Author Topic: Top 3 Getbiggers of All-Time! Who you got?  (Read 14271 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Top 3 Getbiggers of All-Time! Who you got?
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2021, 11:54:47 AM »
Has anyone mentioned herne?  Anyone with over 100,000 posts of gorgeous naked women has to be a consideration.

Yes.

Please read threads.

It's funny - of all the lists, fake votes, and general estimates from the stinking masses, nobody gives absolute unyielding, unstoppable machines like herne their due.........this is why we use math.
Y

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2021, 01:48:00 PM »

GH was nothing but a fraud some posters fell for.

Bingo.

Con man deluxe. Nothing more.
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2021, 05:01:04 PM »
Nasser claimed Ron was gh15  :D

I think Nasser was involved with the gimmick at the start. His first posts were blasting Craig Titus when the murder happened, seemed kind of personal.

Bob Chick asked Nasser about gh15 and Nasser said, "I don't know who it us but I have used gh at 15iu"  :D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2021, 08:02:17 AM »
Big Dicked Bob

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2021, 09:28:42 AM »
Nasser claimed Ron was gh15  :D

I think Nasser was involved with the gimmick at the start. His first posts were blasting Craig Titus when the murder happened, seemed kind of personal.

Bob Chick asked Nasser about gh15 and Nasser said, "I don't know who it us but I have used gh at 15iu"  :D

Other boards swore that Dennis James was gh15  :-\
~

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2021, 11:13:58 AM »
it was combination of a few accounts but Ron was in on it , I don’t think nasser was ever involved

i think they may have based some posts off what he had stated in the last but Ronson was like the wizard of Oz of the whole gh15 thing

prob sprang up from the hygeteopin scandal and lack of leadership in the roid community at the time from a figurehead - they stepped up

“he” was accessible but he dropped that dark knowledge like youtube used to do a few years back - just soaking it up like sunlight

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2021, 12:42:47 PM »
Other boards swore that Dennis James was gh15  :-\

It was the same here. Milos actually asked DJ if it was him.

I think there was a definitive connection to Nasser even if it wasn't him. gh15 knew languages other than English. For example he might have referred to pineapple as ananas. Little things like that you're likely to miss if you only speak English. I came to the conclusion it couldn't have been any other pro other than possibly Nasser. gh15 also never ever dropped any hint to some IRL happening only a pro would know, there was zero way to definitively link it to some real person. I think that Leo guy said they thought it was some friend of Nasser's from his home country.

You read Nasser's bb.com interviews and then read gh15 ... :D

gh15 definitely wasn't someone who just read some steroid profiles but had zero personal experience. Like he would say when you mixed different gear in the same syringe you could see the hormone float in there like little hairs. Or that he claimed to have used the same needle a hundred times. Who would say that other than someone who had done it? Reusing needles is a thing actually, for whatever OCD reason.

Even after all this time I would love to know who was behind it.  :D

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2021, 01:24:19 PM »
Even after all this time I would love to know who was behind it.  :D

Why? What was so spezial about gh15?

He was not dropping any new knowlege, beside his mega dosing approach..?
You could read the same shit he was talking about on german bodybuilding discussion board's at least 5 Years before he first appeared here..

There was even a whole homebrewing section on those boards long before gh15..
You could buy books etc. etc. ..

never understood the hype.
Maybe he was a pro, maybe he was just a guy?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2021, 02:01:27 PM »

You could read the same shit he was talking about on german bodybuilding discussion board's at least 5 Years before he first appeared here..

It has nothing to do with any specialized knowledge. Not for me. gh15 had a huge impact in these circles, everyone was reading his posts but most denied it. And the most interesting part was the humor, I was often laughing out loud even being by myself. So I'm just curious because it's mysterious  :D

The question to me was not whether gh15 knew enough to be a pro, the question was which pro could put things in such a humorous way. Only one with a twisted sense of humor like that was Nasser which is why I thought he's the only one who could have some connection to the account.

There are a lot of pros who know jack shit about drugs etc. I would never go to a pro to "learn." Some personal anecdotes can be interesting to hear, stories about their travels in the world of hormones. Pros are just "guys." Guys with genes with a high tolerance for a boring, tedious, monotonous lifestyle.

I know about all the different drug forums since the inception of the internet. I know what was in there but gh15 brought something else. The forum guys are several years ahead of whatever pros are doing currently actually. Nerds are experimenting with things most pros know nothing about.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2021, 02:56:30 PM »
There really are only 2 spots left. It's obvious who 1 of them is...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2021, 04:48:31 PM »

I thought you went sober

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2021, 04:50:27 PM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2021, 05:57:00 PM »
I thought you went sober

Did you also think he stopped taking it up the shitpipe?
~

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2021, 06:20:24 PM »

2 spots left for what???  It should be clear that nobody important gives a shit about you being here since no-one has mentioned your name in all of the 7 pages in this thread.   You gotta bring ass to get ass.   

The only spot you get is in a bathroom stall down on your knees
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2021, 07:53:28 PM »

2 spots left for what???  It should be clear that nobody important gives a shit about you being here since no-one has mentioned your name in all of the 7 pages in this thread.   You gotta bring ass to get ass.   

