Author Topic: FDA goes after IronMan Labs (and others) for adulterated ingredients  (Read 9159 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: FDA goes after IronMan Labs (and others) for adulterated ingredients
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2022, 11:11:36 AM »
Only if Dimaggio calls out my name on something i need to refute or if one of his employers.  Otherwise, i dont care what he does.

Defending someone to only find out that i was considered a dancing monkey is something thats more irritating and that i must deal with.  I will make the rivers run red with blood when i get done

That sounds very ominous Vince, do you have a plan?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2022, 07:39:50 PM »
Please Post the PJ and Aaron video when it is ready.

I’ll get the cliff notes on the other videos.

Thank you

It will not be one video, each video will be around 15-20 minutes and one event, sorry you have no attention span, but you should watch them all you might learn something.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2022, 07:41:21 PM »
Only if Dimaggio calls out my name on something i need to refute or if one of his employers.  Otherwise, i dont care what he does.

Defending someone to only find out that i was considered a dancing monkey is something thats more irritating and that i must deal with.  I will make the rivers run red with blood when i get done

Why in the hell would I talk about you? You are nobody in this industry, never were and never will be. You are a delusional fool.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2022, 07:25:21 AM »
Why in the hell would I talk about you? You are nobody in this industry, never were and never will be. You are a delusional fool.

For a nobody on the industry, you have videos about me on your Ironfaglabs youtube channel along with you babbling on this forum...which by the way gets less traffic than my youtube channel despite having 5 times the subscribers and being around mych longer

In any event , nothing that you put out there is going to change what people think about you....they are going to lump you in with Aaron and PJ as a snake bastard.    The only reason, im going easy on you is because of Jon Bravo...he says you're a nice guy and while i think otherwise, i'm not going to mess things up with you or him.  But make no mistake, its best if you stay on the orthodox side of me because im a southpaw
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2022, 07:27:57 AM »
I agree. No reason for you to get tangled up in that tar baby.

Lol

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2022, 07:28:09 AM »

For a nobody on the industry, you have videos about me on your Ironfaglabs youtube channel along with you babbling on this forum...which by the way gets less traffic than my youtube channel despite having 5 times the subscribers and being around mych longer

In any event , nothing that you put out there is going to change what people think about you....they are going to lump you in with Aaron and PJ as a snake bastard.    The only reason, im going easy on you is because of Jon Bravo...he says you're a nice guy and while i think otherwise, i'm not going to mess things up with you or him.  But make no mistake, its best if you stay on the orthodox side of me because im a southpaw

Spoken like the true low life that you are. Pure filt.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2022, 07:29:53 AM »
Spoken like the true low life that you are. Pure filt.

Fuck you and die  already you old decrepit bastard. 
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2022, 07:37:10 AM »
It will not be one video, each video will be around 15-20 minutes and one event, sorry you have no attention span, but you should watch them all you might learn something.

If you’re willing to bring me on and teach me like you did PJ and Aaron, I’ll watch and study these videos.

If you’re going to do multiple 20 minute videos talking about the industry and how corrupt it is and how you’ve had to navigate these corrupt business practices and one of the few good guys trying to clean it up, I’ll pass.

*That said you do have interesting stories and I’m glad you share them and post here.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2022, 07:46:03 AM »

Vince would you consider your self a somebody in the industry?

Or would you be considered a nobody as well?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2022, 08:35:39 AM »
Vince would you consider your self a somebody in the industry?

Or would you be considered a nobody as well?

If you work in the bodybuilding industry,  you're a somebody.  I can honestly say that i'm one of the more well known people but it has no relevance because there's a shitload of different personalities roaming around.  The vast majority of my facebook friends are in bodybuilding or work in the industry.

At the end of the day, it helps pay the bills no differently then Palumbo, Ron Harris, Bravo, etc.  Its a job. Its one that i do part-time because the telecommunications industry is more lucrative for me along with having things like a 401k, health and dental, etc.  Dimaggio thinks importance is equal to the amount of money made but its just another example of how out of touch he is.  Wealthy and arrogant only goes so far..
A

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2022, 11:01:08 AM »

If you work in the bodybuilding industry,  you're a somebody. I can honestly say that i'm one of the more well known people but it has no relevance because there's a shitload of different personalities roaming around.  The vast majority of my facebook friends are in bodybuilding or work in the industry.

