Author Topic: What the mainstream media hasn't told you about South Africa...  (Read 431 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
What the mainstream media hasn't told you about South Africa...
« on: January 21, 2022, 01:23:24 AM »
The global media held their spot light on and praised communist Mandela's so called "Rainbow Nation" and were instrumental in bringing the communist ANC into power in 1994...the "multicultural South African experiment" they called it...much like "the American Experiment"... Just odd how silent the Global MSM is now on what has transpired there and what happened back in July 2021...Given these riotes where the biggest most destructive in history (Bigger than the BLM riotes in the USA "Summer of love") Strange how the Global MSM didn't cover this...

[/youtube]

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
Re: What the mainstream media hasn't told you about South Africa...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 01:40:55 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 02:09:37 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 03:22:04 AM »
this is what resident dems want
straw, funk, jurker, prime, oak
braindead little men

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 03:54:56 AM »
South Africa, when properly governed, prospered.

The dead terrorist and his fat dead terrorist ex-wife were enabled to destroy the once great nation.

~

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 04:54:54 AM »
this is what resident dems want
straw, funk, jurker, prime, oak
braindead little men

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 05:11:03 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2022, 05:21:38 AM »
South Africa, when properly governed, prospered.

The dead terrorist and his fat dead terrorist ex-wife were enabled to destroy the once great nation.

Yes it did. Very sad to see the decline and my place of birth go to shit. It's hard not to be black pilled about it. The Africans love to consume of Western 1st world society, not maintain it and ended up destroying it at the same time. I'm trying not to be angry at them, they are having a great ride on the gravy train to shit town. It may hurt feelings but I've come to the conclusion that they're just not capable as a group of creating and maintaining a modern 1st world western society. Just different hardware, different software.

Much like you have experienced in Minnesota and your Democrat run cities, you cannot install "Somali soft ware" into "American hardware" and expect to create little "America 2.0"...The result will be "Mogadishu 2.0" every time.

The people I'm angry at are the clowns in high places that have been fucking with Western Society since WW1. Why is it these liberal clowns in charge have this delusion that inside every Somalian/African/Afgani (whatever culture) is a little liberal westerner waiting to break out? The liberal global media sold out SA and handed a first world western Country (SA) on a plate to primitive people that are happy to live at a medieval level of existance. They were never in a million years capable of running or maintaining a modern first world country. Different soft ware installed into incompatible hardware. SA today is the result.

Just like Communism, these liberals clowns will keep pushing their Utopian multicultural/equality ideology thinking "it will work this time" until they have destroyed every single western country, just like they have done to South Africa.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2022, 07:29:15 AM »
Sad and scary.  Governments are all powerful and can really f*ck you up.