Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16383 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2021, 07:56:27 PM »
Question is, are these "some females" average females or dare I say fat ugly cows? If so then their opinion means nothing.

she was average

E
E

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2021, 08:22:46 PM »
The idea that women do not like muscles is the same myth that penis size does not matter. Women lie about these traits because they are purely sexual, and some women like to downplay their purely sexual desires to seem more "classy", except when they talk alone with each other.  But there is plenty of evidence that women are very aroused by a heavily muscled man, however it has to be ripped, lean muscle. Same with penis size. Women have lied for years that penis size does not matter, but now with the internet, as well as less hang ups about sex, particularly amongst millennials,  the truth is that between 8 and 9 inches is the ideal penis size for orgasm for women(although seven is just fine).  It's similar to height, the average male height is still 5'9, but a guy 6'4 is MUCH more appealing to a woman than a guy 5'9. The perfect height spot women prefer is probably between 6'2 and 6'7. I don't care how muscular you are, if you are modern bodybuilder height, few girls want to go out in heels and tower over you by half a foot or more.  But whether muscularity, height, or penis size, the ideal is a very small percentage of the male population. But again, with the internet, those 5% genetically endowed men now have the opportunity to have sex with hundreds(or even thousands) of women through dating sites, Tinder,etc. so more women have a more accurate idea of what "ideal" can be. There have been Tinder studies that have definitively shown that about 5-10% of the men on "hook up" sites are having sex with 90% of the women. Because the painful truth for a lot of guys is that you are not in the genetic elite, in bodybuilding, intelligence or anything else. So just be a nice guy, find a girl you connect with and have a nice life. You're not going to be a player with your magic pussy pulling cycle of low test and high primo. Give it up. You'll know by 21 years old if you have that mix women want to fuck.  BTW, if you can get super rich, none of what I just said matters. You'll fuck whatever you want.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2021, 08:43:19 PM »
The idea that women do not like muscles is the same myth that penis size does not matter. Women lie about these traits because they are purely sexual, and some women like to downplay their purely sexual desires to seem more "classy", except when they talk alone with each other.  But there is plenty of evidence that women are very aroused by a heavily muscled man, however it has to be ripped, lean muscle. Same with penis size. Women have lied for years that penis size does not matter, but now with the internet, as well as less hang ups about sex, particularly amongst millennials,  the truth is that between 8 and 9 inches is the ideal penis size for orgasm for women(although seven is just fine).  It's similar to height, the average male height is still 5'9, but a guy 6'4 is MUCH more appealing to a woman than a guy 5'9. The perfect height spot women prefer is probably between 6'2 and 6'7. I don't care how muscular you are, if you are modern bodybuilder height, few girls want to go out in heels and tower over you by half a foot or more.  But whether muscularity, height, or penis size, the ideal is a very small percentage of the male population. But again, with the internet, those 5% genetically endowed men now have the opportunity to have sex with hundreds(or even thousands) of women through dating sites, Tinder,etc. so more women have a more accurate idea of what "ideal" can be. There have been Tinder studies that have definitively shown that about 5-10% of the men on "hook up" sites are having sex with 90% of the women. Because the painful truth for a lot of guys is that you are not in the genetic elite, in bodybuilding, intelligence or anything else. So just be a nice guy, find a girl you connect with and have a nice life. You're not going to be a player with your magic pussy pulling cycle of low test and high primo. Give it up. You'll know by 21 years old if you have that mix women want to fuck.  BTW, if you can get super rich, none of what I just said matters. You'll fuck whatever you want.

online dating is all about your face and body, you can't show anybody your confidence or bank account in your pictures, or your penis for that matter

E
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2021, 08:44:37 PM »
the other day i heard some woman say roger federer is perfect, he doesn't look anything like that nick bateman character

E

Phenotypes.Federers phenotype is practically identical, tall, dark, handsome, brooding and big framed.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2021, 08:46:11 PM »
online dating is all about your face and body, you can't show anybody your confidence or bank account in your pictures, or your penis for that matter

E

More correctly face and height. And as far as dick size goes I'd be willing to bet your pumping power and stamina are more important than dick size. If you can slam fuck her like a piston, you win.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2021, 08:52:20 PM »
I’m far skinnier than I used to be.

It was all in my head that woman, in general, went for the more muscular guys.

I’m not just saying that because I’m skinnier either.

Now if I wasn’t 6 feet tall and had all my hair maybe I’d think otherwise though.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2021, 08:54:45 PM »
More correctly face and height. And as far as dick size goes I'd be willing to bet your pumping power and stamina are more important than dick size. If you can slam fuck her like a piston, you win.

yeah when i said "body" i didn't just mean being in shape, i was referring to height too

if you aren't both tall and handsome online dating is very hard for men

any woman that is at least a 6 out of 10 will get thousands of matches, so she can be more picky than real life where often times they just end up with one of the few guys that had the balls to talk to her

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2021, 08:56:16 PM »
Phenotypes.Federers phenotype is practically identical, tall, dark, handsome, brooding and big framed.

not exactly a model face though

how does looking "brooding" help?

