Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 14690 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2021, 09:35:46 PM »
..but not in ICU from it. Both parties spread it
You are right. And that's also why we all need to think for ourselves. The virus hit me hard, but I was vigilant the entire time. I was keeping track of my lung function.

It's literally about genetics and oxygen saturation levels.

A two month old baby, and my 13 year old nephew, were literally immune.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2021, 09:36:09 PM »
I like you pellius, you are a great great man, and Im not a fan of OAK. But it seems quite obvious that the unvaxxed are much more likely to end up in ICU. In Sask where I live, the difference is monumental in whos in the icu

sure vaxxed can spread, but even with a flu shot you can still get the flu and still spread the flu, you just get less sick

same thing here, in my opinion

I recommend every adult get vaccinated. I recommend everyone quit smoking. I recommend every workout at least three days a week. I recommend everyone cut back on saturated fats and sugars. What I don't recommend is that a law be passed or some coercive punishment imposed by the state forcing this behavior.

Again and again, it's not always a question of what is good or better but rather who should decide. We were born living in a free society. It is taken for granted. The vast majority of people have no idea what an anomaly that is. It wasn't easy to get and should be guarded for all that is holy.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
« Reply #252 on: October 18, 2021, 09:36:36 PM »
I'm not sure where you came up with that as it's been revealed that it may be the opposite. So for me, it's a wash. Everybody has roughly the same ability to spread the virus. And percentages are misleading like this one. 6,000%? Compare to what? You can go from one to two and claim a 100% increase. But it's still just two. The bottom line is the mortality rate and it is less that 1%. Now, obviously, that fraction of a percent means little to those who have lost someone, but it justifies completely restructuring our society and limiting our freedoms.

So again, you are ignoring your original argument which was the burden on the health care system and not the getting of the virus itself. And if that is the case, then, again, compare to what? There are many other things that are more of a burden to our health care system so why don't we do anything about that? Banning smoking and controlling nutritional intake would take care of 80% of our health care costs.

Sorry. Your stats simply aren’t correct.

🤷‍♂️

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #253 on: October 18, 2021, 09:37:11 PM »
I recommend every adult get vaccinated. I recommend everyone quit smoking. I recommend every workout at least three days a week. I recommend everyone cut back on saturated fats and sugars. What I don't recommend is that a law be passed or some coercive punishment imposed by the state forcing this behavior.

Again and again, it's not always a question of what is good or better but rather who should decide. We were born living in a free society. It is taken for granted. The vast majority of people have no idea what an anomaly that is. It wasn't easy to get and should be guarded for all that is holy.

Absolutely you are right on the button
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: October 18, 2021, 09:43:38 PM »
Alright guys.

It’s been fun!

I’m out for tonight!

Cheers 🍻

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: October 18, 2021, 09:51:36 PM »
Actually, I apologize.

The Oak account was created in 2003. I respect an OG.

8)

Yes!

Don’t you miss the old days on Getbig when you could razz someone…without getting scolded?

😆

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #256 on: October 18, 2021, 09:55:56 PM »
Yes!

Don’t you miss the old days on Getbig when you could razz someone…without getting scolded?

😆
It comes with the territory.

Without love and conflict, Getbig never would have existed.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #257 on: October 18, 2021, 10:04:22 PM »
Sorry. Your stats simply aren’t correct.

🤷‍♂️

What Stats? I gave no stats, you did. I use stats as speculation. You cannot answer me so you just avoid and redirect.

The fact that you avoid addressing the response to the question you asked, why are people anti-vaxed (which they are not as has been explained many times already that it's about freedom of choice) and your reason that it's due to the spread of disease when it doesn't matter whether you are vaxed or not, shows and proves that you aren't really concerned about the truth but simply pushing your agenda.

Again, this is nothing unusual. Most people are like you. Those who think for themselves are becoming more and more of a rarity. That is what you should be sorry for.

Whether or not if I get the vaccine should be of no concern to you. It doesn't put you more at risk, and as for me being an added burden to the health care system, everyone knows, as the financial incentives are there, that those dying from Covid are skewed. Those in the high-risk group could very well have died from the numerous other ailments that come with old age. It's about control and following the herd.

Start thinking for yourself.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2021, 10:26:00 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #259 on: October 19, 2021, 04:18:38 AM »
Hmm...do I detect a trend? ^

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: October 19, 2021, 12:44:38 PM »
What Stats? I gave no stats, you did. I use stats as speculation. You cannot answer me so you just avoid and redirect.

