Author Topic: The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??  (Read 70467 times)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 05:10:41 PM »
Vicky-outspoken people make the forums more interesting ;) Hope to see you at the BNBF Scottish next year as my mate,Andrew J,is planning to compete in the masters.

Legbreaker-thanks for the comments,totally agree.Hope to rectify things next year 8)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 07:07:13 PM »
Jude2, 2000..good for you, was it also NABF?  Al ran a tight ship and some real good shows.  The fact that he did NOT allow pro hormones use at least made his urine test 90% legit for the day of the show, but you can never exclude gh.  I heard they weren't around anymore, too bad.
Yes it was a NABF nationals in Summerset, Mass.  Al said he was to busy with is personal training center and was making money, so he had to giveup his natural org.  He was sad about it when I spoke to him.  I still would like to see some old shots of Hope.

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 02:27:59 AM »
We had a guess who from there baby pics competition on the BNBF site a few years ago and Rob facially has not changed.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 08:39:44 AM »
We had a guess who from there baby pics competition on the BNBF site a few years ago and Rob facially has not changed.

Vicky, people are going to believe what they WANT to believe. Get used to it. The more publicity Hope gets, the more crap that will be thrown his way. Especially as the newbies start coming abord in the next few years.

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 10:24:27 AM »
Vicky, people are going to believe what they WANT to believe. Get used to it. The more publicity Hope gets, the more crap that will be thrown his way. Especially as the newbies start coming abord in the next few years.

I dont have to get used to it. It is not me that is getting attacked sorry I want to defend a good friend Rob.
 Rob looks small in clothes and as a few assisted bodybuilders who know him comment he seems to put on 70lbs when he takes his clothes off. This is quite common of true naturals they are not massive it is the balance and proportions that give the illusion of size. You can believe what you want but do you really not believe him or does it just upset you a natural can look so good. The newbies that you are talking about will believe what they read and comments questioning every natural who looks good will do nothing to promote natural bodybuilding lets think the best of people. Innocent until proven guilty.

Vicky

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 11:29:15 AM »
Vicky, No one that doesn't know him or anyone else that claims "natural" can say whether or not he truely is.  His physique does in fact look natural, however he has a extra elongated mandible, just for discussion sake(it is an internet board where his pix are posted) see if you can get a pix from before he began training, Not a baby pix, lol.  I have gotten a pro natural card as well, as have many, and have been accussed of using too, but I do not have a big underbite and elongated lower jaw.

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 12:08:01 PM »
Your pix did look ok, stretch, but I'm 6'1/2" or so and competed at 224 when tested, 265 when not tested.  How much did you weigh fro the get big pictures?  How tall are you?  If your 6'6" (?) you gotta be about 255 or over to be considered big, even by natural standards.

You dont even appear to be a natural looking at the post above so no wonder you are questioning Rob. We havent seen pictures of you to say whether you have any signs of drug use. You could have a big jaw a distended abdomen or various other signs. You are not lifetime natural Rob is. If Rob can be bothered posting early pics of himself maybe he will but I doubt he will be concerned by your accusations especially when you are not a true natural.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 12:24:06 PM »
Vicky, now you sound like a moron because you just made the SAME EXACT suggestion that your are going crazy about others Possibly making about your buddy....hahah.  I DID NOT say i was natural when i competed at 235 (overdieted) and 265, if you have reading comprehension skills.  I was 100% natural, not even pro hormones, when i competed at 223...I could have been 215 and real tight but wanted to keep a bit more size instead of over dieting.  I, personally could care less if this guy is natural or not.  I also can't say whether he is or not.  Like I said, his physique appears natural, but that does not mean anything today because of the fact that even the 160 pound tour defrance guy uses stuf as do all other athletes and some are only 160.   

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 02:00:55 PM »
Vicky, now you sound like a moron because you just made the SAME EXACT suggestion that your are going crazy about others Possibly making about your buddy....hahah.  I DID NOT say i was natural when i competed at 235 (overdieted) and 265, if you have reading comprehension skills.  I was 100% natural, not even pro hormones, when i competed at 223...I could have been 215 and real tight but wanted to keep a bit more size instead of over dieting.  I, personally could care less if this guy is natural or not.  I also can't say whether he is or not.  Like I said, his physique appears natural, but that does not mean anything today because of the fact that even the 160 pound tour defrance guy uses stuf as do all other athletes and some are only 160.   

You obviously do care or you would not have brought things up in the first place.

Whatever you say you did nt stay natural yet you are still on a natural forum.

Yes some things can indicate drug usage but it is no guarantee.

You have made loads of claims about your achievements but still no name or pics, what are you hidding.

Vicky McCann
Pro natural bodybuilder
www.pronaturalmuscle.com

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 02:07:39 PM »
Just to respond to your comments. 
I haven't used anything since dec/04 when i decided to get involved in wrestling.

I simply press the new post or latest responses to my post and never went to a specific board, if it's not on new post I wouldn't comment.

