Author Topic: What are your thoughts on this country going the way of communism  (Read 23888 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: What are your thoughts on this country going the way of communism
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2021, 07:50:45 AM »
How does America go the way of communism?

First off, we would have to dissolve the republic.  That would take a revolution, likely a violent one.

No matter how left you think the left is, at the end of the day they are supported by capitalists.

So let's stop this crap about us going the way of communism. It's stupid.

Yes, we have people in America who would love it to be a communist country.  But it's not going to happen.  The overwhelmingly vast majority of people in America would not want that to happen.

Stop falling for the FEAR PROPAGANDA.

Don't be a Chicken Little in someone's tool belt.

Use some common sense.

See reply #120 they are making an attempt to dissolve the republic. Class warfare, race wars, gender identification. At Columbia their graduation was segregated.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2021, 07:54:27 AM »
I love the idea that communist America is constantly running through coach’s head, keeping him up at night, stressing his already weak heart

Making fun of medical conditions is pussy level shit.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2021, 08:06:35 AM »
I did give some examples and that was just the tip of the iceberg. You, of course weren’t paying attention. The planndemic is another great example..civil liberties taken away by total government control and as we’re finding out now, this virus was purposely by China but low and behold not a Dem speaks out against China. Tell me what we’re the cost of lives from the lockdowns..not the virus. Who controlled the narrative? Fouci? And who are the ones that think Fouci is a God...who incidentally just happened to have a large investment in the Wuhan Lab? Trump wanted to reopen the economy in like March or April..today states still have restrictions and Canada is completely fucked. 

Shall I go on? First amendment? Second Amendment? Schools and Universities? 1619? Critical Race Theory? BLM/Antifa admittedly being a Marxist organization? Why did Kamala Harris bail out members of those? Why don’t the Dems ever speak out against the violence in the cities being burned and looted or the Cop killings that went along with it?

Why are the borders open with thousands of immigrants coming across daily with known MS 13 gang members, Chinavirus infected, Child traffickers, Human Traffickers, a few known terrorists from terrorist countries just to name a few. And along with that, Newsom over the course of a year released some 100k convicts while at the same time trying to implement MORE gun control while making threats to take away our “assault weapons” (whatever the fuck those are) sure....tell me I’m wrong. Oh, almost forgot.  They also want to close Men’s Central Jail in LA. They’ve already “reallocated” and cut like a $150mil from their budget and did away with their gang units....but let’s try and take the guns out of law abiding citizens making it easier for criminals to get them. This isn’t by accident Junior

This needs to be made Into a thread in itself

There are a lot of assumptions there:

- The pandemic (nothing proven although I have suspected this at times)
- Second amendment - nothing is changing at the core of the amendment
- The first amendment - thing is changing at the core of the amendment
- BLM has any influence on the course of the nature of our republic.  We have plenty of whacked out fringe groups on both sides
- Either side really doesn't want to address the real solution to illegal immigration because it would change our country too much.

Groups who support this crap have existed nearly all of our history.  They come and go, but the republic balances out as the pendulum swing back and forth.  For example, People go to school and they get a dose of left-leaning thinking that sounds great in practice but as they go out into the real world they realize that theory and reality are 2 different things.

At our core, we are AMERICANS born into an entrepreneur culture and mind set.  Everyone at some point in their early lives dreams of making it rich in
America. 

Thinking that these elements you listed will overthrow the republic is absurd.   We have survived and thrived with our system for over 200 years.   

You should start one.

PS:  Some of the things you listed I agree aren't good and thank you for doing so.  But that's not us going the way of communism.  That's what a free country looks like with many voices and opinions in the form of government we have.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2021, 08:13:47 AM »
I’m not going to get into a pissing match with you. Strawman and Lurker never try to have general discussions...ever. And in our case, you threw the first sarcastic stone.

You are not capable of general discussions because you do nothing more than spew conspiracy theories and parrot bullshit info from parler, navarroreport, epoch, etc...  Thread after thread blows up in your face and you just slog on and on with new ones.   People give you facts and reality observations and you instead start talking about other things irrelevant.  You keep asking for answers, yet when an answer is given, you either do not understand it or choose to ignore it because it refutes your simpleminded notions.

It's not our fault you are too stupid to understand simple things.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2021, 08:17:03 AM »
EXTREMELY worth a watch if you haven't seen these as everything mentioned is happening right now

short clip

FULL 1HR+

Short clip:

FULL 2HR+

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2021, 10:10:48 AM »
You are not capable of general discussions because you do nothing more than spew conspiracy theories and parrot bullshit info from parler, navarroreport, epoch, etc...  Thread after thread blows up in your face and you just slog on and on with new ones.   People give you facts and reality observations and you instead start talking about other things irrelevant.  You keep asking for answers, yet when an answer is given, you either do not understand it or choose to ignore it because it refutes your simpleminded notions.

It's not our fault you are too stupid to understand simple things.

You constantly prove me right

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2021, 11:10:19 AM »
You constantly prove me right

Your replies constantly prove you wrong.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2021, 11:13:43 AM »
EXTREMELY worth a watch if you haven't seen these as everything mentioned is happening right now

short clip

FULL 1HR+

Short clip:

FULL 2HR+

There will be crickets from the lib 3.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2021, 11:33:23 AM »

There will be crickets from the lib 3.

