Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 15142 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2021, 10:22:34 AM »
but the risks of the virus to healthy people under 60 are similar to any other viral infections
the higher mortality rate with covid is becuse it kills elderly and unhealthy people.

did you ever ask yourself why the governments of the world have not advocated losing weight and getting fit over the last 18 months?

First point is false.

Second point. The government has, but MOST people are too lazy to get fit.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2021, 10:23:28 AM »

"Not all animals are as equal as others" is the quote you are looking for.

Haha. Good one. 👍

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2021, 12:04:34 PM »
First point is false.

Second point. The government has, but MOST people are too lazy to get fit.

around 600 people under 60 with no comorbidities have died in the UK from Covid
400 people a year die from drowning in the UK

the leading cause of death in the UK this year is covid 19, amazing when we have a vaccine in use since December 2020.

Yes, roll your sleeve up for another one

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2021, 12:35:18 PM »
around 600 people under 60 with no comorbidities have died in the UK from Covid
400 people a year die from drowning in the UK

the leading cause of death in the UK this year is covid 19, amazing when we have a vaccine in use since December 2020.

Yes, roll your sleeve up for another one

Quick question. How many people who died of drowning had comorbidities?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2021, 12:56:50 PM »

did you ever ask yourself why the governments of the world have not advocated losing weight and getting fit over the last 18 months?

Why do you think that is?

I think it's as simple as it would not make people lose weight. Obesity is already deadly without any Covid. And governments have done a lot of preaching about eating healthy and exercising throughout the years, there are FDA guidelines etc. The only thing that would make the obese thin is curbing the access to food and that is not going to fly anywhere. The access and affordability of tasty food is just too good. If government really started hounding the populace about losing weight poor people would just be like, "now you're going to take away our food too, fuck you!"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2021, 01:07:48 PM »
Why do you think that is?

I think it's as simple as it would not make people lose weight. Obesity is already deadly without any Covid. And governments have done a lot of preaching about eating healthy and exercising throughout the years, there are FDA guidelines etc. The only thing that would make the obese thin is curbing the access to food and that is not going to fly anywhere. The access and affordability of tasty food is just too good. If government really started hounding the populace about losing weight poor people would just be like, "now you're going to take away our food too, fuck you!"

If they said you are far more likely to die from covid if you are fat then it would have spured some people to lose weight.

At the end of the day its never been about covid its about climate change and depopulation.
If they had asked everyone to stay at home and save the planet no one would have, tell them they will probably die if they set foot out the house would work.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2021, 01:20:14 PM »
If they said you are far more likely to die from covid if you are fat then it would have spured some people to lose weight.

I don't think the correlation has escaped anyone who reads even mainstream news. From almost the start the correlation was obvious, just like the correlation to age. It was being overweight, having diabetes or cardiovascular disease that were the main risk factors other than age. This has been all over the MSM. I just don't see a solution to obesity, people would rather die than get healthy. I see some measures taken like dropping sugar content in soda from 10 grams per dl to 7 but I doubt things like that will work.

They are certainly going to try forcing people into "climate friendly" lifestyles. Like curbing meat eating except for bugs. Work some type of climate passport into the Covid passport.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2021, 01:33:10 PM »
People would rather take a pill (in this case a vaccine) than eat less.

Most of society's health issues are from overeating.  People would rather get diabetes and heart attacks than stop stuffing their faces.

You can't outrun a bad diet.

It's been pretty well explained what the risk factors are for Covid.

America's population is 70% overweight and 30-40% morbidly obese.

Don't think because you lift 3-5 times a week and bench 400 you are not fat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2021, 01:36:41 PM »
People should make their own decision based on their circumstance and others should allow this freedom given the vax has not been and will not be the solution. I fully support people making a choice.

My circumstance was restriction of movement, restriction of my sport and associated travel which I do frequently, not allowed to return to work, aggressive social division of vaccinated people towards unvaccinated. My country has pretty much demonised anyone who does not get vaccinated and life is being made very difficult for them.

The reality is the data shows the vaccinations are fairly useless at this point. Israel is 95% fully vaxed and locked down because of case numbers. Best case vaccination lowers your chance of death. Here we have 95% of hospital admission people who are vaccinated yet they make up only 50% of the population. Our country forced fast double vax shots and this is what you get, suppressed immune system which then catches Covid and you can’t fight it off as your body hasn’t had time to build a defense.

Rumour has it Oz govt is going to force us to have a jab every 10wks.

This is seasonal and will continue to be seasonal. Best case future short term is we open for summer, lock down for winter.

The real problem here is mob mentality because morons think that if they get vaxed life gets back to normal.

the global energy shortage we purposely created just now has gone completely under the radar because the masses are distracted. All that processed food people like to eat is going to see shortages because energy just hit the very start of the food supply chain.

