Author Topic: My Friend's Kidney Test Results.  (Read 3616 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: My Friend's Kidney Test Results.
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2022, 05:28:10 PM »
PRIME .... You stated above that " Only service related health issues and conditions are covered" within the VA.

I've been a VA member for a long time now and can say that your statement above is only true regarding  military related dental issues.

I have never received a bill from any VA or civilian doctor or VA or civilian medical facility during my lifetime except for some basic fee that was required when I visited a civilian Emergency 'clinic' which I believe was $80 a few years ago.

Since my teeth were never hit by an incoming rocket, I am not eligible for free dental visits ..... but the rest of me is!

And that includes extended hospital stays, surgeries, drugs, and psych stuff
 which I have yet to use .... but probably should!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2022, 05:30:52 PM »
The private healthcare system here is actually quite amazing.

The kicker is that most people don't want to pay for it and think it should be free.

The largest problem is that if you have a low paying job or have an employer that doesn't cover your insurance costs, or at least part of them, it can be hard to afford.

For the average worker, health insurance is affordable, and most companies will cover portions of it.

This changes drastically with dependents. My health insurance is like $420 a month and my employer covers all of it, zero cost to me. But if you have 3-4 kids you are looking at $2k+ per month and most employers aren't going to cover more than $700 per month of that. But it all depends on the company you work for; very successful companies will sometimes cover the employee and all dependents.

People talk about how expensive it is here, but i believe it can be expensive for people with serious illnesses. Certain medications are insanely expensive. The medical system for pharmaceuticals is a complete fraud and rip off. Charging people $80 for insulin, which should be around $5-10.

There are pros/cons, just like everything.

But when i was in a terrible accident 15 years ago, i was in ICU for 7 days and had so many procedures it was insane. My bill was over a million and i paid $7k of that. Not too bad.

And i had knee surgery, which totaled about $70k. I paid $2500.

It all depends on your insurance plan, but i will admit for poor people who have a lot of kids, it can be very difficult. But also, maybe people should make better choices in life? Just my .02.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2022, 06:33:56 PM »
PRIME .... You stated above that " Only service related health issues and conditions are covered" within the VA.

I've been a VA member for a long time now and can say that your statement above is only true regarding  military related dental issues.

I have never received a bill from any VA or civilian doctor or VA or civilian medical facility during my lifetime except for some basic fee that was required when I visited a civilian Emergency 'clinic' which I believe was $80 a few years ago.

Since my teeth were never hit by an incoming rocket, I am not eligible for free dental visits ..... but the rest of me is!

And that includes extended hospital stays, surgeries, drugs, and psych stuff
 which I have yet to use .... but probably should!

It is excellent that you have full VA medical coverage.

Check out the VA benefits web site and let me know your interpretation of required qualifications for them are. I don't have experience with VA benefits other than that of my immediate family and a few other family members and friends. I find government documents are all over the place and maybe intentionally difficult to understand.   https://www.va.gov/health-care/eligibility/

My son-in-law deployed 3 times to combat area in middle east. He was medically boarded out the military before reaching retirement age with full disability. As a disabled Vet all his medical needs are covered. We live around 8 miles from the VA hospital in Portland, so going to the VA is not a problem if you don't consider the wait times at the hospital which can be very long depending on the number of patients on any given day.

My son retired from the army after 22 years, most of which he was stationed in Germany. He never deployed to a combat area although he did a one-year hardship tour in Korea. His main MOS was logistics. He has no service-related injuries that I know of. Since retiring he has been employed in a variety of civil service positions in Germany. He has full military VA and Tricare benefits as does his wife. His children are adults who no longer qualify as dependents or for VA/Tricare benefits. His wife and kids preferred to use the German healthcare system, (my daughter-in-law is a German citizen).

