Author Topic: Is there anyone one Getbig that agrees with this........  (Read 2051 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Is there anyone one Getbig that agrees with this........
« on: September 30, 2022, 09:30:44 AM »
Is there anyone one Getbig that agrees with this...........
Be interesting to see what the out & out LibTurd's of this board have to Say...

https://www.city-journal.org/san-francisco-public-schools-subvert-parental-rights

Pronouns Unbound
San Francisco Unified School District facilitates secret child sexual transitions and allows students to identify as “it.”

San Francisco Unified School District has released a guidebook for teachers to facilitate secret child sexual transitions and to let students use the pronoun “it” at school.

According to documents obtained from a whistleblower, in 2021 the district celebrated “International Pronouns Day,” teaching students that they can adopt a wide range of genders and sexual identities. In elementary school, the district tells students that they may not “feel like a boy OR a girl” and can identify as “non-binary” and use “they” pronouns. For secondary students, the district teaches that they can be part of the “bisexual umbrella” and identify as “fluid,” “pansexual,” “omnisexual,” “hetero-, homo-, lesbi-curious,” “hetero-, homo-, lesbi-flexible,” and “queer.”

The district also released a guide on students who use “it” pronouns, explaining to teachers that “we are increasingly seeing students using the pronoun ‘it’” at school. The guidebook explains that using “it” as a pronoun “has a long history being used as a slur to dehumanize trans and gender non-conforming folks” but functions as a gender-identity version of the “n-word,” which was “reclaimed” by African-Americans. The guidebook recommends that teachers discuss “it” pronoun usage with their students but ultimately recommends that teachers “affirm their right to use whatever pronoun feels right to them.”

To assist in this process, the district published a worksheet called “Elementary Name and Pronoun Information Sheet,” which teachers can use to facilitate gender transitions for their K-5 students. The document tells children that they may choose a different name and set of pronouns than the ones they use at home, and that this new identity will be kept secret from their parents. The sheet asks: “What is your official name?”; “What name would you like me to call you in class?”; “What name would you like me to use with your grown-ups?”; “Would you like me to call you a boy, a girl, or something else?”

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Is there anyone one Getbig that agrees with this........
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 09:36:10 AM »

https://www.city-journal.org/san-francisco-public-schools-subvert-parental-rights

Pronouns Unbound
San Francisco Unified School District facilitates secret child sexual transitions and allows students to identify as “it.”

San Francisco Unified School District has released a guidebook for teachers to facilitate secret child sexual transitions and to let students use the pronoun “it” at school.

According to documents obtained from a whistleblower, in 2021 the district celebrated “International Pronouns Day,” teaching students that they can adopt a wide range of genders and sexual identities. In elementary school, the district tells students that they may not “feel like a boy OR a girl” and can identify as “non-binary” and use “they” pronouns. For secondary students, the district teaches that they can be part of the “bisexual umbrella” and identify as “fluid,” “pansexual,” “omnisexual,” “hetero-, homo-, lesbi-curious,” “hetero-, homo-, lesbi-flexible,” and “queer.”

The district also released a guide on students who use “it” pronouns, explaining to teachers that “we are increasingly seeing students using the pronoun ‘it’” at school. The guidebook explains that using “it” as a pronoun “has a long history being used as a slur to dehumanize trans and gender non-conforming folks” but functions as a gender-identity version of the “n-word,” which was “reclaimed” by African-Americans. The guidebook recommends that teachers discuss “it” pronoun usage with their students but ultimately recommends that teachers “affirm their right to use whatever pronoun feels right to them.”

To assist in this process, the district published a worksheet called “Elementary Name and Pronoun Information Sheet,” which teachers can use to facilitate gender transitions for their K-5 students. The document tells children that they may choose a different name and set of pronouns than the ones they use at home, and that this new identity will be kept secret from their parents. The sheet asks: “What is your official name?”; “What name would you like me to call you in class?”; “What name would you like me to use with your grown-ups?”; “Would you like me to call you a boy, a girl, or something else?”

who cares? are you just online looking for reasons to be outraged? do you have kids that go to that school?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 09:38:07 AM »
who cares? are you just online looking for reasons to be outraged? do you have kids that go to that school?

