Author Topic: What are your thoughts on this country going the way of communism  (Read 23891 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: What are your thoughts on this country going the way of communism
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2021, 05:19:00 PM »
All I know is, violent crime is up everywhere, Pervy Joe and team is letting criminals free, and the public is in more danger than in the past, but only now they are being celebrated and being called 'heroes'.

BidenTurdz!!  LOL

Water-Heads of the world...

Where kid touching, kid-raping, crack-smoking is all in the 1st family!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/no-actually-engaged-joe-biden-creeps-ice-cream-parlor-owners-daughters-video/

“No, They’re Actually Both Engaged” – Joe Biden Creeps on Ice Cream Parlor Owner’s Daughters (VIDEO)

Crime was up in 2020 and last time I checked Biden hadn't won in a landslide election.  Yet.   ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2021, 05:51:38 PM »
Crime was up in 2020 and last time I checked Biden hadn't won in a landslide election.  Yet.   ;D

Biden never won let alone by a landslide but I digress....those same Dem ran cities still have the highest crime rates and those numbers are still climbing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2021, 08:25:47 PM »
Biden never won let alone by a landslide but I digress....those same Dem ran cities still have the highest crime rates and those numbers are still climbing

Not only did Biden win but he beat the brakes off your crybaby Orange turd.  Just like reality beats th brakes off you every day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2021, 08:31:13 PM »

Crime waves in Democrat cities all over the country, including those that wanted to (and in some cases did) defund the police.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2021, 08:44:05 PM »
Not only did Biden win but he beat the brakes off your crybaby Orange turd.  Just like reality beats th brakes off you every day.

Sure he did. Do me personal favor you pussy. There’s a good chance I’ll be in Fla for the Olympia. Would love to meet you. Hopefully you’re 6’5 instead of 6’3. You talk a lot of shit about meet behind a keyboard and staying anonymous. And since I’m the only you attack on here, this was a very appropriate post

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2021, 09:01:58 PM »
Sure he did. Do me personal favor you pussy. There’s a good chance I’ll be in Fla for the Olympia. Would love to meet you. Hopefully you’re 6’5 instead of 6’3. You talk a lot of shit about meet behind a keyboard and staying anonymous. And since I’m the only you attack on here, this was a very appropriate post

Lol at you guys calling each other names.  Fucking killing me.  That being said, no reason for violence from any side.  Coach, I could be mistaken but I'm under the impression that you are a southpaw?  Assuming this is accurate, I have to advise Lurker to guard against the overhand left to the balls.   ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2021, 09:07:28 PM »
Lol at you guys calling each other names.  Fucking killing me.  That being said, no reason for violence from any side.  Coach, I could be mistaken but I'm under the impression that you are a southpaw?  Assuming this is accurate, I have to advise Lurker to guard against the overhand left to the balls.   ;D

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha 😂

Post of the day 😂

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2021, 09:17:08 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂

Post of the day 😂

One of my co-workers is a 63 year old woman.  She's a trip.  She'll call guys that work in our shop that are half her age "pussies" to their face.  For whatever reason "pussy" strikes a hilarious cord with me. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2021, 09:27:22 PM »
One of my co-workers is a 63 year old woman.  She's a trip.  She'll call guys that work in our shop that are half her age "pussies" to their face.  For whatever reason "pussy" strikes a hilarious cord with me.

Totally random, but one of my former coworker's (now retired) last name was Ho.  Another female coworker used to see her and say "hey Ho."  Made me laugh 100 percent of the time.   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2021, 10:52:16 PM »
Totally random, but one of my former coworker's (now retired) last name was Ho.  Another female coworker used to see her and say "hey Ho."  Made me laugh 100 percent of the time.   ;D

Hilarious.  The same woman I was speaking about often has friendly banter with a younger black woman.  This black woman is really fun and cool but very urban.  She'll call my coworker "ho" and "bitch".  I keep my fucking mouth shut.  I don't want to be collateral damage from either angle.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2021, 10:55:57 PM »
Hilarious.  The same woman I was speaking about often has friendly banter with a younger black woman.  This black woman is really fun and cool but very urban.  She'll call my coworker "ho" and "bitch".  I keep my fucking mouth shut.  I don't want to be collateral damage from either angle.

Smart man. Do NOT engage.  lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2021, 06:52:26 AM »
Let’s hypothetically say he did get 80 million votes (closer to probably 55-60 and I’m guessing high) you’d 80 mil leftists fighting a revolution with their purses and high heels (and that’s just the men) against 74mil that are Second Amendment, gun carrying,  rural protecting, home protecting, business protecting, hunters hiding in trees just waiting for a commie to breath in the wrong direction..... I’ll let you figure out the rest.

This visual I got was pretty funny of 80 million dudes in high heels charging a firing line of MAGA hat-wearing gun-toting military wannabes lol.

Trump lost this election from March 2020 on.  If the election was held before that, he would have won easily.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2021, 07:08:18 AM »
This visual I got was pretty funny of 80 million dudes in high heels charging a firing line of MAGA hat-wearing gun-toting military wannabes lol.

Trump lost this election from March 2020 on.  If the election was held before that, he would have won easily.

An admission that Trump's policies were fine with the majority of the country. The press threw everything they had to make it appear everyone hated how the country was doing.

They still had to stop counting votes in the middle of the "selection".  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2021, 07:18:00 AM »

An admission that Trump's policies were fine with the majority of the country. The press threw everything they had to make it appear everyone hated how the country was doing.

They still had to stop counting votes in the middle of the "selection".  ::)

Perhaps.

In early 2020 I was pretty sure he was going to get a second term and that there was no way the dems could serve up a real challenger.  But the events of 2020, regardless would was in office would have been challenging for any president to get reelected.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2021, 07:47:50 AM »

Anything over 5'9" you would need a step stool to hit.  Kind of sucks that I would have to bend down to land body shots on you as hitting that rock storing cranium of yours wouldn't do any damage at all.  Nothing there to rattle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2021, 08:13:56 AM »
Anything over 5'9" you would need a step stool to hit.  Kind of sucks that I would have to bend down to land body shots on you as hitting that rock storing cranium of yours wouldn't do any damage at all.  Nothing there to rattle.

Let’s find out 🙂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2021, 08:29:40 AM »
Let’s find out 🙂

I'll be waiting next to the Jewish Space Laser.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2021, 09:37:31 AM »
I'll be waiting next to the Jewish Space Laser.

Don’t forget your purse and high heels

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2021, 01:46:11 PM »
Don’t forget your purse and high heels

Don’t forget your Depends and step stool.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2021, 02:09:38 PM »
Don’t forget your Depends and step stool.

Don’t worry about me Junior, I’ll be just fine 🙂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2021, 02:26:03 PM »
Don’t worry about me Junior, I’ll be just fine 🙂

::)