Author Topic: Challenge to Bhanky  (Read 3897 times)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
Challenge to Bhanky
« on: October 17, 2021, 03:30:16 PM »
Im in disgusting shape, not flexible and over all a mess. Its ugly, and that ugliness has been seen on camera

Give me 6 months and I will beat bhank in the big 3 lifts. Granted, I cant bench worth a shit cause of a disaster shoulder but Ill suck it up.  Youve been going steady all this time and I havent touched a weight in ohhhhhhhhhhh what century is this?

cmon hanky give the board something to watch

you can stay on the drugs you are on,....I absolutely refuse to take any drugs
"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Challenge to Bhanky
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 03:32:50 PM »
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 03:41:38 PM »
Im in disgusting shape, not flexible and over all a mess. Its ugly, and that ugliness has been seen on camera

Give me 6 months and I will beat bhank in the big 3 lifts. Granted, I cant bench worth a shit cause of a disaster shoulder but Ill suck it up.  Youve been going steady all this time and I havent touched a weight in ohhhhhhhhhhh what century is this?

cmon hanky give the board something to watch

you can stay on the drugs you are on,....I absolutely refuse to take any drugs

Take a decade I don't do single reps on any of the so called big 3 lifts you are still never going to be stronger than me in this lifetime. I will make it easy on you. I will send your broke ass 200 cash if you can perform 5 solid wide grip pull-ups it will never happen. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and I have torn my right pec 3 times and I have had my left tricep sheared off completely and surgically reattached in addition to a surgically cut left bicep tendon not reattached and tennis and golfers elbow both sides. You are still never going to be stronger than me. I don't even do deadlifts or squats I have titanium bolts in both knees and no meniscus and bone on bone stage 4 arthritis all 4 quadrants both knees. I will still squat and deadlift more than you without even training those movements. Despite all of it  I am shockingly strong right now

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 03:43:26 PM »
Six months is a long time....   you know he has to work in at least one death, two whiplashes, and his third Lasik procedure that takes place using the Jewish Space Laser.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 03:45:07 PM »
Take a decade I don't do single reps on any of the so called big 3 lifts you are still never going to be stronger than me in this lifetime. I will make it easy on you. I will send your broke ass 200 cash if you can perform 5 solid wide grip pull-ups it will never happen

Ah...  Nuh-uh buddy.  You need to change that number.  Epink is officially the King of $200.    Might want to make it $199.99 or $201.00.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 03:46:35 PM »
Take a decade I don't do single reps on any of the so called big 3 lifts you are still never going to be stronger than me in this lifetime. I will make it easy on you. I will send your broke ass 200 cash if you can perform 5 solid wide grip pull-ups it will never happen

ok lets change it to reps
225 on each lift ,....maybe 315 on deads--whoever can do most reps

why are you making excuses? Apparently thats the only area you beat me in, excuses

why dont you also send 200 to a dog rescue? Everyone on here knows i wont take money and will instead route it to dog rescues.
"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 03:47:10 PM »

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 03:48:26 PM »
Six months is a long time....   you know he has to work in at least one death, two whiplashes, and his third Lasik procedure that takes place using the Jewish Space Laser.

hes literally an excuse factory. Ill EASILY  be stonger than him in 6 months but god fucking forbid he loses to the welfare king. What an absolute bitch he is.

anyways, anyone else wanna do some kinda 6 month challenge for giggles since this fukin panty waist is a little bitch?
"

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 03:48:33 PM »
Take a decade I don't do single reps on any of the so called big 3 lifts you are still never going to be stronger than me in this lifetime. I will make it easy on you. I will send your broke ass 200 cash if you can perform 5 solid wide grip pull-ups it will never happen. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and I have torn my right pec 3 times and I have had my left tricep sheared off completely and surgically reattached in addition to a surgically cut left bicep tendon not reattached and tennis and golfers elbow both sides. You are still never going to be stronger than me. I don't even do deadlifts or squats I have titanium bolts in both knees and no meniscus and bone on bone stage 4 arthritis all 4 quadrants both knees. I will still squat and deadlift more than you without even training those movements. Despite all of it  I am shockingly strong right now

Look into near infrared for that pec and shoulder

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2021, 03:49:19 PM »

uncle joonesque swerve and subject change of peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2021, 03:49:27 PM »
ok lets change it to reps
225 on each lift ,....maybe 315 on deads--whoever can do most reps

why are you making excuses? Apparently thats the only area you beat me in, excuses

why dont you also send 200 to a dog rescue? Everyone on here knows i wont take money and will instead route it to dog rescues.

