Author Topic: Another Karen sounds like a certain board member  (Read 4506 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Re: Another Karen sounds like a certain board member
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 07:11:42 AM »
Karen: slur for white women who expects decent behavior from others, usually from people who are paid to service the public but fail to live up to such a standard.

In this case a so-called Karen doesnt’t want her son to be a lazy, loserish, and bummy pothead. What a crazy expectation of a parent!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 07:18:35 AM »
Karen: slur for white women who expects decent behavior from others, usually from people who are paid to service the public but fail to live up to such a standard.

In this case a so-called Karen doesnt’t want her son to be a lazy, loserish, and bummy pothead. What a crazy expectation of a parent!

Well then maybe she shouldn’t be blaming others for her failures as a parent. The kid would be smoking weed whether it was legal or not. Moreover, just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s mandatory.

And Karen is a term for a whiny annoying woman.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 07:36:29 AM »
Proposed new restrictions on marijuana use?

Like that will work.

Addicts gonna addict.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 07:45:48 AM »

Like that will work.

Addicts gonna addict.

I wonder if you use such derogatory terms when referencing people who drink wine or coffee or use an occasional advil?  Do you withhold such slurs only for the sinful Pot smokers

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 07:51:15 AM »
I wonder if you use such derogatory terms when referencing people who drink wine or coffee or use an occasional advil?  Do you withhold such slurs only for the sinful Pot smokers

Good point.

Yes, of course I use derogatory terms on these people.

>

Alcoholics gonna alcoholic.

Coffee drinkers gonna coffee drink.

NSAIDers gonna NSAID.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 07:57:52 AM »

I thought a Karen had to be a white woman?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 08:02:17 AM »
Well then maybe she shouldn’t be blaming others for her failures as a parent. The kid would be smoking weed whether it was legal or not. Moreover, just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s mandatory.

Her parenting is besides the point, though it’s becoming increasingly difficult to effectively parent in a degenerate environment.

Karen is a term for any white woman complaining, warranted or not.

Do you have kids?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 08:04:03 AM »

It’s specifically for White women who often have a valid complaint about the increasingly shit behavior and service one gets these days.

Lol @ it being for any annoying woman, as if it is used for Black women.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2021, 08:15:13 AM »
Good point.

Yes, of course I use derogatory terms on these people.

>

Alcoholics gonna alcoholic.

Coffee drinkers gonna coffee drink.

NSAIDers gonna NSAID.

Ok so those habitual harmful poison users are not addicts but people who are using marijuana which is medicine and food are addicts?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2021, 08:26:12 AM »

The woman doesn’t have to be white per say. It’s just that white women are by far the most spoiled and prone to this type of behavior.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2021, 08:28:49 AM »
As a former weed smoker, I didn’t find marijuana to be particularly addictive. It just becomes more of a habit. Something you do on a regular basis. When I stopped, I missed it for about a week. After that I didn’t even think about it. I haven’t taken a hit off a joint in like 20 years.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2021, 08:44:09 AM »
Ok so those habitual harmful poison users are not addicts but people who are using marijuana which is medicine and food are addicts?

Some people have addictive personalities and take it to excessive, destructive levels.

Addiction can be physical or mental or both.

Yes, there are food addicts.

You seems to take this very personally. 

If you feel you have an addiction problem call 1-800-IMADICK. 

Do it today.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2021, 09:05:36 AM »
Some people have addictive personalities and take it to excessive, destructive levels.

Addiction can be physical or mental or both.

Yes, there are food addicts.

You seems to take this very personally. 

If you feel you have an addiction problem call 1-800-IMADICK. 

Do it today.

I don’t know bhank nor do I wish any bad on him or any forum member, but I’ll say he seems very concerned with what other members here think generally and about him.

Bhank, what’s up with this?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2021, 09:08:33 AM »
bhanks outing himself as a drug addict....surprise. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2021, 12:25:09 PM »
All sexually repressed feminists which are almost always white women.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2021, 12:27:25 PM »
im curious what board member sounds like this?

maybe one with a full head of hair thus angering bhanky?
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2021, 04:37:25 PM »
im curious what board member sounds like this?

maybe one with a full head of hair thus angering bhanky?

I can get a hair transplant tomorrow if it bothered me let me know what decade you are going to get back in shape

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2021, 06:45:43 PM »

Like that will work.

Addicts gonna addict.

So true.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2021, 06:50:44 PM »

Not all pot smokers are addicts just as not all people who drink wine are drunks....not sure what you'd call someone who is addicted to coffee or Advil. I had three cups of coffee today.....does this mean I am an addict? LOL!

Saying 'addicts gonna addict' is too often unfortunately true.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2021, 07:34:23 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/marijuana-legalization-mistake-highly-concentrated-120034871.html

Great article. 👌👍

Time to read the comments.

Wait! Sh*t!

Internet comments' sections have increasingly been either limited on news articles online, or removed entirely.

I feel like we're back in the internet days of around 2007 again, where it's still pretty open, but definitely no longer in the golden days anymore. I feel that was between 2013 and 2016. I think once Trump was elected, the powers that be realized that social media had too much influence on politics and other real life events, and it's been attacked ever since [it seems to me that the current influence wielders want to cancel the internet entirely].

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2021, 07:42:22 PM »

You misunderstand the difference between tolerance, habituation/dependence and addiction.

https://archives.drugabuse.gov/blog/post/tolerance-dependence-addiction-whats-difference

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2021, 07:43:49 PM »
Not all pot smokers are addicts just as not all people who drink wine are drunks....not sure what you'd call someone who is addicted to coffee or Advil. I had three cups of coffee today.....does this mean I am an addict? LOL!

