Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 14976 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2021, 08:12:27 AM »
That makes no sense. The unvaccinated are the problem.
https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-covid-vaccine-protect-you

variants are produced by vaccinated people, not unvaccinated

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2021, 08:18:30 AM »
https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-covid-vaccine-protect-you

variants are produced by vaccinated people, not unvaccinated

No. Variants occur when the vaccine mutates. Vaccinated people don’t MAKE them.

🙄🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2021, 08:22:56 AM »
No. Variants occur when the vaccine mutates. Vaccinated people don’t MAKE them.

🙄🙄

you obviously dont know how virus works
A virus does not want to kill its host, as such variants ALWAYS lessen in severity and may become more transmissible.
A virus wants to live on its host, if it cant it will mutate, as such a vaccinated person is less likely to suffer from the virus as it will die, (thats your science by the way if you believe vaccines work) so what does it do, why it mutates of course...

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2021, 08:28:36 AM »
A virus does not want to kill its host, as such variants ALWAYS lessen in severity and may become more transmissible.
A virus wants to live on its host, if it cant it will mutate, as such a vaccinated person is less likely to suffer from the virus as it will die, (thats your science by the way if you believe vaccines work) so what does it do, why it mutates of course...

Viruses want to LIVE off their host?

😆😆😆

You have about a grade 5 level understanding of viruses. No wonder you don’t understand how vaccines work.

😆😆😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2021, 08:30:54 AM »
Viruses want to LIVE off their host?

😆😆😆

You have about a grade 5 level understanding of viruses. No wonder you don’t understand how vaccines work.

😆😆😆

what happens to a virus when its host dies?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2021, 08:31:19 AM »

OAK is a blithering idiot. So he has to be Howard. He has no idea that in a normal immune response the body produces dozens of related proteins in anticipation of virus mutation. This does not occur with mRNA therapy since it is encoded to produce just ONE antigen. As quick as a mutation can form it infects the person with the vaccine and that is why they are super spreaders.

OAK- go look up ADE, you fucking one eyed  mongoloid: https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-safety/antibody-dependent-enhancement-and-vaccines

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2021, 08:35:24 AM »

Change the subject…lol.

😆😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2021, 08:36:34 AM »
Change the subject…lol.

😆😆
idiot, its the same subject

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2021, 08:40:01 AM »
This TOO funny.

😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 23, 2021, 08:45:03 AM »

Ok.

While attempting to LECTURE me on how viruses work you claimed:

1. Viruses are LIVING organisms

2. They mutate because they don’t want to DIE.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2021, 09:08:45 AM »

How many times over the last few weeks have you claimed to be an EXPERT on viruses and vaccines on this board alone?

You don’t even know what a fucking virus is!

😆😆😆😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2021, 09:38:35 AM »
Ok.

While attempting to LECTURE me on how viruses work you claimed:

1. Viruses are LIVING organisms

2. They mutate because they don’t want to DIE.

😆😆😆

the science is totally split on that one my friend..
https://microbiologysociety.org/publication/past-issues/what-is-life/article/are-viruses-alive-what-is-life.html

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2021, 09:42:33 AM »
OAK is a blithering idiot. So he has to be Howard.
Bro!   LOL  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2021, 01:42:16 PM »
Oak seems too dumb to be Howard.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2021, 01:45:24 PM »
Oak seems too dumb to be Howard.

Nope not Howard.

However, I'm starting to think that all of these antivaxxer accounts are coming from the same person.

You guys are such SHEEP.

🐑🐑🐑

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2021, 01:50:22 PM »
Nope not Howard.

However, I'm starting to think that all of these antivaxxer accounts are coming from the same person.

You guys are such SHEEP.

🐑🐑🐑

I'm going tell Bhanky you insulted us and he will beat you up.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2021, 01:54:18 PM »
the science is totally split on that one my friend..
https://microbiologysociety.org/publication/past-issues/what-is-life/article/are-viruses-alive-what-is-life.html

Looks like it took you over an hour to look up the definition of VIRUS and respond to me.

hahahahaha

This is TOO funnny!

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: October 23, 2021, 01:54:54 PM »
I'm going tell Bhanky you insulted us and he will beat you up.

He won't do that until the knee and elbow sleeves arrive.  But he absolutely could right now if he wanted to.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: October 23, 2021, 02:13:19 PM »
Looks like it took you over an hour to look up the definition of VIRUS and respond to me.

hahahahaha

This is TOO funnny!

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
another lie...

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: October 23, 2021, 02:30:36 PM »
He won't do that until the knee and elbow sleeves arrive.  But he absolutely could right now if he wanted to.

Absolutely.

I doubt Oak would say it to his face though.  He'd be scared of Bhanky's muscles.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 23, 2021, 02:31:38 PM »
Holloman AFB.

White Sands Missile Range.

Fort Bliss.

I'm a "consultant".

Stop reading online.

Go there and tell me i'm wrong.

I asked you a question. How is that saying you are wrong? What part about my son working on a military base telling me masks are required did I read online?

Since you brought up reading information on line and since it is unlikely I will visit these military sites, I am going to go with what they've published.

This Fort Bliss bulletin was updated on September 20, 2021 and originally published last July.
https://home.army.mil/bliss/index.php/my-fort/Bliss-Bulletin

Highlights from the bulletin:

*All personnel on the Fort Bliss Military Reservation must wear a professional face covering, approved by the CDC, while inside any installation facility or government vehicle.  Exceptions to installation facilities are a service member’s residence or barracks room. See below for more details:

*All Service Members, Federal Employees, onsite contractor employees, and visitors – regardless of vaccination status – must wear appropriate face coverings inside all public and work facilities as well as government vehicles on Fort Bliss.