My brother-in-law retired a long time ago from the Coast Guard. He uses his VA benefits when he lives near enough to VA facilities, otherwise I think he goes to non-military doctors. He also has Medicare. VA benefits are the primary health insurance. He mentioned getting a timely appointment at the VA is sometimes difficult.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2022, 07:56:53 PM »
What's the worst case scenario result to my health from my Anadrol cycle?
Your skull will soon swell to the size of a Macys Thanksgiving Day parade float,your pecker will get even tinier than it already is,and all of your hair, both head and pubic should all fall out by this coming Thursday......I warned you not to go overboard and abuse the gear but you turned a deaf ear to my advice.....oh yeah,you`ll also be deaf by around this coming Friday or Saturday at the latest.     :D

Good Luck  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2022, 08:01:13 PM »
I sincerely hope your friends turn out to both be fine Matt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2022, 08:38:46 PM »
What’s the cause of the injury? What does his blood work look like? What’s his eGFR/Creatnine? BUN?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2022, 10:39:39 PM »
This is another friend - his issue is his liver.

He was basically given a 20% of dying by today [he was given an 80% chance of surviving 90 days, given the state of his liver].

he thought he had a day to live and wasted most of writing all that shite?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2022, 10:50:47 PM »

The kicker is that most people don't want to pay for it and think it should be free.

The largest problem is that if you have a low paying job or have an employer that doesn't cover your insurance costs, or at least part of them, it can be hard to afford.

For the average worker, health insurance is affordable, and most companies will cover portions of it.

This changes drastically with dependents. My health insurance is like $420 a month and my employer covers all of it, zero cost to me. But if you have 3-4 kids you are looking at $2k+ per month and most employers aren't going to cover more than $700 per month of that. But it all depends on the company you work for; very successful companies will sometimes cover the employee and all dependents.

People talk about how expensive it is here, but i believe it can be expensive for people with serious illnesses. Certain medications are insanely expensive. The medical system for pharmaceuticals is a complete fraud and rip off. Charging people $80 for insulin, which should be around $5-10.

But when i was in a terrible accident 15 years ago, i was in ICU for 7 days and had so many procedures it was insane. My bill was over a million and i paid $7k of that. Not too bad.

It all depends on your insurance plan, but i will admit for poor people who have a lot of kids, it can be very difficult. But also, maybe people should make better choices in life? Just my .02.

Great post, ThisIsOverload.

Yes, there are good and bad things about both systems. Some people are better off under one system than another.

I would personally be better off under the American model. I have no underlying illnesses or genetic autoimmune diseases. I'd get good coverage, and never use it.

I only use healthcare for preventative care as it is - blood tests and so on.

I'd be able to do that more efficiently under the American healthcare system. I'd be a good customer to the insurance companies, and make them a lot of money.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2022, 11:12:24 PM »
he thought he had a day to live and wasted most of writing all that shite?

Posting on Getbig is more important than life

😂

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2022, 11:13:35 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Is it that bad for my friend? He's getting checked for cancer tomorrow...

I mean, fuck...

It saddens me how a person can just be seemingly ok [if slightly unwell], and then the next thing they know - BOOM - cancer.

Especially now that I'm at an age where it could well happen to me tomorrow.

I hope my friend does not have cancer...

Kidney stones I can handle!

Yeah probably kidney stones. The 2 streams of piss is sick

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2022, 04:56:28 AM »

ah yes, poor people love being poor so much they decide "yes I have the choice between being well-off and poor and I choose to be poor" ;D

The US healthcare system delivers worse health outcomes for much higher prices than other developed countries.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2022, 04:58:55 AM »
Great post, ThisIsOverload.

Yes, there are good and bad things about both systems. Some people are better off under one system than another.

I would personally be better off under the American model. I have no underlying illnesses or genetic autoimmune diseases. I'd get good coverage, and never use it.

I only use healthcare for preventative care as it is - blood tests and so on.

I'd be able to do that more efficiently under the American healthcare system. I'd be a good customer to the insurance companies, and make them a lot of money.

sure, until you have a freak accident or become sick with some chronic illness and then you lose your rental properties to cover the bills

nobody plans on getting massively sick

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2022, 05:18:03 AM »
The US healthcare system delivers worse health outcomes for much higher prices than other developed countries.

Health outcomes in the US probably have more to do with obesity than the quality and access to healthcare.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2022, 05:20:05 AM »
sure, until you have a freak accident or become sick with some chronic illness and then you lose your rental properties to cover the bills

nobody plans on getting massively sick

Mattard also often seems to forget he has kids. Kids who receive free healthcare. In fact Matts whole way of life is largely only possible because of free healthcare.

Under the  American model he would have blown all his savings by now on coverage for him and his kids. He'd be back working a cubicle call centre job just like Bhanky primarily for the healthcare.

