Author Topic: Need cycle help(lean bulk)  (Read 3400 times)

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
Need cycle help(lean bulk)
« on: January 10, 2012, 07:20:15 PM »
As the topic says I need help with a lean bulking cycle, I am currently on 100 mg tren ace EOD and 125mg test M/W/F , I am on my 3rd shot tomorrow.

I am already 7-8% bf and am trying to gain more mass, mainly thickness. I naturally have wide clavicles and a wide back and am very wide but lack thickness. What changes should I make to my cycle, I am about to put in an large order so figured I would ask what to use and for how long, figure I should also mention I plan on staying on for at least a year to see my potential, I am told by local bbers that I have a good frame since I am very wide and have small joints and good ability to stay conditioned even with junk diet.

So what would you guys add to the cycle for lean mass and thickness? Also GH isnt a possibility as the moment as I can afford it currently, and I should be able to get by without it for a few years at my age

neocon1

• Getbig I
Re: Need cycle help(lean bulk)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »
I presume its test p. So that's good,  don't shoot that 3 times a week. Eod. Hormone levels need to remain stable. the 2 day gap will cause acne and fluctuations in attitude due to highs and lows. If lean mass is what ur after. I'd add bolder one. Aka eq. If u can get a shorter estered variant. That would be better. Bold cyp.  and remember gaining mass requires food. So make sure to eat, even with a semi dirty diet the bold and tren will keep u lean and the bold should help with appetite. I'm not sure what else to add because I don't know ur age, cycle history etc etc. but I'd do this
Wk 1-12 100 mg tren a eod
Wk 1-12 100 mg test p eod
wk 4-20 500 mg bold cyp or 600 my eq ew
wk 4-10 400 mg test e ew
Wk 10-20 800 mg test e ew.

Maybe toss in an oral. Turinbol is good. It's like a lean dbol variant.
Wk10-18 75 mg tbol Ed

and that it... I'm not sure if u wanted to stay on perminatly or do a pct, if ur cruising. Just drop ur test to 400 mg a week. 250 mg is also good and I'd do that for 2ish months and than blast again.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 07:49:04 PM »
I presume its test p. So that's good,  don't shoot that 3 times a week. Eod. Hormone levels need to remain stable. the 2 day gap will cause acne and fluctuations in attitude due to highs and lows. If lean mass is what ur after. I'd add bolder one. Aka eq. If u can get a shorter estered variant. That would be better. Bold cyp.  and remember gaining mass requires food. So make sure to eat, even with a semi dirty diet the bold and tren will keep u lean and the bold should help with appetite. I'm not sure what else to add because I don't know ur age, cycle history etc etc. but I'd do this
wk 4-10 400 mg test e ew

Wk10-18 75 mg tbol Ed

and that it... I'm not sure if u wanted to stay on perminatly or do a pct, if ur cruising. Just drop ur test to 400 mg a week. 250 mg is also good and I'd do that for 2ish months and than blast again.

Thanks for your help and half is P half is E, at week 3 I am going to cut prop and do test E at 400 mg, I was thinking EQ so I will get some.

My first cycle was 30 mg dbol ED 6 weeks and 500 test e/wk for 10 weeks and it seemed I gained the most during the dbol weeks and gained little after that, dbol grew me very well with little bloat. So I was thinking high anabolics and medium amount of test? And yes I plan on staying on for awhile, no pct.

neocon1

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
Yep. U can defiantly do that than. I wish u luck in your cycle bro. And keep us posted. and no bloat in dbol :o that's awesome.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 08:20:18 PM »
Yep. U can defiantly do that than. I wish u luck in your cycle bro. And keep us posted. and no bloat in dbol :o that's awesome.

Yeah man I loved dbol thinking about getting some to run for 6 weeks on 4 off then 6 on again at 50mg. Do you have any experience with npp? Putting in mg order tomorrow so far thinking 20 weeks of EQ at 600mg, tren 100 mg eod for 14 weeks, test e 400 mg for 20 weeks and dbol, I hear mixed reviews on NPP was thinking about throwing it in after I take tren out.

neocon1

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »
Npp is great. It's a short esteemed deca. I've ran deca. Never npp ( I'm Canadian ) and the stuffs hard to find. I just finished a k of test and 600 deca and liked it, it will smooth ur joints out and u will feel amazing. only issue with deca is didn't do much for stregth. A little mass and some water. But deca and npp make lifts very easy on ur joints.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 09:20:23 PM »
Npp is great. It's a short esteemed deca. I've ran deca. Never npp ( I'm Canadian ) and the stuffs hard to find. I just finished a k of test and 600 deca and liked it, it will smooth ur joints out and u will feel amazing. only issue with deca is didn't do much for stregth. A little mass and some water. But deca and npp make lifts very easy on ur joints.