"...and when they came for me there was no one left to help"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 09:45:10 AM »

Are you unable to Answer yes or No - the question to Difficult for you ?

So you don't have any thoughts or feelings on anything that does not affect you directly ?
Maybe your previous posts would indicate otherwise.......                           

Where did I say i was outraged?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 09:47:56 AM »
To answer your question, yes. As for me, I do not agree. I’m not sure if this whole thing is a fad the last few years, like blow back from Trump, or if this is genuinely the direction Western society is headed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 09:50:31 AM »
To answer your question, yes. As for me, I do not agree. I’m not sure if this whole thing is a fad the last few years, like blow back from Trump, or if this is genuinely the direction Western society is headed.

You do agree with it ?
Then you say you do not ?
Which is it ................

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 09:54:11 AM »
Are you unable to Answer yes or No - the question to Difficult for you ?

So you don't have any thoughts or feelings on anything that does not affect you directly ?
Maybe your previous posts would indicate otherwise.......                           

Where did I say i was outraged?
I fully agree with all of it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2022, 09:59:18 AM »
no you dont

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2022, 10:03:06 AM »
It’s complete madness.

Further, to attempt to keep ANYTHING concerning a child from his or her parents is beyond unethical and outrageous.

I’ll say it again.

If I had kids, they would NOT be attending a public school. More likely they would be home taught.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 10:03:13 AM »
My kids wouldnt be going to a school these days.
Home schooling it would be...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 10:05:26 AM »
None of the "Its" will ever be able to hit a curve ball
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2022, 10:07:36 AM »
It's completely bonkers but the school is probably run by whatzits.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2022, 10:15:17 AM »

To quote Del boy - You are a Plonker.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2022, 10:19:14 AM »
Be interesting to see what the out & out LibTurd's of this board have to Say...

Pronouns Unbound

So they will be walking round looking like this then? ;D

#veryweakjoke
T

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2022, 10:26:30 AM »
It’s complete madness.

Further, to attempt to keep ANYTHING concerning a child from his or her parents is beyond unethical and outrageous.

I’ll say it again.

If I had kids, they would NOT be attending a public school. More likely they would be home taught.

not really,  there's already privilege with guidance counselors at school

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2022, 11:40:05 AM »
not really,  there's already privilege with guidance counselors at school

What are you on about?

Actually, forget it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2022, 11:42:36 AM »
In middle school during health class we learned the basics of sex pregnancy going further than the basics is uncalled for and should be left to parents.
T

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2022, 11:57:46 AM »
In middle school during health class we learned the basics of sex pregnancy going further than the basics is uncalled for and should be left to parents.
when did you go to middle school? how long ago was that?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2022, 12:01:02 PM »
when did you go to middle school? how long ago was that?
Im 52 do the math, Libturd!
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2022, 12:03:01 PM »
You do agree with it ?
Then you say you do not ?
Which is it ................

I should’ve worded it different. Your thread question asked does anybody agree with it. My answer of “yes” is I’m sure there are those who do. Residue a few posts later said he agreed with it. So there’s at least one.

What I mean, is I personally don’t agree with it. I think it’s retarded and should be stamped out in schools. I’m not in a super woke area, but have already had the discussion with my wife about pulling out kids out of school if shit like this makes it down here.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2022, 12:03:38 PM »
Im 52 do the math, Libturd!

so you want folks to teach kids the way they did 40 years ago.... and im the tard hahahahahahahahah

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2022, 12:05:41 PM »
so you want folks to teach kids the way they did 40 years ago.... and im the tard hahahahahahahahah
Worked for me, C unt!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2022, 05:12:18 PM »
Worked for me, C unt!

It never ceases to amaze me the Thinking & workings of a Liturd brain.
They ruin / fuck up everything & then the normal folk have to come repair
sort their fucked up mess out.

Sweden
Italy
Changing direction, How Long before places like San Francisco will be
totally & Utterly Ruined .   

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2022, 05:25:33 PM »

We know an impact from this kind of action is lowered birthrates.

It only takes one generation to basically not have kids because they are so confused and we’ll find ourselves back at 1B population in 100yrs time. By then we probably have kids grown rather than birthed so maybe it’s to do with adapting to 100yrs from now?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2022, 05:28:01 PM »

Yes and you are certainly the tard here.