Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 139100 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2022, 06:46:08 AM »
Matt, you have to prepare food that tastes good. Bland food will be difficult to eat at any time. You probably are as choosy with your food as you are about everything else. Take someone shopping with you to get more food that is enjoyable to eat. Snacks, yummy meals, etc. Go out to eat as well.

About arm size, etc., how do you know what your genetics for growth of particular muscles are? What I conclude from your past is that you do powerlifting movements such as bench presses. Thus the big shoulders. So when you do arms your shoulders will get recruited to help lift the weight. You really shouldn't do powerlifting while trying to get big arms, chest and back. And legs! You have read so many different things over the years and talked to many, many guys who train. A guy like you who takes in all data will soon get overwhelmed and not know what to do. So you posted on Getbig. That proves you really don't know how to get bigger arms. So you give us excuses. Don't have genetics and other nonsense. You don't have to train your whole body twice a week to get bigger muscles. Specialize on arms and calves and see if you can make them grow. Aim for 1/2 inch on both in one month. Once you hit 17 inch arms your training will change because the success will generate new confidence and goals. Just aim to get your arms sore the couple of days after training them. If you can't get them sore try different exercises and protocols. There has to be a way. It is your job to find out.

listen to basill he keeps adding inches in the metaverse
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2022, 08:30:15 AM »
The SUST is the safer part of the cycle. The Anadrol is the more effective for mass gains.
"Oral only" cycles are generally not a great idea.

Anadrol will suppress, good to have some test added in.
Ya idk why you wouldn't drop the anadrol and keep the sust

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2022, 09:07:40 AM »
Matt is going to get huge eating 1200 calories

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2022, 09:08:41 AM »

Is that spread over 6 meals?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2022, 09:46:03 AM »
With his new bloat, Matt is starting to look like Howard the cuck.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2022, 11:32:17 AM »
I loathe to think about it...but I know my progress will double as soon as my calories do.

Just going from 1200 to 2000 will make a huge difference for you. And it doesn't take some kind of amazing will power or strategy to get 2000 calories of solid foods in a day. It isn't something to ponder or strategize. Just do it.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2022, 12:22:10 PM »
Just going from 1200 to 2000 will make a huge difference for you. And it doesn't take some kind of amazing will power or strategy to get 2000 calories of solid foods in a day. It isn't something to ponder or strategize. Just do it.

Can be done in a drink or two as well, calories can be easier to drink. I mentioned it here before.

I make a 1000 calorie blender-full at dinner time and put it in the fridge for the next day.
at 5 AM I drink half of it, then after lunch I drink the other half. 
I eat my normal diet/meals along with that.

Easy (and tasty) way to add calories/protein, etc. Who doesnt love a good milkshake??
(Helps w/ my sweet-tooth and snacking on junk as well).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2022, 12:44:35 PM »
Can be done in a drink or two as well, calories can be easier to drink. I mentioned it here before.

I make a 1000 calorie blender-full at dinner time and put it in the fridge for the next day.
at 5 AM I drink half of it, then after lunch I drink the other half. 
I eat my normal diet/meals along with that.

Easy (and tasty) way to add calories/protein, etc. Who doesnt love a good milkshake??
(Helps w/ my sweet-tooth and snacking on junk as well).

Protein drinks work great for me as well. Rather than mix them myself, I buy them already prepared. I favor Premier Protein drinks from Costco. However, they have only 160 calories with 30 grams of protein. Better for weight gain is Muscle Milk Pro which has 40 grams of protein and 650 calories. It is available from Amazon.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2022, 12:53:32 PM »

Yeah...it has to be done.

I'll start on Monday. Even eating 3x 700 calorie meals daily will do it. One can be a protein shake.

Although I only took two Sustanon shots, I could definitely feel a warm glow that day. So I know it's quality stuff.

I'm still not quite mentally into this cycle, but I am confident that I will 100% focused within two weeks. I just didn't want to start way late into the summer.

Also, I think it's ok to start low and add gear later as the body adapts.

Four weeks of not even trying on steroids > six months of doing EVERYTHING right naturally. For bodybuilding, I mean. Strength training is different.

Anyone downplaying steroids to me by now needs to seriously STFU [I'm talking to you, MCWAY].

Maybe I'll get up to 210 just to make that point CLEAR.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2022, 01:09:34 PM »
Yeah...it has to be done.

I'll start on Monday today. Even eating 3x 700 calorie meals daily will do it. One can be a protein shake.

Although I only took two Sustanon shots, I could definitely feel a warm glow that day. So I know it's quality stuff.

I'm still not quite mentally into this cycle, but I am confident that I will 100% focused within two weeks. I just didn't want to start way late into the summer.

Also, I think it's ok to start low and add gear later as the body adapts.

Four weeks of not even trying on steroids > six months of doing EVERYTHING right naturally. For bodybuilding, I mean. Strength training is different.