The fact that you avoid addressing the response to the question you asked, why are people anti-vaxed (which they are not as has been explained many times already that it's about freedom of choice) and your reason that it's due to the spread of disease when it doesn't matter whether you are vaxed or not, shows and proves that you aren't really concerned about the truth but simply pushing your agenda.

Again, this is nothing unusual. Most people are like you. Those who think for themselves are becoming more and more of a rarity. That is what you should be sorry for.

Whether or not if I get the vaccine should be of no concern to you. It doesn't put you more at risk, and as for me being an added burden to the health care system, everyone knows, as the financial incentives are there, that those dying from Covid are skewed. Those in the high-risk group could very well have died from the numerous other ailments that come with old age. It's about control and following the herd.

“There are very few things in medicine in my career that I’ve seen that are protective in the way that these vaccines are protective against a severe illness,” said Dr. Fahad Razak, a member of the Science Advisory Table and internal medicine physician at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto.

Here you go.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8230051/covid-vaccine-hospitalization-risk-ontario/

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #261 on: October 19, 2021, 12:48:12 PM »

two principles that usually leads one right.

1. Follow the money
2. Learn who/what you can't criticize

;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #262 on: October 19, 2021, 12:48:34 PM »
“There are very few things in medicine in my career that I’ve seen that are protective in the way that these vaccines are protective against a severe illness,” said Dr. Fahad Razak, a member of the Science Advisory Table and internal medicine physician at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto.

Here you go.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8230051/covid-vaccine-hospitalization-risk-ontario/

And you still haven't realised the MSM is following an agenda?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2021, 12:58:53 PM »

Exactly! Once you stop being an independent thinker you loose your identity. Most of the World are sheep who take comfort in being led.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2021, 01:57:39 PM »
And you still haven't realised the MSM is following an agenda?

MSM?

This is a report from the government.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2021, 02:02:48 PM »
MSM?

This is a report from the government.
https://globalnews.ca/author/leslie-young/

Shes a journalist you fucking muppet

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: October 19, 2021, 02:04:28 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: October 19, 2021, 02:06:23 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: October 19, 2021, 02:09:19 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 19, 2021, 02:32:23 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: October 19, 2021, 02:35:36 PM »
I read a recommendation that people over 65 with compromised immune systems or health issues which make them more susceptible to COVID, continue to practice safe distancing, mask wearing and to employ other methods to limit their exposure to the virus even if they are fully vaccinated. The bottom line is that while the vaccines help prevent serious COVID symptoms, they are in no way a guarantee that you won't get COVID or even that you won't get seriously ill if you do contract COVID. The vaccinations are just one more tool in your toolbox.

I also read that of the three vaccines, trials show that the not yet FDA approved Moderna booster has the highest efficacy and is the recommended booster for both the Johnson and Johnson and Moderna vaccines. This mix and match approach it also something new.

It seems as if there is new and different information being put out on a daily basis. It's confusing because sometimes the recommendations seem conflicting. Ultimately, I see it as proof that we are still in the early stages of learning how to best cope and manage the COVID pandemic. It is understandable why many people find it difficult to trust the information we are being given.     

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 19, 2021, 02:38:11 PM »
Lol…that was easy.

😎😎

If you want some interseting reading go look at hospitalisations for all causes in Canada

Puts your link into perspective..

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: October 19, 2021, 02:41:06 PM »
If you want some interseting reading go look at hospitalisations for all causes in Canada

Puts your link into perspective..

Actually my link was about the ICU.

Try again!

😎😎😎

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2021, 03:48:23 PM »
While you're arguing about this easy covid virus that I already got.
I'm drinking this fine sherried blended malt that taste almost like a Macallan and smoking a P2  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2021, 04:10:35 PM »
While you're arguing about this easy covid virus that I already got.
I'm drinking this fine sherried blended malt that taste almost like a Macallan and smoking a P2  ;D

Exactly.

None of this means anything to me anyway.

Don't care if people are vaxxed or not, it's none of my business.

I'm about to leave the office and go have a delicious Italian dinner with my GF. Plenty of wine tonight.

No fucks to give about anything.

Still unvaccinated.

No masks.

No social distancing.

Just an amazing night.

Already had Covid, no big deal.