Author Topic: Former US General Colin Powell dead from Covid  (Read 2859 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Former US General Colin Powell dead from Covid
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2021, 02:56:55 AM »
You are a total muppet
He could be a spokesperson for the CDC.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2021, 02:58:21 AM »
The word “vaccine” had to be redefined for the Covid jab, much like the word “gender” had to be redefined for the trannys.

So now people can walk around saying they’re “vaccinated” just like “women” that walk around with dicks between their legs.

Using words incorrectly may make the ignorant “feel” good, but “thinking” you are vaccinated will keep you from dying about as well as “believing” a man can conceive a baby will get him pregnant. In both examples the ignorant are taught a brutal truth of nature that cannot be denied.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2021, 03:04:51 AM »
The word “vaccine” had to be redefined for the Covid jab, much like the word “gender” had to be redefined for the trannys.

So now people can walk around saying they’re “vaccinated” just like “women” that walk around with dicks between their legs.

Using words incorrectly may make the ignorant “feel” good, but “thinking” you are vaccinated will keep you from dying about as well as “believing” a man can conceive a baby will get him pregnant. In both examples the ignorant are taught a brutal truth of nature that cannot be denied.
"Newspeak" from the novel 1984.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2021, 03:24:38 AM »
My condolences to Michelle. He was a great president.

;D
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2021, 07:57:55 PM »
This is a wake up call people! The virus is real. This didn’t need to happen.

When will you antivaxxers learn.😔😔

He was vaccinated.

You lose more and more credibility every time you post about this subject.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2021, 07:59:52 PM »
84 year old man dies.. RIP .. way too soon

I saw a fairly recent picture of him and he looked like he had another good 7 months of life in him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2021, 08:01:26 PM »
He only had a fighting chance of survival because he was vaccinated. We'll never know who gave him covid but statistically it was likely from someone unvaccinated. To Oak's point this is why the more people vaxxed the better.

Why? It doesn't make a difference whether you are vaxed or not you can still spread the virus.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2021, 08:10:27 PM »
This comment shows that you don't even have a basic understanding about how vaccines work.

🙄

No, it shows you have an answer or retort to free-thinking people but are more concerned about pushing your agenda. You represent the battle that is going on in this country right now. Some believe in the Constitution and that this country was founded on Liberty and Freedom. Then there are those like you who paid zero price in receiving and enjoying this freedom which came at a very heavy price and is something unique in human history and therefore takes it for granted. You believe in more government control and believe that an anointed few know better and what's good for an individual than the individual himself.

Lucky for you that you represent the majority. The weak-minded sheep. But our side, though less in numbers, are far stronger and resilient than you which is one of the reasons you want to take away our right to defend ourselves.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2021, 08:12:02 PM »
Why? It doesn't make a difference whether you are vaxed or not you can still spread the virus.
Thats the struggle I still think about.

I don't need a vaccine because I have the natural antibodies now. However, that doesn't keep me in the clear for supposed, variants.

I would like to take a time machine, and see if the vaccine would have saved my father.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2021, 08:19:53 PM »
Solute your admiral!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2021, 08:24:22 PM »

That's just flat out false.  You are less likely to spread the virus if you are vaxxed.  True you can still get it and spread it the likelihood is diminished greatly. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2021, 08:26:16 PM »
That's just flat out false.  You are less likely to spread the virus if you are vaxxed.  True you can still get it and spread it the likelihood is diminished greatly.
It literally happened to my family. So forgive me, if I don't take your advice.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2021, 10:46:29 PM »

100% incorrect... check Israeli data

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2021, 11:07:45 PM »

There are studies that show the opposite so for me, it's a wash. It doesn't justify the government coercing people to get vaccinated. If you accept the premise that the vaccination protects you from the virus (though nothing is 100%) then what do you care if others are protected or not? Do we restructure our entire society, give the government more powers to control what we do to ourselves, on the chance that a vaccinated person will still catch the virus? If that is the case, then the vaccination itself is not worth getting because of the many long-term unknowns.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2021, 04:33:59 PM »
No, it shows you have an answer or retort to free-thinking people but are more concerned about pushing your agenda. You represent the battle that is going on in this country right now. Some believe in the Constitution and that this country was founded on Liberty and Freedom. Then there are those like you who paid zero price in receiving and enjoying this freedom which came at a very heavy price and is something unique in human history and therefore takes it for granted. You believe in more government control and believe that an anointed few know better and what's good for an individual than the individual himself.

Lucky for you that you represent the majority. The weak-minded sheep. But our side, though less in numbers, are far stronger and resilient than you which is one of the reasons you want to take away our right to defend ourselves.

Brilliant post & answer
Well said 👏👏👏
Spot on correct.