If you don’t realise the global logistics system is still broken.
If you don’t realise volumes and production are declining which puts downward pressure on wages and upwards pressure in unemployment.
If you don’t realise energy shortages put downward pressure on volume/productivity for everything in our lives.
If you don’t realise less volume = higher prices and less productivity = lower wages.

But you are going apeshit at people who don’t want a vaccine which the data shows is bordering on a placebo you are about to end up a wrecked pleb.

A couple of things of note that you mention. You are right, people shouldn't act as if everything is back to normal because they got vaccinated. Specially not people with a greater chance of getting acutely ill with COVID. I've had two Moderna vaccines. Masks are mandated in Oregon. As much as I find wearing one uncomfortable, I still do. Not only because it is mandated, but also for additional protection. Another thing I do is avoid being in a very crowded environment. Still doing a lot of Zoom meetings. Had one this morning and another coming up on Monday.

Secondly, you say COVID is seasonal. Which season would that be? In Oregon we had a surge of cases in 2020 from November through February. There was another smaller surge in April through June 2021 and most recently the greatest number of cases July through October 2021. We've had surges during cold months as well as warm ones.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »

Ah, are things "back to normal" in countries that have the highest vaccinations rates? No...they have the highest breakthrough infection rate as well, which makes them double down on the booster policy...for vaccines that didn't work in the fist place.

Can you read the above a few times so you understand it?

Governmental circular firing squad if I've ever seen one.

Can you post a reply without being such a smart ass?

I had the Moderna vaccine. No booster is available yet. The last few days I've been fighting off getting a cold with Zicam. So far that's working. COVID has made me very paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I worry that it is the beginning of a COVID infection. This sucks!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2021, 01:52:52 PM »
Of course countries that have the highest vaccination rate will also have the highest breakthough infection rate. That is common sense.

What is your point though? This does not provide evidence for not getting vaccinated.

What about places that have increasingly higher infection rates despite also having a fairly decent vaccine rate, currently 67%. Doesn't this suggest that the vaccines are not completely affective? This month, we had the approximately the same number of deaths as we had last January. So, not only are there more cases of COVID now, there are also more COVID deaths.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2021, 02:05:02 PM »
What about places that have increasingly higher infection rates despite also having a fairly decent vaccine rate, currently 67%. Doesn't this suggest that the vaccines are not completely affective? This month, we had the approximately the same number of deaths as we had last January. So, not only are there more cases of COVID now, there are also more COVID deaths.
there are more people dying in the UK now with the vaccine as there were last year without it and its rising, so much for the vaccines working, the stats show its made it worse

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2021, 02:06:26 PM »

COVID has made me very paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I worry that it is the beginning of a COVID infection. This sucks!

Finally some good news from Portland  ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2021, 02:14:20 PM »

Statistics such as these are VERY complicated. There are many factors to consider. I doubt the numbers you've posted provide enough information to determine the effectiveness of the vaccine.

It needs to be calculated by statisticians who specialize in infectious diseases. I'm definitely not qualified and NEITHER are the majority of the "antivaxxers".

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2021, 02:15:54 PM »
there are more people dying in the UK now with the vaccine as there were last year without it and its rising, so much for the vaccines working, the stats show its made it worse

This is total nonsense (as I've explained above).

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2021, 02:16:53 PM »

As usual, I see you have dodged my question.

It's a very simple question.  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2021, 03:16:45 PM »
This is total nonsense (as I've explained above).
no it isnt and no you havent

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2021, 03:18:23 PM »
As usual, I see you have dodged my question.

It's a very simple question.  ;)
Drowning is an accidental death, it doesnt matter what your co-morbidities are you muppet.

Its like getting struck by lightening, you think it matters if they have any co-morbidities?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2021, 03:21:04 PM »

well this is runaway winner for stupidest question of the year on gb
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2021, 03:21:57 PM »
Drowning is an accidental death, it doesnt matter what your co-morbidities are you muppet.

Its like getting struck by lightening, you think it matters if they have any co-morbidities?

So if someone falls in a pool, has a heart attack and drowns, you believe the co-morbidity didn't play a roll?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2021, 03:24:37 PM »
So if someone falls in a pool, has a heart attack and drowns, you believe the co-morbidity didn't play a roll?

omfg are you for real? Please more, I love seeing stupid in action
"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2021, 03:25:07 PM »
do you think if you get a puncture on a cycle it matters if you change the tyre with two spoons or the back of two forks bearing in mind the assimilation of the rubber against the porous alloys of the two metals?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2021, 03:29:13 PM »
What if they had lung disease, peripheral artery disease, what if they were developed mentally disabled, epilepsy, what if they were overweight and had poor balance etc....

What about then?

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2021, 03:33:32 PM »
If we consider being an annoying dumb fuck a co-morbidity, then yes, it plays a part.
Hope you die drowning due to co-morbidity.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2021, 03:40:43 PM »
What if they had lung disease, peripheral artery disease, what if they were developed mentally disabled, epilepsy, what if they were overweight and had poor balance etc....

What about then?

accident v virus

fuckwit