*While visiting private residences on Fort Bliss unvaccinated personnel must wear face coverings and take the appropriate precautionary measures both indoors and outdoors.

*Exceptions to the requirement to wear face coverings:

*When an individual is alone in an office with floor-to-ceiling walls with a closed door.

*For brief periods of time when eating and drinking while maintaining distancing in accordance with CDC guidance and instructions from commanders and supervisors.

*When the mask is required to be lowered briefly for identification or security purposes.

*When necessary to reasonably accommodate an individual with a disability.

*Children under two years of age should not wear face coverings.

My son-in-law was stationed at Fort Bliss prior to his retirement 6 years ago. Maybe the command has become more lax since then. I was under the impression they went by the rules based on things he talked about. A lot can change in 6 years....although the military is know for it's many rules and guidelines.

The White Sands Missile Range document is dated July 29, 2021.

HAFB COVID-19 FAQs is dated July 30, 2021
https://www.holloman.af.mil/Portals/101/HAFB%20COVID%20questions%20dependents%20retirees%20visitors%2030%20July%2021.pdf
excerpt:
A1: Effective Monday, August 2, 2021, all service members, federal employees, contractors, visitors
and dependents, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask indoors (except in
designated Mask Not Required areas.) This is in accordance with current DoD policy. The Installation
Commander will assess updated COVID-19 rates for the local and base community to determine
future guidance. This mask policy will remain in effect until further notice.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 23, 2021, 02:41:10 PM »
another lie...

It's right in the open for everyone too see.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 23, 2021, 02:43:36 PM »
another lie...

I mean, I wouldn't expect a self proclaimed EXPERT like yourself to know EVERYTHING about the COVID 19 Virus and vaccine.....but to not even know the definition of "VIRUS".

😆😆😆😆😆😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: October 23, 2021, 03:30:42 PM »
I asked you a question. How is that saying you are wrong? What part about my son working on a military base telling me masks are required did I read online?

Since you brought up reading information on line and since it is unlikely I will visit these military sites, I am going to go with what they've published.

This Fort Bliss bulletin was updated on September 20, 2021 and originally published last July.
https://home.army.mil/bliss/index.php/my-fort/Bliss-Bulletin

Highlights from the bulletin:

*All personnel on the Fort Bliss Military Reservation must wear a professional face covering, approved by the CDC, while inside any installation facility or government vehicle.  Exceptions to installation facilities are a service member’s residence or barracks room. See below for more details:

*All Service Members, Federal Employees, onsite contractor employees, and visitors – regardless of vaccination status – must wear appropriate face coverings inside all public and work facilities as well as government vehicles on Fort Bliss.

*While visiting private residences on Fort Bliss unvaccinated personnel must wear face coverings and take the appropriate precautionary measures both indoors and outdoors.

*Exceptions to the requirement to wear face coverings:

*When an individual is alone in an office with floor-to-ceiling walls with a closed door.

*For brief periods of time when eating and drinking while maintaining distancing in accordance with CDC guidance and instructions from commanders and supervisors.

*When the mask is required to be lowered briefly for identification or security purposes.

*When necessary to reasonably accommodate an individual with a disability.

*Children under two years of age should not wear face coverings.

My son-in-law was stationed at Fort Bliss prior to his retirement 6 years ago. Maybe the command has become more lax since then. I was under the impression they went by the rules based on things he talked about. A lot can change in 6 years....although the military is know for it's many rules and guidelines.

The White Sands Missile Range document is dated July 29, 2021.

HAFB COVID-19 FAQs is dated July 30, 2021
https://www.holloman.af.mil/Portals/101/HAFB%20COVID%20questions%20dependents%20retirees%20visitors%2030%20July%2021.pdf
excerpt:
A1: Effective Monday, August 2, 2021, all service members, federal employees, contractors, visitors
and dependents, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask indoors (except in
designated Mask Not Required areas.) This is in accordance with current DoD policy. The Installation
Commander will assess updated COVID-19 rates for the local and base community to determine
future guidance. This mask policy will remain in effect until further notice.

no mask mandates in Congress
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/375/text

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #324 on: October 23, 2021, 11:34:15 PM »
From the ground, Western Australia, speaking just for myself:

As of Jan 1, I will be unable to continue to make a living as a contractor in the construction industry under penalty of $100,000 fine per infraction (being caught working while unvaccinated). I'll try to earn income another way, but very nearly every job/ contract position will be contingent upon vaccination. I won't even be able to pick fruit for minimum wage.

I'm currently exploring ways that I can legally make a living so that I can buy food, not lose my house, and generally sustain life. Most avenues will be closed. I speculate all will be closed eventually, passports to be made universal, and schoolkids to be put under mandate, but we'll see what happens.

None of this addresses my concerns about vaccine safety, efficacy, or medical necessity. I would prefer data and discussion, but that time appears to be past. These mandates don't provide me with any new information except that life will become difficult. I'm fearful of that, but fear of unpleasant consequences isn't a rational reason to change my mind. If the coercion is manifested and visited upon me with enough ferocity and duration, and I find that I really can't go on despite my best efforts, then I'll conclude force has been effectively applied and capitulate. Just the threat of it, however, isn't enough to convince me. Bring a sufficient quantity of pain. I'm sure there's an amount that will work. I'm just not sure how much it is.

Or preferably, bring the information, the rational discussion, and the latitude for choice. But, like I said, seems that's something from a bygone time. I intend to continue to be a law abiding person and a good man, insofar as I'm capable with my inherent limitations.

I've got an awful feeling I'm going to have to find out what I'm made of. Damn. I was really looking forward to not being miserable. But ok. Here we go.