At the end of the day, it helps pay the bills no differently then Palumbo, Ron Harris, Bravo, etc.  Its a job. Its one that i do part-time because the telecommunications industry is more lucrative for me along with having things like a 401k, health and dental, etc.  Dimaggio thinks importance is equal to the amount of money made but its just another example of how out of touch he is.  Wealthy and arrogant only goes so far..

out of curiosity how do you gauge this? Aside from being the whipping boy/ prop on Rx muscle years ago. Who else in the industry would invite you on say a pod cast or ask for your intel?

Understand you have a busy schedule and can not be bothered with a podcast..

Has Fouad, Greg Douche, Dave Tate reached out to you to bring you on their show?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2022, 01:54:29 PM »
out of curiosity how do you gauge this? Aside from being the whipping boy/ prop on Rx muscle years ago. Who else in the industry would invite you on say a pod cast or ask for your intel?

Understand you have a busy schedule and can not be bothered with a podcast..

Has Fouad, Greg Douche, Dave Tate reached out to you to bring you on their show?

I used to have a podcast but ive been on MuscleSportTV quite often And i'll be on RX Muscle in the near future.  Dont forget that not to long ago i debated Vegan Gains live on his channel. Generation Iron wrote a long winded article about me.  MD had the posedown with Billy Guns. 

But honestly being known doesnt pay the bills, i'd rather make money from the industry
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2022, 02:50:29 PM »

I used to have a podcast but ive been on MuscleSportTV quite often And i'll be on RX Muscle in the near future.  Dont forget that not to long ago i debated Vegan Gains live on his channel. Generation Iron wrote a long winded article about me.  MD had the posedown with Billy Guns. 

But honestly being known doesnt pay the bills, i'd rather make money from the industry

And the YouTube thing is starting to pick up a little momentum the last few weeks - credit where credit is due 8)
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2022, 09:09:53 PM »
And the YouTube thing is starting to pick up a little momentum the last few weeks - credit where credit is due 8)

I did notice and the channel directly is making about 300 a month.  Part of it was also finally using my domain vincegoodrum.com as well alrhough i intend to redo it and indead to add things like t-shirts , equipment supplements , etc
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2022, 10:56:24 PM »
If you’re willing to bring me on and teach me like you did PJ and Aaron, I’ll watch and study these videos.

If you’re going to do multiple 20 minute videos talking about the industry and how corrupt it is and how you’ve had to navigate these corrupt business practices and one of the few good guys trying to clean it up, I’ll pass.

*That said you do have interesting stories and I’m glad you share them and post here.

The videos are going to be exclusively about me, Aaron, PJ and Blackstone Labs from 2010 up until present. How many times do I need to repeat myself?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2022, 10:58:46 PM »

MuscleSportTV? LMAO What a joke you belong on that channel along with the other dipshit who runs it.

I will make sure you never appear on Rxmuscle, not that Dave would be that stupid to begin with.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2022, 10:59:32 PM »

I did notice and the channel directly is making about 300 a month.  Part of it was also finally using my domain vincegoodrum.com as well alrhough i intend to redo it and indead to add things like t-shirts , equipment supplements , etc

Wow, slow down man that is big money!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2022, 11:00:28 PM »

For a nobody on the industry, you have videos about me on your Ironfaglabs youtube channel along with you babbling on this forum...

post a link please because if there is I will ensure it is deleted asap. lol

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2022, 11:03:12 PM »
Vince = the village idiot and he does not even know it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2022, 07:21:22 AM »
post a link please because if there is I will ensure it is deleted asap. lol

You dont keep up with your employees.  Christian Duwue has a made a bunch more videos with your IronMagLab advertising in tow.  But thanks for getting rid of it

A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2022, 07:25:26 AM »
The videos are going to be exclusively about me, Aaron, PJ and Blackstone Labs from 2010 up until present. How many times do I need to repeat myself?

A
I’d appreciate as many times as it takes so I understand what these videos are about.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2022, 07:28:51 AM »
Wow, slow down man that is big money!

Its Youtube and getting paid to do the same thing i do on Getbig works for me and im using the money for building other websites and paying for Google and Facebook ads including starting back up Anabolic Mayhem which made your IronMagazine site look like it was designed with a potato.  I can do a lot of things with 300 dollars,  bozo. 

But you seem to care a lot about a nobody's affairs
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2022, 09:25:56 AM »
You dont keep up with your employees.  Christian Duwue has a made a bunch more videos with your IronMagLab advertising in tow.  But thanks for getting rid of it

Did you watch that video? Gregg Valentino saying that you're retarded and he feels bad for you!  ;D ;D ;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2022, 09:27:44 AM »
But you seem to care a lot about a nobody's affairs

Only my own.