Author Topic: MIKE MENTZER: MR. NORTH AMERICA 1977  (Read 11747 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: MIKE MENTZER: MR. NORTH AMERICA 1977
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2022, 01:16:27 AM »
Then how do we know what training systems work when i do beleive your statement that you can take gear and train any method and you will still gain weight?
Test each one of them on yourself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2022, 03:55:13 AM »
Then how do we know what training systems work when i do beleive your statement that you can take gear and train any method and you will still gain weight?

Wish to fuck that was true but it ain't

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2022, 06:12:13 AM »
Wish to fuck that was true but it ain't

Just because you've been stuck at 178 or whatever pounds for the last 2 decades because you're too fucking stupid to understand you NEED TO UP THE DOSE (AND PROTEIN/CALS) as you won't keep growing past a certain point, does not mean it's untrue.
"Being on steroids" does not mean you should be able to keep growing and be 300lbs at 6% bf one day IF YOU'RE ONLY TAKING 280MG A WEEK.
STOP with your pitiful female Physique-class cycles and stupid "I can't put on any more size" "my genetics suck" whinging bullshit, man the fuck up, get a clue (because you're painfully and absolutely clueless like you proved the other week by thinking the norm for pros was around 1.5g a week!!!!) and go do a real cycle for once in your life.

OF COURSE you're going to be stuck at around 180 then shrink down when off then go back on and get back up to 180 and repeat x10,00,000 if YOU TAKE THE SAME FUCKING DOSE EVERY FUCKING TIME AND DON'T UP IT!!
You think Mentzer done just 350mg's worth of shit a week? You think you take the same amount as he did and the only reason why you could never get as big as him was because of your "bad genetics"? ::)
If you were on 8 grams of test and deca a week and 20iu's of HGH a day and 100iu's slin a day, drinking an additional 2000 calories... I fucking guarantee you - your muscles will get bigger.

My ex gf with 12 hours lifting experience under her belt knows all of this, why tf don't you?
Why WHY WHY!

The only thing that's stopped you from gaining more mass all these years is your brain/stupidity.  NOT your fucking "genetics".

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2022, 01:54:17 PM »
Arnold destroys mentzer

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2022, 12:58:57 AM »
You can see the anger and stress on Mentzer's face.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2022, 04:37:45 AM »

Yeah.... whats funny is in various articles Mike tells it as though he was supremely confident of victory. "Not only am I going to win the Mr. Olympia but Im going to do it while beating Arnold too!"

Yet the pics tell a much different story.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2022, 05:17:23 AM »

Somebody probably pissed in his cereal that morning. No, wait. He’d probably like that.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2022, 10:50:48 AM »
Yeah.... whats funny is in various articles Mike tells it as though he was supremely confident of victory. "Not only am I going to win the Mr. Olympia but Im going to do it while beating Arnold too!"

Yet the pics tell a much different story.

Exactly. The guy was so delusional. He couldn't even beat Zane so how on earth was he ever going to beat Arnold? Mentzer believed in his own hype all because he got a 300 point score which mentzer mistakenly took as having a perfect physique. The 300 point score was just a gimmick to make a bodybuilding contest more interesting. Nothing more.

Mentzer barely smiled at the contest as he knew he could not beat Arnold.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: January 01, 2023, 03:05:59 AM »
Mentzer was a weak man. That's why he's a role model to weak men. Mike dropped out of college, dropped out of bodybuilding, dropped out of life altogether. You see the word failure in the dictionary mentzer's pic is right next to it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 02, 2023, 12:57:29 AM »
Mentzer was a weak man. That's why he's a role model to weak men. Mike dropped out of college, dropped out of bodybuilding, dropped out of life altogether. You see the word failure in the dictionary mentzer's pic is right next to it.
He was even weak physically for at least the last decade of his life. Look at his last Youtube videos and he walked around like an 80 year old man.