Author Topic: My Journey to become the best Built Man on the Planet.  (Read 27142 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: My Journey to become the best Built Man on the Planet.
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 06:23:11 PM »
I clowned on your English but your lifting program is not bad.  I am assuming that you will add in an arm day.  Moving on, I think you have a solid program.  You might want to add in a little lower lat work, possibly low pulley rows.  Possibly add one more thickness exercise.  Your legs do look better.  Hit your outer sweep more and as well as the inner calf.  Your strength is not bad for being 20 (I think).  Hit the dbell rear laterals a bit heavier.

When did you clown on my english  >:( !! its cool I don't take anything seriously. I just started doing that machine pullovers in hopes of hitting the lower lats. Low pulley rows are cable rows right? I plan on adding another thickness exercise probably tbar rows or dumbells. Thanks for all the tips!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
not nearly enough protein to really grow

SO I should eat 4 cans of tuna a day instead? 
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 07:09:53 PM »
Ya, cable rows.  I like dbells and t-bars alot.  I can do 6 plates on the T-bar for reps and I get a crazy pump from them, sometimes more than barbell rows.  Even though I only use the 115's on dbell rows I feel it alot and the next day is hell on my lats.  I used to eat four cans of tuna a day, it's tough but if you want give it a try.

Interesting thanks. I'm a little worried about the mercury content in it though... its yellowfin tuna so maybe it is ok..

Also should I up my egg intake a day to say 6 raw?
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 07:47:45 PM »
So you ate 4 cans of tuna a day every day?

I don't get anything from raw eggs plus they are large eggs which is 7 g per egg so I'll keep it up!
just push some weight!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 09:19:48 PM »
Here is what is a typical day for me:

meal 1: all mixed in blender driking raw
3 large eggs
100ml of eggwhites
60 grams of oatmeal
250 ml of 2% milk
250 ml or Orange/grapefruit/lemon juice

meal 2
tuna can
3 baked patatoes
1 cup of milk

meal 3: postworkout
2 scoops of whey -44g protein
1 banana
1/2 tea spoon of honey

meal 4:
Chiken breast
fried patatoes homemade
1 cup of milk

meal 5
handfull? of low fat beef
big boil soup/salad
1 cup of milk

meal 6
tuna can
1 cup of milk
1 piece of brocolie
1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter

I always wake up during the night to go to the bathroom so I take in another 22g of protein then with some olive oil.

Any advice, suggestions, modifications are welcome.

Protein is too low. My estimation is rough because you have no weight values, but I would say you're taking in approx. 280 grams of protein by the looks of it. At that rate you might gain 1-5 lbs a year.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 09:23:15 PM »
When did you clown on my english  >:( !! its cool I don't take anything seriously. I just started doing that machine pullovers in hopes of hitting the lower lats. Low pulley rows are cable rows right? I plan on adding another thickness exercise probably tbar rows or dumbells. Thanks for all the tips!
Actually for "lower" lats do A or V bar pulldowns. You replace the long bar with an A or V bar, keep elbows in and pull to the top of the chest. Make sure you "pull" with your back and not your bi's.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 12:48:28 AM »
His protein is fine.

There is no need to take in more than what he is taking.  You cannot force natural gains by simply adding more protein.  He won`t see any difference if he decides to get 350 plus grams of protein.  He will just see a waste of money.

Bast175

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2006, 12:51:53 AM »
His protein is fine.

There is no need to take in more than what he is taking.  You cannot force natural gains by simply adding more protein.  He won`t see any difference if he decides to get 350 plus grams of protein.  He will just see a waste of money.

Yes!

The problem is his crappy genetics.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2006, 02:27:07 AM »
Meh... legs lookin good, the rest is not bad.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2006, 08:22:43 AM »
Thanks! Yesterday for my last two meals I stuffed myself with chiken and steak and today I feel like my shoulders alone gained 5 pounds each. :)
just push some weight!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2006, 10:39:42 AM »
Thanks! Yesterday for my last two meals I stuffed myself with chiken and steak and today I feel like my shoulders alone gained 5 pounds each. :)

Take it easy Alexxx, I think you are on the verge of being "too big"....

