Author Topic: Went down to hell and defeated evil  (Read 3752 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Went down to hell and defeated evil
« on: October 11, 2021, 12:02:28 PM »
again

fended off evil liar melvin and his idol avesher once again

melted like ice

in hell

epic is back

• Getbig V
Re: Went down to hell and defeated evil
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 12:07:38 PM »

demons always die

in the arms of angels

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 12:07:56 PM »
So brave.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 12:10:02 PM »
indeed

the janitor is cleaning up the slop

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 12:15:46 PM »
again

fended off evil liar melvin and his idol avesher once again

melted like ice

in hell

Im at work ...what are you talking about???  Ive not done anything to your box selling ass
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 12:19:06 PM »
True

You tried and failed

Again

Evil cast out again

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 12:32:27 PM »
indeed

the janitor is cleaning up the slop

No need to ridicule Primehomosexual for ever achieving more than becoming a janitor.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 12:34:31 PM »
Mr creepy

Was a janitor ?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 12:35:36 PM »
Mr creepy

Was a janitor ?

Yes.

Gave him access to school children.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 12:39:01 PM »
No need to ridicule Primehomosexual for ever achieving more than becoming a janitor.
I thought he was a mail (prick) carrier.
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 12:48:25 PM »
I dont have time for this shit .. defeated evil??   Im not Cobra Commander.  You need to get some professional help.
A

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2021, 12:57:30 PM »
I thought he was a mail (prick) carrier.

Nope.

Janitor.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 01:01:24 PM »

I fear for this guy's mental health. maybe it's time for professional help. the delusions of grandeur are getting worse, paranoia is starting to set in. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 02:50:30 PM »
Brutal if true

You should be my secretary funk

You copy and paste info very nicely

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2021, 03:07:50 PM »
I dont have time for this shit .. defeated evil??   Im not Cobra Commander.  You need to get some professional help.

Fuck you fat slob

Not get me a better rate

On my phone bill or stfu

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2021, 03:34:39 PM »
i mowed my yard today

looks great with the stautes

melvin do you mow a yard?

or just polish the wheels on your house?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2021, 03:55:22 PM »
Fuck you fat slob

Not get me a better rate

On my phone bill or stfu

Im not in sales
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2021, 04:06:20 PM »
i just ordered a surround system for my samsung Q series tv

hope got the right one

if i have a problem hooking it up can i call you at verizon  work/home/trailer  whatever it is you call work

and you walk me through the installation?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2021, 04:29:11 PM »
Let me tell you, life is really rough being a retired 'janitor'. If any of you would like to send money to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I retired in 2010 from my humble school janitor position, which I held with the same employer for nearly 30 years, with an annual retirement income of only $81,000. I know that's poverty level for most Getbiggers. You should take pity on me because I am so impoverished.

This little shanty I call home is currently appraised at a paltry $710,000. This month I had a new roof put on my house which lowered my net worth by $45,000. It is now down to a meager $500,000. My ancient 2016 Mazda CX-3, to which I hold the title, has 28,000 miles on it so it will probably break down soon. I pay off all credit card accounts in full each month because I can't afford to pay interest. My FICO credit score is 839 which is much lower than I think it should be. If I applied for a loan, no doubt everyone would turn me down, being such a credit risk and all. Pre COVID I could only afford to travel to Germany every other year to spend time with my family there.

Honestly, I am embarrassed to discuss my financial situation because it is so awful as compared to all of yours. If I'd only gone to graduate school or stayed in my first career in an art field, I surely wouldn't be telling this sob story today.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( 

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2021, 04:43:33 PM »
You were a fucking janitor for a career !

That’s explains a lot

Your lack of comprehension

Even when walked  through simple concepts step by step

You still can’t get it

If only the school board knew what a sick pervert you were and still are

And those poor kids !! If their parents only knew what you were and are

Pitchforks

Very appropriate you came into the evil thread

Ill take all the trash out at once

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2021, 04:52:02 PM »
Let me tell you, life is really rough being a retired 'janitor'. If any of you would like to send money to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I retired in 2010 from my humble school janitor position, which I held with the same employer for nearly 30 years, with an annual retirement income of only $81,000. I know that's poverty level for most Getbiggers. You should take pity on me because I am so impoverished.