Anyone downplaying steroids to me by now needs to seriously STFU [I'm talking to you, MCWAY].

Maybe I'll get up to 210 just to make that point CLEAR.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2022, 01:58:41 PM »
I find it hard to believe you are functioning on 1200 calories much less working out and gaining weight your math is off somewhere . You do look better. Most people would always recomend including test as a base in any cycle anadrol is going to supporess your natural test levels which are important for a variety of health reasons

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2022, 02:17:16 PM »
I find it hard to believe you are functioning on 1200 calories much less working out and gaining weight your math is off somewhere . You do look better. Most people would always recomend including test as a base in any cycle anadrol is going to supporess your natural test levels which are important for a variety of health reasons

says the unhealthiest man on the board

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2022, 02:53:46 PM »
A gay friend requested a photo to masturbate to.

I guess your friendship with Primemuscle has its ups and downs.

Excellent transition, 10/10 quality to post!

Bravo!

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2022, 03:21:29 PM »
The choice is yours

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2022, 03:22:45 PM »

I know, it makes no sense. But it's absolutely true. I only ate one chicken breast yesterday. So far today - half a plate of spaghetti, a banana, and some orange juice.

I'll be correcting this for certain, but I need no energy to function.

There was never a Strongman contest I entered where I ever had 400 calories before the contest. And they run starting around 10am to 4pm put in the hot sun.

My appetite has been this small since I was a baby, my mom said.

I have been in ketosis my entire life. I still am.

And starting in 2004, I restricted calories further for health reasons [<1,500 daily], and restricted them further in 2014, due to brainwashing from vegans [<1,100 daily]. It was this second restriction that slowed my thyroid.

I'll be correcting that.

Good cycle so far, but admittedly, the gear is a bit too strong for me.

How low can one go with Sustanon? Is 500mg the minimum effective weekly dose?

Thanks, B. Hank.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2022, 03:25:03 PM »
So far today - half a plate of spaghetti, a banana, and some orange juice.

?
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2022, 03:32:13 PM »
I know, it makes no sense. But it's absolutely true. I only ate one chicken breast yesterday. So far today - half a plate of spaghetti, a banana, and some orange juice.

I'll be correcting this for certain, but I need no energy to function.

There was never a Strongman contest I entered where I ever had 400 calories before the contest. And they run starting around 10am to 4pm put in the hot sun.

My appetite has been this small since I was a baby, my mom said.

And starting in 2004, I restricted calories further for health reasons [<1,500 daily], and restricted them further in 2014, due to brainwashing from vegans [<1,100 daily]. It was this second restriction that slowed my thyroid.

I'll be correcting that.

Good cycle so far, but admittedly, the gear is a bit too strong for me.

How low can one go with Sustanon? Is 500mg the minimum effective weekly dose?

Thanks, B. Hank.

You can take sustanonnthe rest of your life if you want to but sure rey 250mg a week if you want to be conservative

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2022, 05:14:11 PM »

Are you telling me that the two shakes I have daily in between meals is more that Matt's daily caloric intake? Brutal if true!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2022, 05:14:24 PM »
The choice is yours

Good one, Bhanky.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2022, 05:14:51 PM »
?

If I'm understanding ketosis correctly, if you are excreting ketones from your urine, you are in partial ketosis, are you not?

Keep in mind that I eat under 100g carbohydrates daily.

But maybe I fudged the terminology there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2022, 05:16:27 PM »
You can take sustanonnthe rest of your life if you want to but sure rey 250mg a week if you want to be conservative

So 250mg wouldn't just shut me down?

Is about 250mg the minimum effective dose? I can increase based on how I feel.

I'm just not prepared to gain 1-lb daily. Or even 0.5-lb.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2022, 05:17:39 PM »
Are you telling me that the two shakes I have daily in between meals is more that Matt's daily caloric intake? Brutal if true!

Yes!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2022, 05:18:49 PM »
Yes!

Why don't you eat, Matty? Not hungry or is it psychological?

edit: you're taking too long. You better not be writing 5 paragraphs to answer a simple question

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2022, 05:42:27 PM »
Why don't you eat, Matty? Not hungry or is it psychological?

edit: you're taking too long. You better not be writing 5 paragraphs to answer a simple question

Lol!

In 2004, I read that the one most common environmental trait that super-centenarians have in common is restricted calories.

So I restricted what was already a low caloric intake, to 1,200 to 1,500 from 2004 to 2014.

In 2014, brainwashed by vegan assholes, I reduced meat and could not find anything in the vegan diet suitable for my palate.

On the end, I have been on under 1,100 or 1,200 calories daily [~] for the past eight years.

On top of all this, my natural genetic appetite is extremely low even before I did this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2022, 06:03:22 PM »
1200 calories is one meal is matt not counting calories from fluids or condiments his math cant be right that is starvation rations for a normal person much less someone exercising  daily his base metabolic rate has ro be higher than that