Author Topic: New Adam Reich DVD "10 weeks out" Now on Sale!  (Read 53230 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: New Adam Reich DVD "10 weeks out" Now on Sale!
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2006, 03:08:55 PM »
you gyus are jealous punks!!! get a fucking life hes a good kid. a lot of people in the business. photographers and pro bodybuilders,say he has some good potential. give the kid a break for trying to make some $ . fucking bodybuilding pays fucking shit!!! you have to market your self right to make $$. and no not doing gay shit !!! i know thats what you homos are going to say about me !! i have a lot of shit under my belt. tv,comercials,print,billboards. you cna make $ of your body if you market yourself right.

Derek, you sound like a pretty bright, level-headed guy.  You should post here more often!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2006, 03:13:44 PM »
i do ! there are jsut so many pathetic adssholes on here. i wish i can actaulyl see what they look like. there jealous and envious of me! and all the bodybuilders and fitness models who look good. i know what i got i have a good build not no were near the best! but im having fun and making $ off my body . legit work no not shit like gay stuff! i was jsut in msucle and fitness on mtv last night ??? thats not creditable?? then i dont know what the fuck is! so what i did PLAYGIRL MAGAZINE TWICE. I GOT FUCKING PAID GOOD $ AND IM WELL ENDOWED.  so who gives a fuck i have to apy the bills. and i live a pretty darn good life. its jsut a shame people cant respect ,instead they hate and are jealous.

again fuck the haters !

derek anthony

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2006, 03:17:29 PM »
i do ! there are jsut so many pathetic adssholes on here. i wish i can actaulyl see what they look like. there jealous and envious of me! and all the bodybuilders and fitness models who look good. i know what i got i have a good build not no were near the best! but im having fun and making $ off my body . legit work no not shit like gay stuff! i was jsut in msucle and fitness on mtv last night ??? thats not creditable?? then i dont know what the f**k is! so what i did PLAYGIRL MAGAZINE TWICE. I GOT FUCKING PAID GOOD $ AND IM WELL ENDOWED.  so who gives a f**k i have to apy the bills. and i live a pretty darn good life. its jsut a shame people cant respect ,instead they hate and are jealous.

I agree derek.  Half of these HATERZ probably pay to be a member of your site every month.  Pathetic that they make fun of you here.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2006, 03:18:56 PM »
Derek, you sound like a pretty bright, level-headed guy.  You should post here more often!

Yes, his insights in the "soiled garment" market have been impressive.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2006, 03:21:51 PM »
i do ! there are jsut so many pathetic adssholes on here. i wish i can actaulyl see what they look like. there jealous and envious of me! and all the bodybuilders and fitness models who look good. i know what i got i have a good build not no were near the best! but im having fun and making $ off my body . legit work no not shit like gay stuff! i was jsut in msucle and fitness on mtv last night ??? thats not creditable?? then i dont know what the f**k is! so what i did PLAYGIRL MAGAZINE TWICE. I GOT FUCKING PAID GOOD $ AND IM WELL ENDOWED.  so who gives a f**k i have to apy the bills. and i live a pretty darn good life. its jsut a shame people cant respect ,instead they hate and are jealous.

again f**k the haters !

derek anthony

Hey Derek, no offense, but did you graduate high school?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2006, 03:29:49 PM »
you gyus are jealous punks!!! get a fucking life hes a good kid. a lot of people in the business. photographers and pro bodybuilders,say he has some good potential. give the kid a break for trying to make some $ . fucking bodybuilding pays fucking shit!!! you have to market your self right to make $$. and no not doing gay shit !!! i know thats what you homos are going to say about me !! i have alot of shit under my belt. tv,comercials,print,billboards. you can make $ of your body, if you market yourself right.

peace ,and f**k all you haters !

derek anthony  8)

Your right, it pays you so you can live in your mommy and daddies house..tool.

Derek homoghey anthony

Im int bodybuilding, howcome I never see one damn articla about you no where? Bc your the blacksheep of bodybulding...who would repsect you out of the bodybuilding pros, someone like you that posts naked pics of his shlong on the web?
Your a homoghey, synthol using freak, that prob took a few up your ballon knot for extra $$.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
i have a place in manhattan you fucking retard !! and i have an apartment in my parents house to help out with bills ! i help my parents out and give back to them for the times they helped me,not like your dirt bag ass who has no manors ! cause you were probably raised by wolves ! f**k your mother  herc

thisiskeith12

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2006, 03:33:24 PM »
Your right, it pays you so you can live in your mommy and daddies house..tool.

Derek homoghey anthony

credible!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2006, 03:35:36 PM »
  First off I feel a little embarrassed Derek has on a White Sox hat...thats insulting to me being from the southside/Chicago...

