Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Biden’s goose is cooked

<< < (3/4) > >>

Coach is Back!:
As long as all three branches are controlled by the left, nothing will happen and even if that should change, the RINO’s probably let anything happen either because they were part of the process of getting him INSTALLED. I’m telling you, I don’t know when but a Civil War is coming

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on May 16, 2022, 04:24:29 PM ---As long as all three branches are controlled by the left, nothing will happen and even if that should change, the RINO’s probably let anything happen either because they were part of the process of getting him INSTALLED. I’m telling you, I don’t know when but a Civil War is coming

--- End quote ---

HAAHHAHAHAA.  I bet you already prepaid your internet and reserved your bandwidth in preparation for the civil war.  Cause you won't be doing anything but posting on the internet during it.

Moontrane:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 16, 2022, 04:07:25 PM ---Dude, do you really want him removed from office before his term is up?! Fuck that. I’ll let him ride out the next two plus years and get blown out in 2024 before I’d see Kamala in office.

--- End quote ---

"The significance of the passage of time" ensures that "we will work on this together," because "it is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

:D ;D :D ;D

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on May 16, 2022, 04:49:07 PM ---
HAAHHAHAHAA.  I bet you already prepaid your internet and reserved your bandwidth in preparation for the civil war.  Cause you won't be doing anything but posting on the internet during it.

--- End quote ---

🙂

LurkerNoMore:
Laying on the couch with long covid isn't the same as being in the trenches.  Whining on the internet isn't going to make a difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version