Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

2021 GETBIG AWARDS (FINALS)

<< < (2/21) > >>

King Shizzo:
At least I won something.

Taffin:
Well Jiminy Crickets!  :o I did not see that coming!

Sincere thanks to the CommitteeTM for all their hard work, and congratulations to all the other winners and nominees

And you know what?  Thank you to the mods and all the other lunatic posters that keep this place going - I may have arrived after the glory days that people talk about, but on its day, this board is still one of the funniest places on the InterWebz - long live GetBig! 8)

Flexacon:
Pamith has consistently posted the same way for over a decade, probably closer to 2 across the various bodybuilding boards.

He has had many people call him a troll and caused many mod meltdowns. He was banned on MD and then kept coming back with gimmicks. He was probably banned a dozen times. Eventually they gave up and let him stay.

Let's just say Pamith will never change his "special" style of posting.

Rambone:

--- Quote from: Taffin on January 21, 2022, 04:55:56 PM ---Well Jiminy Crickets!  :o I did not see that coming!

Sincere thanks to the CommitteeTM for all their hard work, and congratulations to all the other winners and nominees

And you know what?  Thank you to the mods and all the other lunatic posters that keep this place going - I may have arrived after the glory days that people talk about, but on its day, this board is still one of the funniest places on the InterWebz - long live GetBig! 8)

--- End quote ---

Congrats, my bro!!!

Bro!

Never1AShow:

--- Quote from: OneMoreRep on January 21, 2022, 03:24:23 PM ---BY OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM THE COMMITTEE™
2021 OFFICIAL GETBIG AWARDS.

Gimmick that should "jump off a cliff" of the Year:

Nominees: Oak / SexyCustomSynthesis / Jack the Ripper / Sir Bicep / The Masked Bodybuilder

While most gimmicks tend to suck, this year one soared above them all in that capacity, the not-so-mighty Oak. Just an annoying shit one trick pony gimmick who clogs the forum up. Responds with memes when owned, falsely blames mods for deleting his posts. Maybe Howard, maybe not, but definitely sucks. The ignore feature was made for him. Possibly autistic, definitely retarded. Congr....uh, Fuck off Oak.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely Outstanding!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version