Saying 'addicts gonna addict' is too often unfortunately true.

Doubtful there is anyone who can get addicted to coffee or ibuprofen. Yeah, there's that 1 in a million out there I'm sure, lol

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2021, 08:04:58 PM »

LOL!

That's hilarious. Incidentally, I have a friend named Karen who meets the definition of a Karen in some ways.

Around May of last year, her and one of my other lib friends were talking about the pandemic, and she said "I bet the states where people are dropping dead are all Republican states."

Meanwhile:

[1] Nobody has been "dropping dead" en masse of Covid-19. Of the ~700,000 American deaths, 94% had 2-3 underlying conditions, and were an average age of 84!!! The projected life expectancy of a person of that age, and in that health status is ONE YEAR. ONE F*CKING YEAR. So, 658,000 Americans literally lost ONE YEAR of lifespan because of Covid-19. Thus far, only ~42,000 Americans have died directly OF Covid-19. And even then, the average age was 84! I want ANYONE here to tell me where Americans have been dropping dead. WHERE? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? GIVE ME ONE EFFING EXAMPLE OF A BUNCH OF RANDOM YOUNG AND HEALTHY PEOPLE - TRUMP SUPPORTERS OR OTHERWISE - JUST DROPPING DEAD! The idea that there's a bunch of Trump supporters going around saying "MUH RIGHTS! MUH FREEDOMS! OMG, I'M DEAD!!" is completely absurd! That NEVER HAPPENED, EVER. But like a typical Karen, she was brainwashed by liberal media into thinking a bunch of medics were treating young and healthy people wearing HAZMAT suits, risking life itself in the process. It was all bullshit. Last week, Canada's state broadcaster, CBC, filled an Alberta ICU with MANNEQUINS to make it look like they were busy! Because hospitals actually being overwhelmed NEVER happened, and never will happen with Covid-19, Delta, etc.

[2] What she was really laughing at was a bunch elderly people who were already dying, who died just a few months to a few years from when they would have died anyway! She's literally making fun of elderly people dying, since her stereotype of young COVID deaths absolutely did NOT take place. The people who died were almost universally extremely elderly - but of course, she didn't read any data before spouting her stereotype of a bunch of American rednecks dying of COVID. In fact, the only place I can think of where any such "mass deaths" took place would be in New York, when former NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo intentionally put elderly people infected with COVID back into long-term care homes, where they infected other elderly people, who then died. He then got an excuse to resign thanks to some bullshit #MeToo allegation, rather than be held accountable for his CRIMES against the elderly. Cuomo also said he needed 26,000 ventilators, and said "Trump should pick the 26,000 people who die", in his whining demand to get $1.5 billion in free ventilators, many of which ended up being destroyed because New York never went above it's ~4,000 ventilator capacity! AND putting people on ventilators CAUSED elderly people to die! Yet like a typical shit-lib know-it-all, Cuomo essentially accused Trump of murder to get his way and get free federally paid ventilators that [1] weren't needed, and [2] led to the deaths of many people put on ventilators. But oh yeah - liberals know so much! Geniuses!

[3] What my friend Karen said was the OPPOSITE of reality. Go look at ALL metrics measuring COVID's impact: useless "cases" [which are just false positive PCR tests, where the test cycle threshold was set above 33, rendering the test clinically USELESS], hospitalizations [defined in Canada as anyone who is in the hospital for longer than nine hours, which is about as long as it takes to wait in the ER to simply get a bullshit PCR test for the many Canadians who don't have family doctors, and thus have to go to the ER, just to get a "positive" PCR test when they aren't even sick, making "hospitalizations" another mostly useless measure for COVID impact, at least here in Canada - and it's probably similarly insignificant in the USA], need for mechanical ventilation [which actually CAUSED thousands of people to die in both Canada and the USA, since ventilation was NOT the proper treatment for COVID, and thousands in both countries who were ventilated would have probably not died had they just been sent home with Ivermectin], and DEATHS [the ONLY metric which I follow]. ALL of these things have been worse in blue states than in red states.

Ugh. This is why I cannot stand Karens. The entire extent of their cognitive ability seems to boil down to saying "Orange Man Bad". It's about as annoying to me as seeing so-called American Conservatives importing millions of third world people to come to the USA to sit on welfare and vote Democrat, as long as they come "legally" [lol].

Is it really so hard for Karens to make an intellectual argument???

Anyway, after another year of her sanitizing her Tim Hortons' coffee cups with anti-BACTERIAL, she is now finally fully on-board with COVID being hysteria.

Anyone who still believes this "pandemic" is lethal to healthy people under 60 after 19 MONTHS, and literally 99.93% of Canadians making it this far, is an idiot, IMO. And they will not change their views with facts.

How can so many people literally not know ONE PERSON who died who was not riddled with disease already, or morbidly obese [or BOTH], and STILL think this is The Spanish Flu 2.0? Lol. Canadians watch UFC fights with 20,000 unmasked Americans in attendance, and still buy into the narrative. It would be more hilarious to me than it is if it wasn't so pathetic.

Sweden literally did nothing except recommend masking, and washing your hands after taking a shit, and they did fine. Similar numbers to the USA, despite all the absurd and illegal measures.

This is a photo of Karen. LOL...I can't believe how close her haircut is to the standard Karen photo you posted, haha.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2021, 11:06:56 PM »
Glad you're back posting.  Have you ever treated your Karen to 6.45 inches of aesthetic pleasure?