Only Mattard  can find a way to complain about things when they actually benefit him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2022, 06:36:14 AM »
Interesting.

The US healthcare system sounds pretty good. Maybe it's worse for some people - like the working poor - but it would be better for me, and anyone who can afford a private health insurance plan.

So Wiggs is covered for life under the VA healthcare system?

Wiggs is owed a debt of gratitude for his service!

Yes Matt, I'm covered but that's because I have service connected things. I'm covered for life through on all things medical. BUT, taking care of yourself via diet and exercise, fasting, low stress, herbs, etc is the best medical care you can do for yourself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2022, 07:26:08 AM »
Maybe some Getbiggers with a medical background could interpret these findings.

No, this isn't me - the Ontario Life Labs online test results don't look like this. This is from an American friend.

He went to get his kidneys checked when he started peeing blood.

Comments on this?

Also, can any American Getbiggers help me with this one?:

My understanding is that Americans have access to free healthcare via various veteran's hospitals and so on. So you have a lower quality public system that anyone can use, but you also have a superior private option.

Under Canada's system, we basically just have the equivalent of the American veteran's hospitals. We simply don't have the option to upgrade our healthcare by paying privately, and we act like that's a good thing.

Regardless, our system here is collapsing because we've imported 10 million new Canadians, a huge swath of them being refugees and other economic migrants, so they vote Liberal - but ironically, are ultimately burdening the social services infrastructure and liberal order in the process, and I think will result in its collapse.

I'd be shocked if we have any social services in Canada by 2050.

From WWII up until now, quality of life in the West has gone up. Due to mass immigration, this is all going to change.

But am I right about American healthcare? If an American doesn't have a health plan, does he still get care at VA hospitals?

My goal is to never use Canadian healthcare. The system is so burdened, I just want nothing to do with it.

My friend's kidneys:

You're a fucking idiot, you make a post title about your friend's kidney but turns out to be another rant on n*ggers , spics, and k*kes you racist piece of shit. 
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2022, 07:46:25 AM »

You're a fucking idiot, you make a post title about your friend's kidney but turns out to be another rant on n*ggers , spics, and k*kes you racist piece of shit. 
:D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2022, 12:08:57 PM »
Thank you to everyone who reviewed my friend's kidney test results. I am very grateful that you did so.

Here are my friend's latest kidney results. He has a 7mm kidney stone blocking his kidney.

He said he needs to have his dick cut off in order to maintain his health, but I'm going to assume that he's joking about that. 😂

His latest kidney test results:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2022, 12:09:47 PM »
One last page:

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2022, 12:19:56 PM »
Thank you to everyone who reviewed my friend's kidney test results. I am very grateful that you did so.

Here are my friend's latest kidney results. He has a 7mm kidney stone blocking his kidney.

He said he needs to have his dick cut off in order to maintain his health, but I'm going to assume that he's joking about that. 😂

His latest kidney test results:

is he dead yet? or has he at least upped the dose?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2022, 12:25:48 PM »
is he dead yet? or has he at least upped the dose?

He thinks the Dirt Nap is approaching, but he's currently still alive.

He has reduced the dose all around - including alcohol.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2022, 12:32:48 PM »
Your friend has already undergone laser lithotripsy in 2016, so they would know full well that this is a kidney stone.

More attention starved posting.

I wish the stone was 7 cm in size and not 7 mm.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2022, 01:40:55 PM »
Your friend has already undergone laser lithotripsy in 2016, so they would know full well that this is a kidney stone.

More attention starved posting.

I wish the stone was 7 cm in size and not 7 mm.

Why is he getting screened for cancer then?

Also, does that mean this 7mm kidney stone has been growing since 2016?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2022, 01:57:32 PM »
Fava Beans And A Nice Chianti Of Peace

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2022, 03:04:10 PM »
ah yes, poor people love being poor so much they decide "yes I have the choice between being well-off and poor and I choose to be poor" ;D

Everyone has a choice in life.

I came from a dirt poor family.

Maybe if people focused on being successful and stopped having so many kids they might have more money.

There are some people who truly have no choice, but i believe 99% of poor people just gave up.

There is no reason anyone should be poor in America.

And I've lived all over the world, our healthcare is amazing in America.