Author Topic: Bad Week for Blaha -  (Read 16537 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Bad Week for Blaha -
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2022, 11:41:34 AM »
"Whaaatt's goin' on every-buddy??"

;D ;D ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2022, 11:51:31 AM »
He said $150,000 Aus, which is around $100,000 in USD.

This is Blaha's  bunker, which recently got sold -

https://www.har.com/homedetail/3401-timmons-ln-1-houston-tx-77027/3432149 .

Sparse, even for a bachelor.  If Blaha was making $100,000 the last couple of years he'd show it in some goofy Texas wannabe redneck way - giant TV,  Branch Warren truck, multiple gun filled safes, etc....

Dude's got like 3 t-shirts to his name.

My guess is maybe he makes $30,000 - 50,000.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2022, 11:56:58 AM »
What about Shizzo? He hasn’t posted since July 5th. He might’ve choked on his own vomit

No, no, Shizzo is fine. I believe he might have made some harsh comments surrounding one of Goodrum's pictures and was given a short break to gather himself. He'll be back.

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2022, 11:59:11 AM »
No, no, Shizzo is fine. I believe he might have made some harsh comments surrounding one of Goodrum's pictures and was given a short break to gather himself. He'll be back.

"1"

Thanks for the update, OMR!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2022, 12:01:45 PM »
Thanks for the update, OMR!

No worries. I wasn't around, but once I saw the reports, I wondered what Shizzo was thinking. Sometimes, I think he might be posting while out on town over a few drinks.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2022, 12:06:11 PM »

"1"

Yeah…back in the “General Topics” sub forum

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2022, 12:47:21 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2022, 12:57:56 PM »

"1"

He did??   Didn't even know but it must have been pretty good
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2022, 01:21:11 PM »
Between a Blaha and an Order 66 hard place.

Black Cloud Blaha strikes again, look at the comments -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwtfiH8fV2c.

They're now blackmailing her to release more Blaha secrets / personally address Blaha.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2022, 01:27:17 PM »
Between a Blaha and an Order 66 hard place.

Black Cloud Blaha strikes again, look at the comments -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwtfiH8fV2c.

They're now blackmailing her to release more Blaha secrets / personally address Blaha.

And people think we take it too far on GB. ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 01:27:43 PM »
Can you say sleazebag... Is this fuck still making his lazy nonsense youtube videos.. His biggest fear, getting a job would probably be better for him mentally than whatever he's doing now

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2022, 01:36:41 PM »
Can you say sleazebag... Is this fuck still making his lazy nonsense youtube videos.. His biggest fear, getting a job would probably be better for him mentally than whatever he's doing now

Thank you for the advice.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2022, 01:51:00 PM »
And people think we take it too far on GB. ;D

I don't think she'd be able to handle 10s of 1000s of people believing lee priest shat on her chest.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2022, 02:45:40 PM »

Jokes on her. She won't be part of blaha's six figure empire now.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2022, 02:54:36 PM »

Welcome to the internet sugar tits.

You put yourself out in public for attention and got the wrong kind of attention.

Should have known better.

She let him on her FB and she didn't even know him?

Why people do that is beyond me.

I hope she gets destroyed online.

For being an attention whore.

Meltdown.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2022, 04:46:57 PM »

No need to bring Goodrum into this….

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2022, 05:07:40 PM »

She’s an ugly little troll with a purple hand. Would have gone good with fuckstick blaha. They should both off themselves.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2022, 05:11:37 PM »
She’s an ugly little troll with a purple hand. Would have gone good with fuckstick blaha. They should both off themselves.

x2 they both look like shit

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2022, 05:19:30 PM »

I wonder if she suffers from Raynaud's disease.

Nonetheless, it sucks that her nonexistent relationship with Jason Haha has got her into this media frenzy. The millions of bodybuilding fans dragging her good name through the mud.

There's only one way out of this of course and that's by none other than Vince Goodrum stepping in to possibly save her reputation.

"1"

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2022, 05:27:37 PM »
Blaha has somehow managed to support himself by doing YouTube and online training, yet he’s never actually been in shape and he is no stronger today than he was years ago.  He does like 3 or 4 videos a day of nonsense exercises with all these different bars connected to bands and chains.  And to make things worse, he now works out shirtless and barefoot.  He is living proof that really anyone can make a career out of YouTube if they just relentlessly post videos.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2022, 05:34:45 PM »
I wonder if she suffers from Raynaud's disease.

Nonetheless, it sucks that her nonexistent relationship with Jason Haha has got her into this media frenzy. The millions of bodybuilding fans dragging her good name through the mud.

There's only one way out of this of course and that's by none other than Vince Goodrum stepping in to possibly save her reputation.

"1"

:D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2022, 02:02:08 AM »
He said $150,000 Aus, which is around $100,000 in USD.

This is Blaha's  bunker, which recently got sold -

https://www.har.com/homedetail/3401-timmons-ln-1-houston-tx-77027/3432149 .

Sparse, even for a bachelor.  If Blaha was making $100,000 the last couple of years he'd show it in some goofy Texas wannabe redneck way - giant TV,  Branch Warren truck, multiple gun filled safes, etc....

Dude's got like 3 t-shirts to his name.

My guess is maybe he makes $30,000 - 50,000.
You are being generous. Chances are he still is on disability for that vertigo disease he supposedly has and his personal training client money is just extra cash to walk around with. He is allowed to make a few hundred a month and not have to give up his government check plus he probably receives a lot of it in cash that he doesn't report.

The guy rents a condo (more like an apartment) and has a squat rack in his living room. ;D Does he even have any furniture? He probably doesn't have a car either because with his disability he can't legally drive. Like you said he probably has 3 t-shirts to his name. Where does all his money go if he makes $100,000 or even $50,000 a year?

The guy is a total joke and I am surprised anyone is stupid enough to pay him for training.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2022, 07:13:38 AM »

My proof is in paycheck stubs.   But 150k a years would mean that he does not need to rent

I’m not asking for proof. I don’t care what anyone makes, you said his claims were outlandish. He has a following built up over a decade, it’s not out of the question he’s making money, Vegan gains was at one point too.

Owning a home doesn’t mean one has money, I work with someone who’s comfortable spending $5k a month on an apartment because she “likes living in a luxury apartment in aprestigious area). Blaha doesn’t have to be clean or responsible to earn 150k.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2022, 07:16:06 AM »
Interesting is not the adjective I'd choose...

There was a brief period a couple years back when people were sending gay online hookups to his apartment, and he started greeting them at gunpoint - that was pretty hilarious (if a tad irresponsible)

And that period before he got outed where he was still pretending to be an ex-operative, and he sat assembling bullets while doing his YouTube AME's was also entertaining

I have literally never watched a second of his training related stuff though - riddle me that!

I remember that. I wonder how much of that was “staged”.

Unfortunately I’ve dealt with to many of these mental cases in my life that when I see them with a following online I can’t comprehend the fascination.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2022, 11:10:36 AM »

Horrible news. She would have been paramount to cornering the Lebanese-Australian-American midget competitor market in central Texas and bringing them into the fold for Blaha's rising $36,000 USD fitness empire.