Author Topic: No such thing as limited nuclear conflict – Russian ambassador  (Read 1928 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
No such thing as limited nuclear conflict – Russian ambassador
« on: September 29, 2022, 03:41:57 AM »
Pavlis ☦
The U.S government/deep state/1% can run but they can't hide, Avangard is sure to find them all, 100m deep bunkers won't save them. I'd rather die in a nuclear apocalypse than live the rest of my days with all this woke gay satanic sh*t that has encroached into every aspect of our lives here in the west.

No such thing as limited nuclear conflict – Russian ambassador

Moscow is not threatening anyone, but if it’s pushed into using nukes, Washington can’t hide behind an ocean, Anatoly Antonov says

The US is risking destruction by engaging in nuclear brinkmanship against Russia, Moscow’s envoy to Washington has warned. There can be no such thing as a limited nuclear conflict, Anatoly Antonov said.

The Russian ambassador claimed that American military planners “apparently hope that the United States would be able to take cover behind the ocean” if nuclear weapons are used in Europe, and warned against such a gamble.

“It is safe to assume that any use of nuclear weapons could quickly lead to an escalation of a local or regional conflict into a global one,” he wrote in an article published by The National Interest magazine on Wednesday.

The risk of escalation is coming from the US, and not Russia, Antonov said. Washington has been for decades encroaching on Russian borders with NATO expansion and dismantling various strategic arms control treaties with Russia, he pointed out.

Moscow’s complaints that its national security was being compromised were simply ignored, the diplomat added, which led the country to believe that the US simply wants “to gain security advantages, especially in confronting Russia” and “achieve global military dominance.”

The ambassador was involved with issues relating to nuclear reduction, military transparency and mitigation of strategic risks in the Russian Foreign Ministry before taking up his post in Washington.

According to Antonov, the ongoing crisis in Ukraine was caused by the continuation of the same policies, to which Moscow had to respond militarily. If Russia believes that its existence is threatened by the US and its allies, it will use nuclear weapons, as is stated in its military doctrine, he added.

US officials “twist the statements of the Russian leadership” about this stance to further escalate the situation, the diplomat said. Washington is seeking to intimidate its own people as well as others with “sham Russian ‘nuclear threats,’” Antonov claimed.

He urged the US to tone down its hostile rhetoric and policies, to respect Russian national security interests, and join it and other nuclear nations in reiterating a pledge to work towards avoiding any use of the weapons.

Speculation that Russia could use its nuclear arsenal to compensate for failures in a conventional conflict have been rife in Western media since before Moscow sent troops into Ukraine in late February. The latest round of speculation and warnings from senior officials came in response to a national address by Russian President Vladimir Putin last week.

He said the US wanted to partition Russia in the same way as the Soviet Union was broken up after its collapse, and warned that Moscow would use all tools at its disposal to protect its territorial integrity.

https://www.rt.com/russia/563707-russian-abmassador-nuclear-threat/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: No such thing as limited nuclear conflict – Russian ambassador
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 03:46:00 AM »
Vlad gonna torch em up w/ Nukes??

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 03:51:39 AM »
This is why Baby Nukes were invented.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 03:54:32 AM »
Vlad gonna torch em up w/ Nukes??
Maybe...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 03:57:09 AM »
This is why Baby Nukes were invented.
Would be funny if Russia has a few 100 megaton nukes on standby. That would fuck up a big area! And the interesting part is the 58 mt Tzar Bomba did not create a lot of radiation because it was air burst at a higher altitude. It would still destroy any major city in the world.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 07:14:55 AM »
Would be funny if Russia has a few 100 megaton nukes on standby. That would fuck up a big area! And the interesting part is the 58 mt Tzar Bomba did not create a lot of radiation because it was air burst at a higher altitude. It would still destroy any major city in the world.
Will never happen.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 08:13:40 AM »
Even if Putin Nuked Ukraine the West wouldnt respond, its not worth it to them.

The West would probably start calling Ukraine soldiers Nazis again

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 08:18:14 AM »
Will never happen.

That is what every single victim of unimaginable war horrors thought. It will never happen until it does. Most people never believe a war can happen in their country or they believe it will be contained elsewhere until they start hearing the shots and seeing the bodies with their own eyes... hell just ask the Ukrainians, listen to the interviews basically a few weeks before Russia invaded.

I keep telling the idiot democrats around me, you fuckers have voted us into near apocalypse and you are whistling Dixie about white supremacy while sleep walking into nuclear apocalypse.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2022, 02:15:07 AM »
That is what every single victim of unimaginable war horrors thought. It will never happen until it does. Most people never believe a war can happen in their country or they believe it will be contained elsewhere until they start hearing the shots and seeing the bodies with their own eyes... hell just ask the Ukrainians, listen to the interviews basically a few weeks before Russia invaded.

