Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

FDA goes after IronMan Labs (and others) for adulterated ingredients

<< < (35/35)

Dave D:

--- Quote from: IronMagazine.com on May 20, 2022, 10:56:24 PM ---The videos are going to be exclusively about me, Aaron, PJ and Blackstone Labs from 2010 up until present. How many times do I need to repeat myself?

--- End quote ---

A
I’d appreciate as many times as it takes so I understand what these videos are about.

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: IronMagazine.com on May 20, 2022, 10:59:32 PM ---Wow, slow down man that is big money!

--- End quote ---

Its Youtube and getting paid to do the same thing i do on Getbig works for me and im using the money for building other websites and paying for Google and Facebook ads including starting back up Anabolic Mayhem which made your IronMagazine site look like it was designed with a potato.  I can do a lot of things with 300 dollars,  bozo. 

But you seem to care a lot about a nobody's affairs

IronMagazine.com:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on May 21, 2022, 07:21:22 AM ---You dont keep up with your employees.  Christian Duwue has a made a bunch more videos with your IronMagLab advertising in tow.  But thanks for getting rid of it

--- End quote ---

Did you watch that video? Gregg Valentino saying that you're retarded and he feels bad for you!  ;D ;D ;D

IronMagazine.com:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on May 21, 2022, 07:28:51 AM ---But you seem to care a lot about a nobody's affairs

--- End quote ---

Only my own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version