E
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2021, 08:59:02 PM »
Best looking men have a near perfect balance of masculine and feminine looks, looking robust while having some prettyness is king.Its why most men peak very young, guys at 18-25 who did not really have pretty features to balance out their masculine features, but had soft plump skin on their face to balance it out, that generally goes by 30-35 and you are left with an overly masculine face that lacks balance.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2021, 09:01:19 PM »
not exactly a model face though

how does looking "brooding" help?

E

Brooding is generally a developed brow bone and low set dark eyebrows with eyes that have very little show of the eyelids at rest.Its a masculine trait.Women dont have developed forward grown bony brows or low set eyebrows.You dont need to look like a model to be handsome, it just isnt the "ideal" look

Always Inspired

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2021, 09:02:05 PM »
You're way off on the height issue. Scientific studies place the ideal height women generally want a man to be at 5'10" to 5'11", with anything over 6'3" awkward and unattractive. Also, it has been shown that big muscles and a strong jaw attract women sexually. And, yes, some women will fuck a wealthy man regardless of looks but they will cheat on him with sexually attractive men.
It is the feminization of magazines like GQ and Esquire and of male culture in general that created the illusion that the tall, feminine man is optimal. Unfortunately,  programmed cultural norms cannot alter the biological hardwiring in the female brain. Trying to substitute rugged, strong jawed heavily muscled men with tall, bearded, narrow shouldered fairies simply doesn't work. Muscle will ALWAYS  prevail.

Always Inspired

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2021, 09:05:31 PM »
Not really. Think of a kitchen cabinet top shelf with a can of soup just out of reach. No matter what you do and how frantically you jam your arm up in there, you just can't touch the can. Mission NOT accomplished.

Always Inspired

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2021, 09:11:32 PM »
the other day i heard some woman say roger federer is perfect, he doesn't look anything like that nick bateman character

E
Not a good looking man. If he wasn't famous he would be a Normie. Facial aesthetics are junk, receding hairline, beady eyes. Celebrity trumps all cosmetic flaws though. Look at Mick Jagger.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2021, 09:18:51 PM »
Not a good looking man. If he wasn't famous he would be a Normie. Facial aesthetics are junk, receding hairline, beady eyes. Celebrity trumps all cosmetic flaws though. Look at Mick Jagger.

This is false, He is objectively better looking than average all things taken in to account and around a 6-6.5.

Always Inspired

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2021, 09:22:39 PM »
This is false, He is objectively better looking than average all things taken in to account and around a 6-6.5.
I recommend you research the scientific studies regarding these issues. I think your eyes will be opened.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2021, 09:24:51 PM »
Brooding is generally a developed brow bone and low set dark eyebrows with eyes that have very little show of the eyelids at rest.Its a masculine trait.Women dont have developed forward grown bony brows or low set eyebrows.You dont need to look like a model to be handsome, it just isnt the "ideal" look

Deep set eyes are the key. It's a very masculine trait. When women are ovulating they choose masculine faces, ie. strong square jaws, deep set eyes. When they aren't ovulating they prefer more "pretty boys".

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2021, 09:29:44 PM »
Deep set eyes are the key. It's a very masculine trait. When women are ovulating they choose masculine faces, ie. strong square jaws, deep set eyes. When they aren't ovulating they prefer more "pretty boys".

Bones are the key in general, a big skull with well developed forward grown chin, jaw, cheek bones and brow will suffer very little from hairloss, while a boneless face can reduce someones looks from a 6 to a 4 with hairloss.Someone like Kelly Slater, the rock or channing tatum lose basically nothing with hairloss.

Always Inspired

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2021, 09:35:24 PM »

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2021, 09:37:22 PM »
Bones are the key in general, a big skull with well developed forward grown chin, jaw, cheek bones and brow will suffer very little from hairloss, while a boneless face can reduce someones looks from a 6 to a 4 with hairloss.Someone like Kelly Slater, the rock or channing tatum lose basically nothing with hairloss.

Have you heard about this concept that ovulating females choose more masculine men while non-ovulating women choose more feminine men ie. pretty boys? And if yes, what's your thoughts on it?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2021, 09:40:31 PM »
Have you heard about this concept that ovulating females choose more masculine men while non-ovulating women choose more feminine men ie. pretty boys? And if yes, what's your thoughts on it?

Yes I have seen the studies and I tend to agree with it.When a woman is thinking subconsciouly about reproduction she wants the best bones for her offspring, when she isnt she wants the less threatening good looks for commitment who wont cheat aka prettyboys.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2021, 09:41:59 PM »

This chart is still the most accurate and descriptive I have seen.Notice how all the chads look more masculine than the slayers.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2021, 10:31:21 PM »
</thread>

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2021, 10:41:17 PM »
</thread>

;D

He pays them though, so doesn't count.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2021, 10:45:50 PM »
</thread>

Money generally trumps all if you want a woman for a relationship if she knows you have it, plus the status Bilzarian has.She will still be cheating on you with the Batemans of the world.Put Bilzarian in a club where nobody knows who the fuck he is, and and without an entourage, he will still come out second best with the top level women if it has all levels if looks in it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2021, 02:13:13 AM »
Tall, dark hair and tan, lean not overly muscled, and good looks obviously