As always when presented with irrefutable evidence that challenges their belief systems

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2021, 11:37:57 AM »
As always when presented with irrefutable evidence that challenges their belief systems

Unfortunately I can almost guarantee they didn’t watch it. Anytime you present them with any irrefutable proof they will disregard it then make mention of its source how it’s not a legitimate source

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2021, 11:49:23 AM »
The left has been moving the goal post since the 60s and are winning the long game. There can be no doubt about that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2021, 11:58:07 AM »
The left has been moving the goal post since the 60s and are winning the long game. There can be no doubt about that.

It’s a slow calculated process that’s going to come to a head soon if it’s not stopped. We’re already seeing corporate and tech communism

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2021, 12:04:04 PM »
I did give some examples and that was just the tip of the iceberg. You, of course weren’t paying attention. The planndemic is another great example..civil liberties taken away by total government control and as we’re finding out now, this virus was purposely by China but low and behold not a Dem speaks out against China. Tell me what we’re the cost of lives from the lockdowns..not the virus. Who controlled the narrative? Fouci? And who are the ones that think Fouci is a God...who incidentally just happened to have a large investment in the Wuhan Lab? Trump wanted to reopen the economy in like March or April..today states still have restrictions and Canada is completely fucked. 

Shall I go on? First amendment? Second Amendment? Schools and Universities? 1619? Critical Race Theory? BLM/Antifa admittedly being a Marxist organization? Why did Kamala Harris bail out members of those? Why don’t the Dems ever speak out against the violence in the cities being burned and looted or the Cop killings that went along with it?

Why are the borders open with thousands of immigrants coming across daily with known MS 13 gang members, Chinavirus infected, Child traffickers, Human Traffickers, a few known terrorists from terrorist countries just to name a few. And along with that, Newsom over the course of a year released some 100k convicts while at the same time trying to implement MORE gun control while making threats to take away our “assault weapons” (whatever the fuck those are) sure....tell me I’m wrong. Oh, almost forgot.  They also want to close Men’s Central Jail in LA. They’ve already “reallocated” and cut like a $150mil from their budget and did away with their gang units....but let’s try and take the guns out of law abiding citizens making it easier for criminals to get them. This isn’t by accident Junior

I'm going to bump a thread I started about this during Obama's tenure. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2021, 01:00:11 PM »
I'm going to bump a thread I started about this during Obama's tenure.

Thanks

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2021, 03:22:43 PM »
It’s a slow calculated process that’s going to come to a head soon if it’s not stopped. We’re already seeing corporate and tech communism

Too bad you can't stop it.  Oh wait... REVOLUTION!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2021, 03:23:49 PM »
Unfortunately I can almost guarantee they didn’t watch it. Anytime you present them with any irrefutable proof they will disregard it then make mention of its source how it’s not a legitimate source

"When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. "

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2021, 03:50:31 PM »
Too bad you can't stop it.  Oh wait... REVOLUTION!!!!

There’s more us (not you) then there are of them...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2021, 03:51:04 PM »
"When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. "

Yes

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2021, 03:54:15 PM »
There’s more us (not you) then there are of them...

Not according to the last election.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2021, 03:57:09 PM »

Sure...lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2021, 04:05:13 PM »

Let’s hypothetically say he did get 80 million votes (closer to probably 55-60 and I’m guessing high) you’d 80 mil leftists fighting a revolution with their purses and high heels (and that’s just the men) against 74mil that are Second Amendment, gun carrying,  rural protecting, home protecting, business protecting, hunters hiding in trees just waiting for a commie to breath in the wrong direction..... I’ll let you figure out the rest.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2021, 04:10:17 PM »
Let’s hypothetically say he did get 80 million votes (closer to probably 55-60 and I’m guessing high) you’d 80 mil leftists fighting a revolution with their purses and high heels (and that’s just the men) against 74mil that Second Amendment, gun carrying,  rural protecting, home protecting, business protecting, hunters hiding in trees just waiting for a commie to breath in the wrong direction..... I’ll let you figure out the rest.

Actually you can subtract 500+ from that number since having felony charges prohibits Trumpturds from owning firearms.  You know... when they ever get around to filing charges against those political prisoners they are holding in jail.

Subtract one more since your short ass won't be participating in any revolution of any kind.  Unless it occurs on the internet.  Even then you are just cannon fodder. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2021, 04:14:52 PM »
Actually you can subtract 500+ from that number since having felony charges prohibits Trumpturds from owning firearms.  You know... when they ever get around to filing charges against those political prisoners they are holding in jail.

Subtract one more since your short ass won't be participating in any revolution of any kind.  Unless it occurs on the internet.  Even then you are just cannon fodder.

Hahahah...keep thinking that Junior lol

And the more they keep threatening to impose more “gun control” the more firearms and ammo we’ll buy because we know what their ultimate goal is.

Biden’s a better gun salesman than Beta O’Roark

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2021, 04:19:10 PM »
All I know is, violent crime is up everywhere, Pervy Joe and team is letting criminals free, and the public is in more danger than in the past, but only now they are being celebrated and being called 'heroes'.

BidenTurdz!!  LOL

Water-Heads of the world...

Where kid touching, kid-raping, crack-smoking is all in the 1st family!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/no-actually-engaged-joe-biden-creeps-ice-cream-parlor-owners-daughters-video/

“No, They’re Actually Both Engaged” – Joe Biden Creeps on Ice Cream Parlor Owner’s Daughters (VIDEO)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2021, 04:39:51 PM »
Hahahah...keep thinking that Junior lol

And the more they keep threatening to impose more “gun control” the more firearms and ammo we’ll buy because we know what their ultimate goal is.

Biden’s a better gun salesman than Beta O’Roark

::)