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2006, 10:41:34 AM »
A kinder gentler Alexx? :-\ This is an impostor!! Where is the real Alexx

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2006, 11:18:16 AM »
A kinder gentler Alexx? :-\ This is an impostor!! Where is the real Alexx

I had to get rid of evil Alexxx... ;D
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2006, 12:16:39 PM »
haha what really happened was that he got in trouble with the mods for acting too ignant. anyway alexxx put up a back lat spread and back double bi. but i still think  you should get more lower pec sweep.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2006, 12:17:36 PM »
oh my bad you did put a back double bi. well the back needs the most work of the bodyparts

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2006, 12:57:24 PM »
IMO... some cleans would bring up your delts.  I would try hanging cleans 10 reps for 3 sets.  Did wonders for my shoulders.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2006, 04:04:54 PM »
May 4th
Squats 315 x 7
feet together leg press 810 x 12
leg extensions 210 x 12
leg curls 125 x 8
stiff legged deads 135 x 15
one legged curls lvl 5 x 9
standing calf raises 620 x 9
seated calf raises 140 x 9
leg raises x 22 x 18 x 17
treadmill 15 min lvl 3 speed 4
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »
In my opinion, and please dont take this the wrong as you know I am a member of TEAM ALEXXX- THE NEXT MR O.

I think you would be best served to 1/2 the amount of the exercises and doing at least three sets per exercises. The workout you are doing is loosely based on mentzer and yates... Which they had done much later in their bodybuilding careers, they wouldnt have built their mass on that type of program. Also, with your current conditioning and the objectives you are trying to acheive,for you- running on the treadmill is a waste of time.

Thanks for the suggestions but like i said I am trying this program out. I made the best gains on it. 20 pounds in two months and already feel bigger and stronger from it. I am going to continue this program until I reach my plateau. Also I am not doing hard cardio. I keep my hart rate at 130 beats per minute and am usually walking and climbing. Thanks for you input.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2006, 04:29:08 PM »
His protein is fine.

money is tight right now..

Goudy seems like he made great strides even with minimum nutrition.
just push some weight!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2006, 10:39:28 PM »
I found that doubling my protein (per pound of bodyweight) is ideal for growth, I also don't need a lot of carbs. This is how my body reacts, and it may not be the same for you. I suggest you try different diets to find out what works for you. If you're tight on money, grab a 10lb bag of Optimin Whey from BB.com, DPS, etc. Should only cost you about 60/65 bucks shipped, taste doesn't get old, and will last you a while. You save money buying 10lbs at a time.  I mix a shake with almost every meal I eat.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

**edit - I forgot you're in Canada, might be a bit more but it's still cheaper to buy bulk.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006, 08:13:38 AM »
I found that doubling my protein (per pound of bodyweight) is ideal for growth, I also don't need a lot of carbs. This is how my body reacts, and it may not be the same for you. I suggest you try different diets to find out what works for you. If you're tight on money, grab a 10lb bag of Optimin Whey from BB.com, DPS, etc. Should only cost you about 60/65 bucks shipped, taste doesn't get old, and will last you a while. You save money buying 10lbs at a time.  I mix a shake with almost every meal I eat.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

**edit - I forgot you're in Canada, might be a bit more but it's still cheaper to buy bulk.

what i am bying now is MRM proteing for 50 bux 5 pds.. I bough some protein of bodybuilding.com once and got billed for shipping twice  :-\
just push some weight!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 08:20:08 AM »
what i am bying now is MRM proteing for 50 bux 5 pds.. I bough some protein of bodybuilding.com once and got billed for shipping twice  :-\

50 bucks for 5 pounds seems kind of steep, you could double that for about the same price. As for getting billed twice, you sure you didn't hit the "submit" button twice when making a purchase? People do that all the time. Personally, I've never had a problem with BB.com, DPS, or netrition.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 09:11:30 AM »
umm no I don't think I hit it twice.. I paid bb.com for shipping and sups but then I received another bill for shipping from fedex. So I beware now. :-\
just push some weight!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006, 10:08:17 AM »
umm no I don't think I hit it twice.. I paid bb.com for shipping and sups but then I received another bill for shipping from fedex. So I beware now. :-\

Did you get your money back? I would call them and have them refund what they owe you.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2006, 10:09:36 AM »
Did you get your money back? I would call them and have them refund what they owe you.

no that was over a year ago or so.. don't remember what hapened. I think I called them and they told me that I had to pay it..
just push some weight!