Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Protesters In Downtown Greenville... Decided To Rile Them Up

(1/7) > >>

Vince G, CSN MFT:
So i was headed to Jianna's for lunch but they were closed so i drove through town to get to E North Street yo the highway.  Before i got there, there was a crowd of Antifa and women protesters one side and some Patriots on the other side.  Then the light turned red so i was stuck on Coffee St right in between them.

Never been stuck in the middle of a protest.   So i decided to start playing Eddie Murphy's Party All The Time.  Boy did those ladies get real pissed and started screaming at me saying, YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!!...Light turned green and off i went.

I guess they dont like Eddie Murphy😐

Fortress:
Okay, I like this, you Chocolate mongrel ‘tard phag.

Good stuff.

ThisisOverload:
Next time play some Johnny Rebel.

That will get them both pissed off and confused.

Hypertrophy:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 04, 2022, 03:20:03 PM ---So i was headed to Jianna's for lunch but they were closed so i drove through town to get to E North Street yo the highway.  Before i got there, there was a crowd of Antifa and women protesters one side and some Patriots on the other side.  Then the light turned red so i was stuck on Coffee St right in between them.

Never been stuck in the middle of a protest.   So i decided to start playing Eddie Murphy's Party All The Time.  Boy did those ladies get real pissed and started screaming at me saying, YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!!...Light turned green and off i went.

--- End quote ---

They are just a bunch of harpies bitching about the latest thing. Good on you Vince.

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 04, 2022, 03:20:03 PM ---So i was headed to Jianna's for lunch but they were closed so i drove through town to get to E North Street yo the highway.  Before i got there, there was a crowd of Antifa and women protesters one side and some Patriots on the other side.  Then the light turned red so i was stuck on Coffee St right in between them.

--- End quote ---

What would you have done if the protesters surrounded your car?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version