It doesn't matter how you do it you are not going to beat me in any kind of lifting contest. The fuck are you talking about reps you couldnt bench 185 for a single if your life depended on it

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2021, 03:50:50 PM »
Can I have 200 for doing five pull ups?? I'm in need of cash and I can definitely do that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2021, 03:50:53 PM »
hes literally an excuse factory. Ill EASILY  be stonger than him in 6 months but god fucking forbid he loses to the welfare king. What an absolute bitch he is.

anyways, anyone else wanna do some kinda 6 month challenge for giggles since this fukin panty waist is a little bitch?

Here is a 6 month challenge for you start walking around the block so you don't have a heart attack maybe do some pushups from your knees you are not even ready for weights

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2021, 03:51:38 PM »
It doesn't matter how you do it you are not going to beat me in any kind of lifting contest. The fuck are you talking about reps you couldnt bench 185 for a single if your life depended on it

its ok hanky, youre a pussy, an excuse machine, all talk. We get it. Go suck on mammas titties.

Still waiting for an appearance on my doorstep
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2021, 03:52:06 PM »
::) ::)  you should change that to  "I will make more excuses to not do this than you can ever comprehend"

your kid should be embarrassed having a coward for a father

I literally just had a stand off with 5 police cars an hour ago I got your coward right here you fat fuck

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2021, 03:52:41 PM »
I literally just had a stand off with 5 police cars an hour ago I got your coward right here you fat fuck
ESfitness post of peace

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2021, 03:53:36 PM »

hahahhaahh omg your fantasy world is spectacular
wheres that motel stand off with esfitness where he hid in the bathroom?
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2021, 03:54:08 PM »
its ok hanky, youre a pussy, an excuse machine, all talk. We get it. Go suck on mammas titties.

Still waiting for an appearance on my doorstep

Continue to try and get someone to help motivate you to start training you are at 0 I am at 100 and actually going to train right now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2021, 03:55:26 PM »
hahahhaahh omg your fantasy world is spectacular
wheres that motel stand off with esfitness where he hid in the bathroom?

No bullshit I just had a run in incident with no less than 5 police vehicles 2 came to my house and followed me to the other 3 who were following up a report on me I just had an incident

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2021, 03:56:05 PM »
Continue to try and get someone to help motivate you to start training you are at 0 I am at 100 and actually going to train right now

hey hey i just looked in the dictionary under coward and lo and behold your pic is there
"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2021, 03:57:29 PM »
No bullshit I just had a run in incident with no less than 5 police vehicles 2 came to my house and followed me to the other 3 who were following up a report on me I just had an incident

fuck off moron, why the fuck would it need 5 cars for little old you

Have you battered your girlfriend again?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2021, 03:58:26 PM »
fuck off moron, why the fuck would it need 5 cars for little old you

Have you battered your girlfriend again?

"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2021, 03:59:32 PM »
hey hey i just looked in the dictionary under coward and lo and behold your pic is there

Make any kind of feat of strength video you want be it a barbell dumbell bodyweight movement reps or single whatever I will beat it. I am taking pity on you for being a fat old man with parkinsons who is retarded on welfare but don't mistake kindness for weakness keep mentioning my son like a coward pos and you are not going to like the results

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2021, 04:01:51 PM »
Make any kind of feat of strength video you want be it a barbell dumbell bodyweight movement reps or single whatever I will beat it. I am taking pity on you for being a fat old man with parkinsons who is retarded on welfare but don't mistake kindness for weakness keep mentioning my son like a coward pos and you are not going to like the results

do you see a post about your son? I sure dont
look Brian, youre literally the king of all talk. You cant back up shit
you threaten me, dont show up, claim stronger, wont accept a challenge

and you think cause im old with parkinsons makes a difference. Anyone on here knows this challenge would be a massive benefit to my health. Im not sure how welfare affects my strength, and as far as retarded, man, you have taken that to a new level over the last 2 years ruining your life
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2021, 04:04:53 PM »

LOL