Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Who is the mayor of bodybuilding?

<< < (8/8)

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: djliftsthings on December 01, 2021, 05:22:28 PM ---YOU GOT SPIT ON AND DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are incapable of doing anything to anyone for god fuking sakes. If someone spit on me Id take the beating of my life if I had to just to stand up for myself. Theres literally no excuse for not doing anything about that---NONE

--- End quote ---

He pushed me and I pushed him back when he then spit on me....we were both held back from each other at that point.   You weren't there so you clearly don't know what happened.   What ended up happening is that he died in 2013 which pretty much ended whatever beef we had.   He did apologize to me for it you know.   

The only thing I did was watch him die a very painful and horrible death that was an end result of his reckless behavior.   Why do I need to get even or care about something that happened almost 15 years ago.   I live in 2021...not 2007, Avesher.   Its also the reason I don't have a criminal record

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: djliftsthings on December 01, 2021, 05:53:22 PM ---im not spitting on you, youd kill me in a fight
i know whos toes not to step on on here  :D

--- End quote ---

It was a hypothetical.  You're my dude.  No homo. 

djliftsthings:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on December 01, 2021, 06:19:27 PM ---It was a hypothetical.  You're my dude.  No homo.

--- End quote ---

:( :( :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version