. "It was hardly —"

Fox then interjected, saying, "Mr. Giuliani, I ask the questions."

Robert Bernius, a retired lawyer who presided over the hearings, also tried multiple times to rein Giuliani in.

"Mr. Giuliani, I understand your frustration, but this is not the point at which you should argue your claims," he said. "Just answer the questions. Thank you."

Earlier in the day, Bernius interrupted another long-winded rant from Giuliani to remind him that he was testifying as a "witness."

The former mayor then said that he had been "persecuted for three or more years" and that his actions were taken out of context.

"You've been a trial lawyer for a long time, and you understand how the process works," Bernius said. "The process is regularized."
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2022, 03:05:22 PM »
Rudy is either dumb like a fox or crazy as a loon.  ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2022, 08:44:15 PM »
IF Rudy Guliani came forth with evidence from medical doctors of his mental deficiencies and that was the crux of his case, I would lean towards giving him a pass so long as all his attorney licenses, and privileges were relinquished as well.   Same with the Kracken lawyer. They were in nutsville obviously in the last 4 years. It is clear to ME they are a bit unhinged and because of that I would be lenient if it were contingent upon them given up their power to be attorneys and dangers to society again. And I would love the ability to remove their followers voting privileges just to be safe. The people that believed them are not fit to vote in my opinion. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2022, 04:41:42 AM »
IF Rudy Guliani came forth with evidence from medical doctors of his mental deficiencies and that was the crux of his case, I would lean towards giving him a pass so long as all his attorney licenses, and privileges were relinquished as well.   Same with the Kracken lawyer. They were in nutsville obviously in the last 4 years. It is clear to ME they are a bit unhinged and because of that I would be lenient if it were contingent upon them given up their power to be attorneys and dangers to society again. And I would love the ability to remove their followers voting privileges just to be safe. The people that believed them are not fit to vote in my opinion.

The scent of TRUTH is strong with this one.  The best part was when everyone noticed he was wearing TWO watches.  Even he seemed surprised by that.  LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2022, 06:33:00 PM »

As of September this year:

Powell is fighting $175,000 in sanctions imposed against her and other lawyers involved in the failed election lawsuit.

September 28, 2022

Kraken Lawyer Sidney Powell's Countersuit Against Dominion Gets LOL-ed Out Of Court
So much judicial eye-roll.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2022, 06:06:47 AM »
Rudy, Sidney, MyPillow, Qoach... ahahhahahahaah it is hilarious watching them spinning the same debunked and defeated excuses over and over trying to get traction that was never there in the first place.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2022, 09:19:43 AM »
And I would love the ability to remove their followers voting privileges just to be safe. The people that believed them are not fit to vote in my opinion.
Interesting take. Wonder if you feel the same about the fucking idiots that voted for the guy with limited mental capabilities currently being held up as a prop in the leadership role of this country?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2022, 12:28:09 PM »
Interesting take. Wonder if you feel the same about the fucking idiots that voted for the guy with limited mental capabilities currently being held up as a prop in the leadership role of this country?

Are you referring to those who supported a mental intellect that is proud he can identify man, woman, dog, and Tv camera who got his ass kicked in his re-election attempt that the only excuse he could cry about is “rigged”?

Yeah those need to be removed from the voting pool.  Jan6 has done that for over 900.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2022, 02:45:07 PM »

Are you referring to those who supported a mental intellect that is proud he can identify man, woman, dog, and Tv camera who got his ass kicked in his re-election attempt that the only excuse he could cry about is “rigged”?

Yeah those need to be removed from the voting pool.  Jan6 has done that for over 900.  :D
I was actually referring to people that support the guy that gets lost standing behind a podium, lets Americans get killed overseas, destroys American economies and trades a disgustingly ugly lesbian bulldyke for an international arms dealer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2022, 03:48:55 PM »
I was actually referring to people that support the guy that gets lost standing behind a podium, lets Americans get killed overseas, destroys American economies and trades a disgustingly ugly lesbian bulldyke for an international arms dealer.

Same guy with the great Administration numbers and zero scandals and investigations?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2023, 09:27:01 AM »
And the hits keep coming....

---
Rudy Giuliani gets hit with 2 more counts in Smartmatic's defamation lawsuit.

A New York appeals court on Tuesday reinstated two claims in Smartmatic's defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani over the lawyer's false claims that the election technology company rigged the 2020 election.

Smartmatic first filed its lawsuit in February 2021 against the conservative media network; its hosts Jeanine Pirro, Maria Bartiromo, and Lou Dobbs; and Trump lawyers Giuliani and Sidney Powell. The lawsuit alleged Giuliani and Powell pushed a false theory that Smartmatic had flipped votes from then-President Trump to now-President Biden, and Fox News either egged them on or failed to sufficiently challenge those claims.

A New York appeals court on Tuesday reinstated two claims in Smartmatic's defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani over the lawyer's false claims that the election technology company rigged the 2020 election.

Smartmatic first filed its lawsuit in February 2021 against the conservative media network; its hosts Jeanine Pirro, Maria Bartiromo, and Lou Dobbs; and Trump lawyers Giuliani and Sidney Powell. The lawsuit alleged Giuliani and Powell pushed a false theory that Smartmatic had flipped votes from then-President Trump to now-President Biden, and Fox News either egged them on or failed to sufficiently challenge those claims.

In March, a lower court dismissed two of the 16 counts filed against Giuliani, an attorney who fought on behalf of former President Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

The new decision, from New York's appellate division, lets those two counts stand.