I have placed my pix, face and all on this board.  I only posted pix to give readers on the board a perspective of where my knowledge and opinions come from and back up a point as I think anyone on an internet board should do before making claims and given advice.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 01:15:57 PM »

I think that the over 6' title would go to Chris Nsubuga Pro Natural BNBF Overall British Champ 2005

Who will be competing in the Natural O in Greece 2007

I could give this guy a run for his money. I am 6'4.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 02:43:15 PM »
How many times have you competed,Sinbad?

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 02:44:03 PM »
Go for it Sinbad we all love good competition including Chris who is pictured.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 07:22:08 PM »
How many times have you competed,Sinbad?

I have never competed, but I just don't think my physique is that far off from this guy. I have a full time job and two kids under 4 so I don't have as much time to train as i would like, and I don't diet or do cardio ;D, but even so I am not that far off.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »
I think it is the dieting that sorts out the men from the boys but good luck if you decide to give it a go-it's worth it in the end :)

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2006, 08:48:30 AM »
I think it is the dieting that sorts out the men from the boys but good luck if you decide to give it a go-it's worth it in the end :)

I don't find the dieting that hard, after the first week or so, but just don't have the time right now. I eat pretty clean, just not hard core. I dieted for about 5 weeks a little while ago, just for myself and I like getting leaner, but didn't like the lack or energy and strength, which went down a bit. It is just nice for me personally to know that I am not that far off from other tall naturals. I will keep at it, as it is a lifestyle for me.

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2006, 06:35:33 PM »
Hey Vicky and Jon!

OH the nattie non nattie argument!

I think people forget that there is a HUGE genetic component to BBing.

I am doing some research on the myostatin gene right now, and it does seem that less than 20% of men and even fewer women have the genetic polymorphism to put on any substantial amount of muscle naturally.

I do think that the nattie scene is a lot stronger in the UK

x
x
x
T

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2006, 08:15:18 PM »
I don't thin anyone forgets there is a genetic factor in bodybuilding...I think that is extremely well known and thought of.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2006, 11:05:32 AM »
I don't thin anyone forgets there is a genetic factor in bodybuilding...I think that is extremely well known and thought of.

How much natural bodybuilding SUCK if a guy who doesn't have enoguh time to train, has a full time job, and two kids under 4 thinks he "is not that far off" from a top natural pro? And, he hasn't even competed.

Let face. Anyone who is really good get accused of using drugs. It doesn't matter if they have great genetics, commit themselves to being the best (and put making money as a lower prioirty in life, isn't maried with kids. Oh, no. clearing out your schedule to be the best can't make you THE BEST, can it?

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »
Hey Vicky and Jon!

OH the nattie non nattie argument!

I think people forget that there is a HUGE genetic component to BBing.

I am doing some research on the myostatin gene right now, and it does seem that less than 20% of men and even fewer women have the genetic polymorphism to put on any substantial amount of muscle naturally.

I do think that the nattie scene is a lot stronger in the UK

x
x
x
T
Hi Tatyana, Welcome to the mad house ;D Hope the injury is coming along ok :-*

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2006, 02:11:45 PM »
Tatyana, do you really think people forget there is a genetic component to bodybuilding success?  I do not think I've ever met 1 person that competes that did not realize this.  have you?

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 02:47:19 PM »
Tatyana, do you really think people forget there is a genetic component to bodybuilding success?  I do not think I've ever met 1 person that competes that did not realize this.  have you?

I think competitive bodybuilders get this, but the average Joe who wants a BBer physique (at any cost) seems to point the 'he/she must have taken something' all too often.

I have quite a few male friends now, who get annoyed that I am often more ripped than them.

Most of them also put a needle in their ass. They also still go out on the lager, take all sorts of recreational drugs (which then has them go with out eating half the weekend) and then when they do eat it is RUBBISH.

I will be getting my cheat meal from Planet Organic, and they will be at Burger King.

It does take some of them ages to figure out that you do have to make a few 'sacrifices' (mind you the state they end up in Monday morning it is not a sacrifice), to have the great body.

x
x
x

T

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2006, 12:06:54 AM »
for the over 40, this guy.  just placed third in the NABBA universe in england and he's from my country GUYANA. He's also a pro in Musclemania He needs a little more legs but wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww ww
I am a grown ass man

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2006, 10:17:38 AM »
For any age he looks good.  If he competes in natural he should get the gyno fixed though.

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2006, 03:35:56 AM »
DUDE, I'VE HAD GYNO SINCE I WAS 11, MY NEPHEW WHO IS 18 AND WAS NEVER INTO LIFTING WEIGHTS HAS THEM, THEY GO AND COME FOR ME SO I WILL NOT JUDGE ANYBODY WHO HAS THEM, UNLESS ITS A RONNIE OR JOHNNIE JACKSON, WHOM I KNOW ARE USING STUFF.
I am a grown ass man