Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

What man can defeat him?

(1/23) > >>

Wiggs:
I can't wait to see him perform at heavyweight. There's 3 fights I want to see him in. Stipe, Gane and Ngannou. As of now I haven't seen a more complete fighter with absurd fight IQ, limb length and general toughness and will to succeed in a fight.

My concerns with the extra weight are speed, quickness and cardio. The word is fight in March. The suggested opponent would be Curtis Blaydes or Ngannou. Not a fan of him fighting Ngannou first as a heavyweight but if he feels he's ready, who am I to say anything? I'm excited to see him fight.

Street fight Prime Tyson or Jones. I'm going Jones. Too many weapons and too smart.

joswift:
he hasnt stepped in the cage with Hankins

SF1900:
Probably BHANKS.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Wiggs on December 09, 2022, 04:22:27 PM ---I can't wait to see him perform at heavyweight. There's 3 fights I want to see him in. Stipe, Gane and Ngannou. As of now I haven't seen a more complete fighter with absurd fight IQ, limb length and general toughness and will to succeed in a fight.

My concerns with the extra weight are speed, quickness and cardio. The word is fight in March. The suggested opponent would be Curtis Blaydes or Ngannou. Not a fan of him fighting Ngannou first as a heavyweight but if he feels he's ready, who am I to say anything? I'm excited to see him fight.

Street fight Prime Tyson or Jones. I'm going Jones. Too many weapons and too smart.

--- End quote ---

Jon Jones is the reason I got into watching MMA.  He was amazing.  Head and shoulders above everyone else.  At one time.  Coming up on 3 years out of the cage.  Let's face it, there are many people who feel he lost his last two fights against Dom Reyes and Thiago Alves.  I too am exited to see him fight but like a lot of other vets, the games rapid evolution has possibly caught up to him.  I wouldn't dare put him in with Gane unless Gane becomes undisputed champion.  Risk not worth the reward.  I'd go straight to Ngannou for all the marbles.  If he beats Francis, I'd try to do the Stipe fight then Gane.  I don't think Stipe will ever fight again.  He too is coming up on 2 years of inactivity.  Dana has to do something about these heavyweights. 

I agree with you in a Jones v Tyson street fight.  I'll take Jones too. 

Royalty:
In a street fight, prime Tyson would break Jon’s face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version