An attorney representing Giuliani didn't immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Tuesday's decision also reinstated Jeanine Pirro, a Fox News host, as a defendant in the case.

Smartmatic has also tried to include Fox News's parent company, Fox Corporation, as a defendant in the case. A lower court tossed that claim but the appeals court gave the company another chance to bolster its argument.

Smartmatic plans to file an amended lawsuit that details the involvement of Fox Corporation chairperson Rupert Murdoch and CEO Lachlan Murdoch, Smartmatic attorney Erik J. Connolly said in a statement.

"While recognizing that the complaint adequately alleged claims for defamation and disparagement by Fox News, the appellate court required Smartmatic to further identify the specific individuals at Fox Corporation responsible for the defamatory publications," Connolly said. "Smartmatic will do so."

Fox News has fought vigorously against the case, claiming it was simply doing its job by reporting on Trump's claims about the election.

"There is nothing more newsworthy than covering the president of the United States and his lawyers making allegations of voter fraud," a Fox News spokesperson told Insider. "We are confident we will prevail as freedom of the press is foundational to our democracy and must be protected, in addition to the damages claims being outrageous, unsupported, and not rooted in sound financial analysis, serving as nothing more than a flagrant attempt to deter our journalists from doing their jobs."

The portions of Smartmatic's lawsuit against Powell were moved to a court in Washington, DC, where the case remains ongoing.

Smartmatic's litigation runs parallel to a separate set of lawsuits from Dominion Voting Systems, another election technology company caught up in false conspiracy theories about the presidential election.

Dominion's lawsuit against Fox News is set to go to trial in April in Delaware. Fox Corporation is a defendant in that lawsuit and the technology company was able to depose Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch, court records show.

"Hopefully the defendants are finally realizing they will be held accountable for the lies they intentionally spread about Smartmatic following the 2020 Presidential election," said Smartmatic's CEO Antonio Mugica said in a statement, adding: "The Fox defendants left us with no choice but to pursue legal action to repair the damage they caused to Smartmatic's reputation and business."
---

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2023, 07:55:09 AM »
And the hits keep coming....

---
Rudy Giuliani gets hit with 2 more counts in Smartmatic's defamation lawsuit.

In March, a lower court dismissed two of the 16 counts filed against Giuliani, an attorney who fought on behalf of former President Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

The new decision, from New York's appellate division, lets those two counts stand.

An attorney representing Giuliani didn't immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Tuesday's decision also reinstated Jeanine Pirro, a Fox News host, as a defendant in the case.

Smartmatic has also tried to include Fox News's parent company, Fox Corporation, as a defendant in the case. A lower court tossed that claim but the appeals court gave the company another chance to bolster its argument.

Smartmatic plans to file an amended lawsuit that details the involvement of Fox Corporation chairperson Rupert Murdoch and CEO Lachlan Murdoch, Smartmatic attorney Erik J. Connolly said in a statement.

"While recognizing that the complaint adequately alleged claims for defamation and disparagement by Fox News, the appellate court required Smartmatic to further identify the specific individuals at Fox Corporation responsible for the defamatory publications," Connolly said. "Smartmatic will do so."

Fox News has fought vigorously against the case, claiming it was simply doing its job by reporting on Trump's claims about the election.

"There is nothing more newsworthy than covering the president of the United States and his lawyers making allegations of voter fraud," a Fox News spokesperson told Insider. "We are confident we will prevail as freedom of the press is foundational to our democracy and must be protected, in addition to the damages claims being outrageous, unsupported, and not rooted in sound financial analysis, serving as nothing more than a flagrant attempt to deter our journalists from doing their jobs."

The portions of Smartmatic's lawsuit against Powell were moved to a court in Washington, DC, where the case remains ongoing.

Smartmatic's litigation runs parallel to a separate set of lawsuits from Dominion Voting Systems, another election technology company caught up in false conspiracy theories about the presidential election.

Dominion's lawsuit against Fox News is set to go to trial in April in Delaware. Fox Corporation is a defendant in that lawsuit and the technology company was able to depose Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch, court records show.

"Hopefully the defendants are finally realizing they will be held accountable for the lies they intentionally spread about Smartmatic following the 2020 Presidential election," said Smartmatic's CEO Antonio Mugica said in a statement, adding: "The Fox defendants left us with no choice but to pursue legal action to repair the damage they caused to Smartmatic's reputation and business."
---

Hi Straw Man!

You are an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2023, 08:02:28 AM »
Changing someone’s post because you can’t refute it is weak sauce.  Which is no surprise.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2023, 10:19:36 PM »
Well, well, well….

Looks like little Rudy got hit with his own rape lawsuit.   

In addition to he and Trumpy being accused of plotting to sell pardons.  I guess this is why Trumpy hasn’t come to the defense or to help any of the J6 idiots.  They can’t afford the $2 million price tag. 

Just another day, another lawsuit, another example of the grifting and greed that never stops.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2023, 10:23:23 PM »
Well, well, well….

Looks like little Rudy got hit with his own rape lawsuit.   

In addition to he and Trumpy being accused of plotting to sell pardons.  I guess this is why Trumpy hasn’t come to the defense or to help any of the J6 idiots.  They can’t afford the $2 million price tag. 

Just another day, another lawsuit, another example of the grifting and greed that never stops.

link?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2023, 11:03:26 PM »
link?

Best I can do since I am on my phone and internet is sketchy.  Japan might have high speed trains but their wifi sucks.  I tried twice to post link and it times out.