Author Topic: Why can't Hadi win the Olympia, Ramy is bigger but is he better?!  (Read 4544 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Why can't Hadi win the Olympia, Ramy is bigger but is he better?!
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2022, 01:40:56 AM »
According to the experts, Ramy is the clear-cut winner. It's Ramy, and then everyone else battling for 2nd...

Ramis delts were shining with the oil in them and not a single striation in his pecs

How they can possibly have him in clear 1st place is shocking

Just goes to show judges judge on reputation not on how people look on the day

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2022, 01:41:41 AM »
According to the experts, Ramy is the clear-cut winner. It's Ramy, and then everyone else battling for 2nd...

Um...No. The "experts" have it wrong. Ramy looks like 10lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag. He's on the outside of the callout for a reason and it's not 1st place.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2022, 01:44:30 AM »
Ramis delts were shining with the oil in them and not a single striation in his pecs

LMAO

Have u seen the delts of Nick or Lunsford. You gotta wonder which one explodes first with a huge fountain of oil squirting out

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2022, 01:48:32 AM »
It's criminal that they don't get penalized for that. Eventually we will just be watching cyborgs on stage posing.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2022, 01:53:11 AM »
It's criminal that they don't get penalized for that. Eventually we will just be watching cyborgs on stage posing.

Seriously, compare those delts from 20 years ago with delts on Pro-BBs nowadays. It's like completely different bodyparts having nothing to do with each other, like comparing a delt to a calf ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2022, 01:56:24 AM »
Seriously, compare those delts from 20 years ago with delts on Pro-BBs nowadays. It's like completely different bodyparts having nothing to do with each other, like comparing a delt to a calf ;D

Of all the bodyparts they fill with oil, calves would be a great help to their physiques. Way too small for their thighs.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2022, 01:58:59 AM »
▫️

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2022, 02:35:32 AM »

Filled with Oil, Water and Plastic

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2022, 02:51:32 AM »
Ramy looks like sh!t.  How the hell is this guy Mr.O, worst than Heath and Cutler for 11 years.  The other 5 are so bad you have to give to him.  No wonder no one talks bbing on this site.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2022, 02:59:01 AM »
Samson has better flow to his physique than most of the midgets...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2022, 03:03:04 AM »
Hadi's back double is better than Rami's. Rami is missing half his back, with less conditioning. Hadi's back double is more complete because he has less flaws with better conditioning.
Ramys back is terrible. Looks like nerve damage in his lower back. I almost thought I saw spots on his lower back from sight injections. But I know I must have been seeing things. Ramys arms are pitifully small for his overall size. Derek and Hadi should be 1 and 2

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2022, 03:07:07 AM »

Look at the insane detail in Ronnie. Every square inch is shredded.  Anyone trying to compare Ramy to Ronnie should get punched in the face

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2022, 03:16:25 AM »
You don't just put the champ to the side without giving him a blast in the middle. Shaun Clarida was dead centre the whole time therefore the clear winner. Ramys done for, Curry was small and smooth, Nick was massive and gross with disgusting turtle belly, Derek was most aesthetic though a tad smooth besides the glutes, Hadi most dominant. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2022, 03:26:38 AM »
Ramy looks like crap

shit load of oil in his delts, zero triceps, bad arms in general.

lower back is non-existant. Quads are starting to retract like Ronnies did in the end.

But really look at his delts they look clownish, like Nassers did in his at the end.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2022, 05:35:08 AM »

Listen to the commentator
"when he turns around Im not just looking at the glutes"

Switch glutes for ass

Its fucking creepy as fuck

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2022, 06:36:37 AM »
This should be Ramy's last show. (I'm sure it won't be).
I wrote a myself a note last year and said no matter how much they hype him up believe your eyes. And as expected Chad and Dennis hype, hype, hyped him up but he looked no different to me in precontest shots. He won in 2020 fairly (given a special invite ::) ) but I've never been impressed other than his size but even then it's not dense, granite muscle like a Hadi. Anyway, his era is over. Hadi should be 2x Mr. O but that's the way it goes.

I'm very surprised with Bonac. Looks like both of Chad's guys didn't come through. Not even sure what went wrong with Bonac. Didn't have him out of top 6.

Derek looks incredible but Hadi's conditioning is better and Hadi's chest and arms are better. Sold #2 imo. 3. Should be Walker then Brandon #4. 5 should be Samson and Ramy shouldn't even be top 6 but he'll get it anyway. Andrew, Rafael, Ian, Bonac, Hunter in that order.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2022, 06:39:20 AM »
▫️

Is Lunsford as soft as these pics indicate? I was worried about this in his last training video

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2022, 06:41:58 AM »
This should be Ramy's last show. (I'm sure it won't be).
I wrote a myself a note last year and said no matter how much they hype him up believe your eyes. And as expected Chad and Dennis hype, hype, hyped him up but he looked no different to me in precontest shots. He won in 2020 fairly (given a special invite ::) ) but I've never been impressed other than his size but even then it's not dense, granite muscle like a Hadi. Anyway, his era is over. Hadi should be 2x Mr. O but that's the way it goes.

I'm very surprised with Bonac. Looks like both of Chad's guys didn't come through. Not even sure what went wrong with Bonac. Didn't have him out of top 6.

Derek looks incredible but Hadi's conditioning is better and Hadi's chest and arms are better. Sold #2 imo. 3. Should be Walker then Brandon #4. 5 should be Samson and Ramy shouldn't even be top 6 but he'll get it anyway. Andrew, Rafael, Ian, Bonac, Hunter in that order.

is it top six or top 5 qualify for next year?

The year Jay placed ahead of Rami ensured he got an Olympia invite the following year he didnt deserve.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2022, 07:25:29 AM »
Rami has half of his back missing, no triceps, holding water... bigger yes... but not even top 6 imo
L

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2022, 07:50:10 AM »
Looks like Hadi has pumped more oil into his biceps than he has into his delts this year. He just doesn't have a pleasing physique. Big torso, blocky waist, undersized arms and oversized thighs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2022, 07:55:00 AM »
What happened with the Krizo dude?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2022, 07:57:03 AM »
What happened with the Krizo dude?

His prosthetic lats were confiscated at customs

Rami has half of his back missing, no triceps, holding water... bigger yes... but not even top 6 imo

He totally sucks

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2022, 08:13:42 AM »
Samson did a battle for 6th right before battling in the top 6 he did 2 call outs in a row and still looked better than the dwarves. I hope they move him to the middle tonight and give him a proper comparison to the top guys I saw him next to Langford and he looked better. Honestly Samson from what I saw should win he has the best structure up there. Give him the comparisons and looks tonight I think he could win it if given a fair look

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2022, 08:15:30 AM »
I think Ramy looked like crap. Oil in his delts, smooth and holding water, lacked hardness…since the Nick and judges on latching onto his nuts, he’ll win on size. Did I mention his waist looks noticeably wider?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2022, 08:16:50 AM »
There are other guys with better from the back doubles than Hadi.

Condition/back detail in that pose isn't that different

???