It would have to be the handicap stall in order for him to fit.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2021, 08:13:11 PM »
It has nothing to do with any specialized knowledge. Not for me. gh15 had a huge impact in these circles, everyone was reading his posts but most denied it. And the most interesting part was the humor, I was often laughing out loud even being by myself. So I'm just curious because it's mysterious  :D

The question to me was not whether gh15 knew enough to be a pro, the question was which pro could put things in such a humorous way. Only one with a twisted sense of humor like that was Nasser which is why I thought he's the only one who could have some connection to the account.

There are a lot of pros who know jack shit about drugs etc. I would never go to a pro to "learn." Some personal anecdotes can be interesting to hear, stories about their travels in the world of hormones. Pros are just "guys." Guys with genes with a high tolerance for a boring, tedious, monotonous lifestyle.

I know about all the different drug forums since the inception of the internet. I know what was in there but gh15 brought something else. The forum guys are several years ahead of whatever pros are doing currently actually. Nerds are experimenting with things most pros know nothing about.

Nasser was part of the original façade.

That's how it all started.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2021, 08:18:26 PM »
Did you also think he stopped taking it up the shitpipe?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2021, 08:19:31 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2021, 03:22:15 AM »

I already explained why I thought it wasn't Nasser. I was a mod on gh15's board and gh15 asked me to contact a member here "sheriff" or something like that who was a personal friend of Nasser and would get together with him when Nasser went to Egypt. He wanted me to contact him, which I did, to confirm that Nasser had indeed passed away. gh15 wanted to be sure it wasn't just a rumor before he posted his eulogy. gh15 was a big fan of "the beautiful man with glasses". Besides, gh15 was very versed in Judaism and its customs which he frequently mentioned, followed, and was very opinionated on Jewish politics, and was a huge supporter of Israel. He was either Jewish himself or just a big supporter like I am. Nasser was a Muslim and was buried in traditional Muslim tradition.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2021, 03:27:38 AM »

Maybe it wasn't new to you. Not everybody is an expert and as involved as you apparently are now let alone frequent a German board. Nobody talked openly about drugs and the amounts used like gh15 did. I never read about the amount of HGH used and that by the time you are a pro you are at 15 ius/day, hence gh15.

He was wildly popular not just on this board but was talked and referred to by other boards around the world. He had a huge impact on bbing that even pros would talk and make reference to him. Some simply resented his popularity and influence. This is not a surprise.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2021, 03:43:20 AM »
I already explained why I thought it wasn't Nasser. I was a mod on gh15's board and gh15 asked me to contact a member here "sheriff" or something like that who was a personal friend of Nasser and would get together with him when Nasser went to Egypt. He wanted me to contact him, which I did, to confirm that Nasser had indeed passed away. gh15 wanted to be sure it wasn't just a rumor before he posted his eulogy. gh15 was a big fan of "the beautiful man with glasses". Besides, gh15 was very versed in Judaism and its customs which he frequently mentioned, followed, and was very opinionated on Jewish politics, and was a huge supporter of Israel. He was either Jewish himself or just a big supporter like I am. Nasser was a Muslim and was buried in traditional Muslim tradition.

It obviously wasn't Nasser or it wouldn't have continued after Nasser was gone. I just think there was a connection in the early days and still think so. Nasser certainly wanted everyone to think he was gh15. I mean Nasser even said he fed Ron info who then posted as gh15  :D

The Jewish stuff could be explained many ways, which I couldn't explain since I don't know. But someone who was Muslim could conceivably be a "supporter" of Jews, depending on what level we are talking about, or even as a joke. Jews work together with Arabs on the world stage right now, Jews even support ISIS and ISIS supports Jews. Saudis support Israel. Islam came out of Judaism. Muslims aren't in support of homos officially but Nasser loved homos, said 30% of all people are homos and he had no problem with it. Nasser said he loved Joe Weider who was uberjew.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2021, 02:26:10 PM »

Posts like this are why Venom Vince G is a lock for the Top 3.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2021, 03:25:48 PM »

Shizzo can you explain the coincidence that once your Dad died, fat Howard was never seen again?

I would say you probably squeak into the top 5,000 posters on Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2021, 07:42:18 PM »

Ha, ha. Didn't you mean two shots?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2021, 08:49:29 PM »
It obviously wasn't Nasser or it wouldn't have continued after Nasser was gone. I just think there was a connection in the early days and still think so. Nasser certainly wanted everyone to think he was gh15. I mean Nasser even said he fed Ron info who then posted as gh15  :D

The Jewish stuff could be explained many ways, which I couldn't explain since I don't know. But someone who was Muslim could conceivably be a "supporter" of Jews, depending on what level we are talking about, or even as a joke. Jews work together with Arabs on the world stage right now, Jews even support ISIS and ISIS supports Jews. Saudis support Israel. Islam came out of Judaism. Muslims aren't in support of homos officially but Nasser loved homos, said 30% of all people are homos and he had no problem with it. Nasser said he loved Joe Weider who was uberjew.

Weider was a practicing Jew?