Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Ashley Babbitt

(1/80) > >>

Coach is Back!:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/family-ashli-babbitt-announce-suing-capitol-police-10-million-failure-warn-shooting-daughter-dead/

Verbal commands..this was mentioned by both Moontrain and myself

Moontrane:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on August 06, 2021, 11:49:00 PM ---https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/family-ashli-babbitt-announce-suing-capitol-police-10-million-failure-warn-shooting-daughter-dead/

Verbal commands..this was mentioned by both Moontrain and myself

--- End quote ---

Dude, I’ve been reading that the alleged commands from officers on her side of the door/wall mean that the officer on the other side was justified to fire. 

Imagine police officers outside a 7-11 are telling somebody to stop trying to break into the store.  Perp sticks his head through a broken window, and a police officer inside shoots and kills the perp. 

Shit is upside down. 

Skeletor:
$10 million is not enough for this case, and frankly losing a family member cannot be compensated by any amount.
I still hope her family wins but I doubt it: even by the ridiculously low standards police are held up to, the capitol police is even worse, they do not even comply with FOIA requests because in their view it does not apply to them. Her killer has not even been named and they are actively concealing his identity. And of course it doesn't help that Ashli Babbitt was not a Democrat while the White House, Congress and DOJ are controlled by Democrats. What I find odd Coach is how you, a steadfast "back the blue" police supporter, suddenly take issue with police not being held accountable for killing Babbitt.

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Skeletor on August 07, 2021, 01:40:04 AM ---$10 million is not enough for this case, and frankly losing a family member cannot be compensated by any amount.
I still hope her family wins but I doubt it: even by the ridiculously low standards police are held up to, the capitol police is even worse, they do not even comply with FOIA requests because in their view it does not apply to them. Her killer has not even been named and they are actively concealing his identity. And of course it doesn't help that Ashli Babbitt was not a Democrat while the White House, Congress and DOJ are controlled by Democrats. What I find odd Coach is how you, a steadfast "back the blue" police supporter, suddenly take issue with police not being held accountable for killing Babbitt.

--- End quote ---

This guy killed her.  Guy is a dunce.

https://thedeplorablepatriot.com/2021/05/17/capitol-cop-who-murdered-ashli-babbitt-identified-as-michael-leroy-byrd/

Body-Buildah:
Libturdz will defend him.
While also supporting a criminal like Floyd and going against a cop who killed a criminal.
All of a sudden the are backing an officer.

Backwards retards with no balls, no brains, no guts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version