Second...Derek, I dont think anyone on getbig is jealous or envious of you or wish they were you. I'll tell you right now...you have a killer physique. I think you should compete...you can on a national level no doubt...personally it isnt a money thing I think you know no matter where you compete...you would get boos/jeers and ridicule because well...its YOU!

We sling shit at you because you leave yourself so 'wide open' to it(no pun intended). Your spelling, grammar...everything you say and do FORCES people to crucify you. How can you deny you dont do 'gay shit'? Isnt that your bread/butter? It's just a fact...homosexuality in America isnt and will never be fully accepted as "ok". You're living in a straight-mans world...
?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2006, 03:36:32 PM »
i havea place in manhattan you fuckign retard !! and i have apartment in my parents house to help out with bills ! i help my parents out! not like your dirt bag ass who has no manors ! cause you were probably raised by wolves ! f**k your mother  herc

lmao omg im crying its too funny!
Dude, I dont hate you, Im just saying what i see from you here!  You can be so much better, its a shame man. (Never took away from your physique! BUT PLEASE dont take Synthol, it really lowers you in all bodybuilders eyes)
Lmao.. I am greek, but i dont recall being raised by wolves..lol..that was funny i have tears in my eyes.. Ohand its "MANNERS" not Mannors  ;D

Are you like MArky mark in Boogy nights? Do you get paid by dirty old men so they can watch you beat it? Bwaahahaha!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2006, 03:38:10 PM »
im comfortable with my sexuality, i love women and have had a girl, for every year of my life. im gay friendly and have plenty of gay friends ! gay people are nicer then most straight people ! get over it. your the one who is probably uncomfortable with there sexuality.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2006, 03:38:26 PM »
derek what happened to your shoulder?---it looked like you had an asbcess on it in the MTV thing

thisiskeith12

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2006, 03:40:23 PM »
im comfortable with my sexuality, i love women and have had a girl, for every year of my life. im gay friendly and have plenty of gay friends ! gay people are nicer then most straight people ! get over it. your the one who is probably uncomfortable with there sexuality.

Again, did you graduate high school?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2006, 03:45:44 PM »
who wants to buy this guys dvd? lol.    ::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2006, 03:48:12 PM »

Derek you are as comfortable with gays, as you are confortable being "bald"!!!! Judging by that "toupee" you wear on your head,   I'd say not confortable!!! ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2006, 03:50:29 PM »
i do ! there are jsut so many pathetic adssholes on here.

Strange that a man in your line of work would misspell an everyday workplace item like 'asshole', eh?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2006, 03:57:59 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!BooYa!

That was some funny shit, 240!

Derek, whats so respectable about making money off rich gay people with fetishes? Can you answer that 'straight up'? (no pun intended).

Anyone with a 'decent' physique can do that...how is that so hard? How is that so noble? No different than a female stripper on the pole at the titty bar...how is that so honorable? We all believe you when you say you had 'girlfriends'...most gay men hang out w/ women all the time, right?

?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2006, 04:21:19 PM »
you gyus are jealous punks!!! get a fucking life hes a good kid. a lot of people in the business. photographers and pro bodybuilders,say he has some good potential. give the kid a break for trying to make some $ . fucking bodybuilding pays fucking shit!!! you have to market your self right to make $$. and no not doing gay shit !!! i know thats what you homos are going to say about me !! i have alot of shit under my belt. tv,comercials,print,billboards. you can make $ of your body, if you market yourself right.

derek anthony  8)

Looks like you live in a trailer.  Look at those walls.  As far as being jealous of you for making money, nah, I make great money and have educated myself. Are you from this country??  I would assume that is why your grammar is poor. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2006, 04:34:03 PM »

derek anthony  8)
hey Derek, do you ever have any digestive problems from all of the anal pounding you take from your "posing session" clients or are you used to it by now?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2006, 04:38:12 PM »
your a fucking pussy ! come to ny pro may 20th ill be there . lets see the shit you talk to my face ! bitch
hahahahahaha, sounds like i touched a nerve.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2006, 04:43:35 PM »
jealous !!!! you can hate me now but i wont stop now !!! come up with some new shit ! the gay thing,synthol,wig ,thing is so last year lol   get a life !!!! little boys !

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2006, 04:46:17 PM »
hahahahahaha, sounds like i touched a nerve.

You'd think he'd be pretty numb by now.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2006, 04:46:23 PM »
Adam: 

Derek Anthony just put a death sentence on this thread by posting. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2006, 04:47:01 PM »
pssy go to the ny pro! may 20th ill fucking smoke your ass ! lol fucking fat bitch!
hahahaha, another m.eltdown, all those dicks in the ass must be taking their toll.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2006, 04:52:16 PM »
jealous !!!! you can hate me now but i wont stop now

I heard that in a Puff Daddy/Nas song.  Did they steal that line from you?