I keep telling the idiot democrats around me, you fuckers have voted us into near apocalypse and you are whistling Dixie about white supremacy while sleep walking into nuclear apocalypse.
If Russia started nuking anyone they would have the whole world against them and they would be fried in days.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2022, 06:53:52 AM »
If Russia started nuking anyone they would have the whole world against them and they would be fried in days.

Nope, wont happen

Anyone attacking Russia with a Nuke would also be obliterated

Ukraine is part of the Soviet Union...its not Europe or the USA, why would you think any country would enter a nuclear war unless is was to defend themselves?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2022, 11:27:19 AM »
Nope, wont happen

Ukraine is part of the Soviet Union...its not Europe or the USA, why would you think any country would enter a nuclear war unless is was to defend themselves?
No, not to defend Ukraine but any other country, yes. There would be no reason to nuke Ukraine anyway as they can beat them with regular military power.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 11:28:32 AM »
No, not to defend Ukraine but any other country, yes. There would be no reason to nuke Ukraine anyway as they can beat them with regular military power.

so we agree...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2022, 11:32:26 AM »
The world is a stage and politicians are just paid actors by the richest families in the world

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2022, 01:16:01 AM »
The world is a stage and politicians are just paid actors by the richest families in the world
I'm not enjoying the show.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2022, 02:39:52 AM »
Nope, wont happen

The USSR was dissolved in 1991 and large amounts of territory gained independence including Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova and Belarus in Europe.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2022, 08:52:58 AM »
The USSR was dissolved in 1991 and large amounts of territory gained independence including Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova and Belarus in Europe.
Im aware of that, I think you will find Putin isnt happy about that and he has all the bombs

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2022, 09:11:55 AM »

What would china do? what about india. Would they maybe use the opportunity to weaken the west or at least go after taiwan and pakistan while the west is busy with russia

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2022, 01:16:26 AM »
What would china do? what about india. Would they maybe use the opportunity to weaken the west or at least go after taiwan and pakistan while the west is busy with russia
Maybe.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2022, 01:47:58 AM »
Even if Putin Nuked Ukraine the West wouldnt respond, its not worth it to them.

The West would probably start calling Ukraine soldiers Nazis again

I agree that's why its stupid to arm them in the first place, all it has done is escalate the response from Russia, a few months back I was thinking nuclear weapons were about 10% chance I'm starting to think now we are well past 50% chance, Putin needs to take a stand and I have no doubt he will, absolute stupidity on behalf of the west again.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2022, 04:33:03 AM »
I agree that's why its stupid to arm them in the first place, all it has done is escalate the response from Russia, a few months back I was thinking nuclear weapons were about 10% chance I'm starting to think now we are well past 50% chance, Putin needs to take a stand and I have no doubt he will, absolute stupidity on behalf of the west again.

So he should just be allowed to take over the whole of Ukraine? He should be allowed that kind of power?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2022, 10:59:29 AM »
So he should just be allowed to take over the whole of Ukraine? He should be allowed that kind of power?

How many Ukranine ships sailed down to the Falklands back in 1982?

Soviet Union[edit]
The Soviet Union described the Falklands as "a disputed territory," recognising Argentina's ambitions over the islands and called for restraint on all sides. Significantly, however, they refrained from vetoing and thus made possible the UN Security Council Resolution 502 demanding the immediate withdrawal of all Argentine troops from the Falklands. The Soviet Union did mount some clandestine logistics operations in favour of the Argentinians.[200] Soviet media frequently criticised the UK and US during the war. Days after the invasion by the Argentinian forces, the Soviets launched additional intelligence satellites into low Earth orbit covering the southern Atlantic Ocean. There are conflicting reports on whether Soviet ocean surveillance data might have played a role in the sinking of HMS Sheffield and HMS Coventry.[201][202][203]

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2022, 11:41:54 AM »
How many Ukranine ships sailed down to the Falklands back in 1982?

well Ukraine was within the Soviet Union back then, they had struggled previously for independence.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2022, 12:38:35 PM »
well Ukraine was within the Soviet Union back then, they had struggled previously for independence.

Yes, and the Soviets were against us

Civil wars in countries are no one elses business (yes, I would call it a civil war)

We have NATO for a reason, not in NATO fight your own battles

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2022, 12:53:33 PM »
Yes, and the Soviets were against us

Civil wars in countries are no one elses business (yes, I would call it a civil war)

We have NATO for a reason, not in NATO fight your own battles
I kinda starting to lean towards this. Not because taking sides. Putin is a a maniac...

But,, I'd much prefer that over Global Nuclear war and arms race. Would save the rest of the world alot of suffering in comparison... And Like joswift said, Ukraine is basically Russia. They even speak the same language. Fuck,,, let Putin have it, that crybaby.