Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Epoxy floor

<< < (2/3) > >>

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: chaos on April 22, 2022, 03:57:56 PM ---Can you pour a slab outside and have them dust off before they even come in?

--- End quote ---

Hose them off prison style?

chaos:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 22, 2022, 04:16:23 PM ---
Hose them off prison style?

--- End quote ---
If they shoe fits. ;D

Grape Ape:
I did this a decade ago and it looked awesome.  Even put the sprinkles in.

Now, it needs to be completely stripped and redone.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on April 22, 2022, 08:36:37 PM ---I did this a decade ago and it looked awesome.  Even put the sprinkles in.

Now, it needs to be completely stripped and redone.

--- End quote ---

I’ll take a decade of use. Probably better than I’d get with LVT which was another option. I’d rather just do polished concrete but I’m not sure how good I can get it looking myself, and also don’t need the slip hazard for muddy boots. I’ll probably end up doing epoxy and flake.

Did you do your floor yourself and if so, was it pretty easy?

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 23, 2022, 05:03:53 AM ---I’ll take a decade of use. Probably better than I’d get with LVT which was another option. I’d rather just do polished concrete but I’m not sure how good I can get it looking myself, and also don’t need the slip hazard for muddy boots. I’ll probably end up doing epoxy and flake.

Did you do your floor yourself and if so, was it pretty easy?

--- End quote ---

It's easy, just clean the floor of any oils and stuff, then it's like painting.   I will say this - go super heavy on the sprinkles.....looks better.  I also did the epoxy up the foundation concrete too which gave a super clean look (no sprinkles on wall).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version