Author Topic: For Everyone is worried about Heart Problems  (Read 4898 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: For Everyone is worried about Heart Problems
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2022, 01:28:15 AM »
Clomid is worse for most people than Test IMO.
The guy I mentioned earlier who cant do test because his BP, Prostate and Hematocrit all blow up like Bidens diaper, so his Doc put him on Clomid.
He's an emotional mess. (Never was before this).

He's just gonna go off everything and age now (late 60's)...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2022, 01:55:48 AM »
I think (and forgive me if I'm wrong Henda) that Henda mentioned that he didn't stay on top of his labwork, bp, etc.  Prime on the other hand routinely has everything checked.  Prime also has legit medical issue causing low T and his taking 200 only gets him into the normal range.  @Van - what are your thoughts on using Enclomiphene for TRT purposes.  It looks really promising especially for a guy like me who even on 100-125mg's per week see my BP creep up just enough to make me stop.  I'm going to do a 90 day experiment and see how everything shakes out.  Might be something for Henda to look into as well.  Training with low T absolutely fucking sucks. 

Your right I didn’t mate I never took any precautions worked on the basis I’d have symptoms if blood got too thick or pressure got too high, but was right as rain one day then got sickness bug and had heart attack the next

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2022, 03:32:04 AM »
Why make up lies when you don’t know what you are talking about? 1.5-2cc a week has been my prescribed dosage from several  different TRT doctors since TRT became a thing. I have been on TRT at least a decade and my blood work is great only issue is I have a slightly elevated resting heart rate but it is still in a normal range. My bp is ideal aeound 120/80 and my cholesterol is low 121 total I show no signs of kidney or liver or heart issues I do not have elevated hemocrat either none of the so called signs of death you all claim 150mg a week is going to give someone meanwhile I have been on about 400mg a week year round for 15 years.

You have undetectable FSH and LH levels. Not just low, undetectable. I don't know what long term ramifications that would cause you but I'd imagine there's some effect from it.

You also have low HDL levels. That is likely a side effect from what you're taking and may or may not cause you an issue down the road.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2022, 06:42:55 AM »
Why make up lies when you don’t know what you are talking about? 1.5-2cc a week has been my prescribed dosage from several  different TRT doctors since TRT became a thing. I have been on TRT at least a decade and my blood work is great only issue is I have a slightly elevated resting heart rate but it is still in a normal range. My bp is ideal aeound 120/80 and my cholesterol is low 121 total I show no signs of kidney or liver or heart issues I do not have elevated hemocrat either none of the so called signs of death you all claim 150mg a week is going to give someone meanwhile I have been on about 400mg a week year round for 15 years.

Did you lose your balls in a car crash?
No one is getting 400mgs a week TRT at 28

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2022, 06:49:26 AM »
I stopped taking my daily low dose aspirin.....doc said my blood was thin.  ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2022, 04:09:24 PM »
I stopped taking my daily low dose aspirin.....doc said my blood was thin.  ???

From what I understand aspirin doesn't actually thin the blood. It makes the platelets less sticky. But they may use different terms to make it easier to explain. Many scientists now say aspirin does jack shit as far as protecting the CVS. Some may use it for the anti-cancer effects, like lowering the chance of colon cancer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2022, 04:58:40 PM »
Look up Jim Fixx on Google.

Clearly, it was not Jim Fixx's first time out, but it was his last. Thanks for the suggestion. As an adult, I have not been a big fan of running. I preferred biking.  So, it should be understandable that I would not have known who Jim Fixx was. Now I do.