I will grab a few vials of npp then to test, was thinking about some anadrol instead of dbol, heard its magic if you are already conditioned, any opinion on it? Thanks again for your help

neocon1

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 11:49:09 PM »
Meh, I've run both. drol will make u stronger but it harder to keep the gains. so it's dependent on ur goals. I use drol at 100 mg a day and dbol at 50. Drol has a longer half life so u won't see gains as fast. Takes me a wk. so if possible get 100 50 mg tabs and run it for 50 days. I bet you'd swell up, but remember u hold a lot of liquid on drol.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 08:37:15 AM »
Ok I decided on

Test E 400 mg/week 1-18
Test P 50mg EOD 1-3
EQ 600mg/week 3-18
Tren Ace 100mg EOD 1-14
Anadrol 50-100mg 3-7
Anadrol 50-100mg 11-15

Then cruise on 300mg/week test until I figure out another cycle

Hoping this will be good for lean gains, might get more tren and just run it the full 18 weeks

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 08:50:46 AM »
If i was you i'd do the following:

sust amp M/W/F
Npp 100 mg M/W/F
Dianabol 4 weeks on/off 30-50 mg

I'd say this is medium heavy, simple and effective.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

neocon1

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
Ok I decided on

Test E 400 mg/week 1-18
Test P 50mg EOD 1-3
EQ 600mg/week 3-18
Tren Ace 100mg EOD 1-14
Anadrol 50-100mg 3-7
Anadrol 50-100mg 11-15

Looks good
Hoping this will be good for lean gains, might get more tren and just run it the full 18 weeks

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 12:04:34 PM »
Ok I decided on

Test E 400 mg/week 1-18
Test P 50mg EOD 1-3
EQ 600mg/week 3-18
Tren Ace 100mg EOD 1-14
Anadrol 50-100mg 3-7
Anadrol 50-100mg 11-15

Do you know your hemoglobin levels? Because if you are someone like me who already has high hematocrit and hemoglobin, EQ is the LAST drug on earth that you should be messing with.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 02:57:40 AM »
donate blood every 2 months and you be fine.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 10:51:20 AM »
If i was you i'd do the following:

sust amp M/W/F
Npp 100 mg M/W/F
Dianabol 4 weeks on/off 30-50 mg

I'd say this is medium heavy, simple and effective.

i like the look of this over the other cycle mentioned, i know sus isnt in vogue anymore, but its help build many a champion

ive said it many times before, you cant beat good old sus/decca/dianabol

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 12:49:29 PM »
i like the look of this over the other cycle mentioned, i know sus isnt in vogue anymore, but its help build many a champion

ive said it many times before, you cant beat good old sus/decca/dianabol

That's for damn sure!

I have no idea what's all the hate towards sust these days...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

neocon1

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 01:12:47 PM »
Cost probably. Sust costs more grm for grm because a. It's a blend and b. The isocorparate ester is more expensive for some reason. And I am not a fan of deca. It only lubes me up even at 600 mg/ml. Dbol on e other hand is a sexy beast

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »
I presume its test p. So that's good,  don't shoot that 3 times a week. Eod. Hormone levels need to remain stable. the 2 day gap will cause acne and fluctuations in attitude due to highs and lows. If lean mass is what ur after. I'd add bolder one. Aka eq. If u can get a shorter estered variant. That would be better. Bold cyp.  and remember gaining mass requires food. So make sure to eat, even with a semi dirty diet the bold and tren will keep u lean and the bold should help with appetite. I'm not sure what else to add because I don't know ur age, cycle history etc etc. but I'd do this
wk 4-10 400 mg test e ew

Wk10-18 75 mg tbol Ed

Great post. Good cycle.

neocon1

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 10:30:25 PM »
Yep. Anytime anyone needs help. Shot me a pm Nd I'll try and help you.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 10:36:20 PM »
it just takes time to build what people call "mature muscle" which is the muscle fiber themselves. you can blow your muscles up quickly with something like abombs but once you fuck up your diet or go off gear you'll lose the thickness you gain from it since it's just glycogen and water.

only real advice is to just stick with it and make sure you stay consistent with lifting, diet, and most importantly your "supplements" if you catch my drift.

since you are pretty lean already i'd recommend d-bol or anadrol though, you'll gain the thickness you desire and quickly, but it won't be really defined, dry looking muscle. don't know if that matters to you.