This little shanty I call home is currently appraised at a paltry $710,000. This month I had a new roof put on my house which lowered my net worth by $45,000. It is now down to a meager $500,000. My ancient 2016 Mazda CX-3, to which I hold the title, has 28,000 miles on it so it will probably break down soon. I pay off all credit card accounts in full each month because I can't afford to pay interest. My FICO credit score is 839 which is much lower than I think it should be. If I applied for a loan, no doubt everyone would turn me down, being such a credit risk and all. Pre COVID I could only afford to travel to Germany every other year to spend time with my family there.

Honestly, I am embarrassed to discuss my financial situation because it is so awful as compared to all of yours. If I'd only gone to graduate school or stayed in my first career in an art field, I surely wouldn't be telling this sob story today.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

After the historically successful Trump economy $500,000 is what a 32 year old has in their 401K.

Janitor.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2021, 04:53:56 PM »
Melvin has trillions in Bitcoin

He is putting tire shine on the wheels of his house as we speak

Gotta keep em clean !!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2021, 06:32:19 PM »
After the historically successful Trump economy $500,000 is what a 32 year old has in their 401K.

Janitor.

As well they should because they are going to need a good start if they plan to live above the poverty level when they retire. Like I said, I will accept donations. ;)

BTW, much of my retirement income is from two guaranteed annuities with built in annual cost of living increases. Only a portion of which is from investments and IRA's. Real Estate, including land where I hold the mineral rights and stock, I did not include in my net worth because they technically are not fully liquid assets.

Refer to my having been a 'janitor' all you want. It is honest work that is relatively stress free, necessary to society and in my case as a supervisor it paid fairly well including  excellent benefits like healthcare insurance, generous holiday pay, sick leave and because I stayed the course so many years, covered a paid annual month long vacation.

But hey, I wanted all you uberwealthy, high IQ Getbiggers to know that I am just another working class schlepp and thus would fully appreciate any financial contributions to my wellbeing your generosity and pocket books allow.

Les, I am relatively confident your financial position is much superior to mine. Otherwise, you wouldn't be rudely pointing out how bad off I am financially. Hmm, I don't recall you posting your occupation and how that's worked out for you thus far. No matter, I hope you are successful and fulfilled and will continue to be so until the day you end. Note: I was going to add that I hope you'd end soon....but decided that would be rather mean-spirited of me, so I thought better of it.

P.S. If you ever need someone to deep-clean your house or apartment, let me know. I will put together a crew that, for the right price, will do a great job.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2021, 06:43:54 PM »
god bless you all .
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2021, 06:51:15 PM »
As well they should because they are going to need a good start if they plan to live above the poverty level when they retire. Like I said, I will accept donations. ;)

BTW, much of my retirement income is from two guaranteed annuities with built in annual cost of living increases. Only a portion of which is from investments and IRA's. Real Estate, including land where I hold the mineral rights and stock, I did not include in my net worth because they technically are not fully liquid assets.

Refer to my having been a 'janitor' all you want. It is honest work that is relatively stress free, necessary to society and in my case as a supervisor it paid fairly well including  excellent benefits like healthcare insurance, generous holiday pay, sick leave and because I stayed the course so many years, covered a paid annual month long vacation.

But hey, I wanted all you uberwealthy, high IQ Getbiggers to know that I am just another working class schlepp and thus would fully appreciate any financial contributions to my wellbeing your generosity and pocket books allow.

Les, I am relatively confident your financial position is much superior to mine. Otherwise, you wouldn't be rudely pointing out how bad off I am financially. Hmm, I don't recall you posting your occupation and how that's worked out for you thus far. No matter, I hope you are successful and fulfilled and will continue to be so until the day you end. Note: I was going to add that I hope you'd end soon....but decided that would be rather mean-spirited of me, so I thought better of it.

P.S. If you ever need someone to deep-clean your house or apartment, let me know. I will put together a crew that, for the right price, will do a great job.

donations?

i was going to send you 200

then you spazzed out

love hearing boomers talk about

"benefits"

fucking entitled losers, cant wait till they are gone